zelex.com.cn

Zelex 160J unboxing and quickie review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Francis

Re: Zelex 160J unboxing and quickie review

Post by Francis »

Thanks a lot for that waited review, make it a live with a lot of pictures

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

ZatmanBier wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:34 pm Damn, those honkers are huge!
They are, but if it makes sense, they are harmonious with the design. Also with the way they are built, they strike this middle ground between looking bolted on and like saggy big naturals. In other words, they are awesome!
Francis wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 pm Thanks a lot for that waited review, make it a live with a lot of pictures
You're welcome!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Just a reminder of what she looks like all dolled up...

DSC_6654_01z_cr3.jpg
DSC_6654_01z_cr3.jpg (467.89 KiB) Viewed 971 times

:glou:
Sete's Gatas

Bree
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bree »

I think she wants it in the center pocket!
Nicely done setevoltas!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

No chance for anyone to win at the pool table, she can distract you to a level where we completely forget our own names, LOL.

Waterbottle25
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Waterbottle25 »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:05 pm A couple of negatives... probably small enough not to matter to most, but worth mentioning.

First off... this doll is only soft in the fun places. The thighs and arms noticeably have very little give. This is going to be disappointing to those of us coming over from the world of TPE.
Funny that you word it this way, since this is exactly what my personal issue has been with my newest doll :wink:
Very nice girl you have!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Bree wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:44 pm I think she wants it in the center pocket!
Nicely done setevoltas!
:haha4:
KKFun wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:14 pm No chance for anyone to win at the pool table, she can distract you to a level where we completely forget our own names, LOL.
Not only would I forget my name, Id stop caring about winning. :mrgreen:
Waterbottle25 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:50 am
setevoltas wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:05 pm A couple of negatives... probably small enough not to matter to most, but worth mentioning.

First off... this doll is only soft in the fun places. The thighs and arms noticeably have very little give. This is going to be disappointing to those of us coming over from the world of TPE.
Funny that you word it this way, since this is exactly what my personal issue has been with my newest doll :wink:
Very nice girl you have!
So I will say, after subsequent... adventures... with the SLE, I find it less and less distracting. As some TPE critics point out, women are not uniformly squishy, so I guess my brain had to renegotiate that.

Cycleingking's SLE modification is also something that I suggest all ass men take a look at. Yes the 160J is already plenty thick for some, but if Zelex went a size or two up while still having the hollow butt design... just wow.
Sete's Gatas

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Great looking doll. I would like to either own a zelex one day

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Donno about you Sete but this model has blown me away. I keep getting inspired to show her off. Hasnt left my side sense i got her.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Kite wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:38 pm Donno about you Sete but this model has blown me away. I keep getting inspired to show her off. Hasnt left my side sense i got her.
I'm right there with you Kite. Keep an eye out on my main thread, when I stop balancing five different projects there's gonna be a big 160J update. Amazing doll.
Sete's Gatas

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Neogreen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:40 pm Great looking doll. I would like to either own a zelex one day
The SLEs are a little pricey for sure, but overall I'd say they are undervalued if anything. The right vendor can get you a new one for $1,800 and they are popping up now via member resale for less. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

setevoltas wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:52 pm
Kite wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:38 pm Donno about you Sete but this model has blown me away. I keep getting inspired to show her off. Hasnt left my side sense i got her.
I'm right there with you Kite. Keep an eye out on my main thread, when I stop balancing five different projects there's gonna be a big 160J update. Amazing doll.
Definitely going to look forward to that.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

setevoltas wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:53 pm
Neogreen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:40 pm Great looking doll. I would like to either own a zelex one day
The SLEs are a little pricey for sure, but overall I'd say they are undervalued if anything. The right vendor can get you a new one for $1,800 and they are popping up now via member resale for less. :thumbs_up:
Agree with you, I used to pay full TPE more than that. :D ZELEX has made full silicone dolls affordable these days.

INFORMATIONS