zelex.com.cn

Zelex 160J unboxing and quickie review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Zelex 160J unboxing and quickie review

Post by setevoltas »

Alright... took the plunge on an SLE 160J. Shoutout to Lovedollsenpai for the smooth ordering and delivery process. Easy peasy! :thumbs_up:

Overall, I am extremely impressed with what Zelex has created here, as well as the marketing concept and ability to execute on the plan. The doll industry has come a long way in just the few years since I've been playing along and it appears Zelex is on the cutting edge.

1_The Box.jpg
1_The Box.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 3449 times

Seems to just be a standard looking box, right? Showed up with the usual odd poke and prod. I instantly noticed that the box wasn't wrapped in plastic and secured with ties. And that was because... the doll shipped direct from China after the order. What? I had assumed they were sea shipped to a US warehouse to save money, and some might be, but not this one.

Let's dive in...

Boobies!.jpg
Boobies!.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 3449 times

If that isn't an amazing "hello"... oh yeah, wait, I'm doing a review. :mrgreen:

Fleece interior structure same as Jinsan. Styrofoam to keep the doll from bouncing around in the box. And something different...

Bolt.jpg
Bolt.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 3449 times

This isn't a great photo but it's the top of the box. There is a piece of particle board, covered in tape, with a hole drilled into it. There is a corresponding hole that goes through the cardboard box, and into the M16 screw "well" of the dolls neck. In other words, there will be no bent up necks on arrival in Zelex-land. To get the doll out of the box, you will need a crescent wrench or some good pliers to unscrew the bolt. The pro is obvious. The con is that it's a little bit conspicuous. Maybe there are other non-doll items shipped similarly, but if you have nosy neighbors or are concerned about absolutely non-descript packaging, this may be a problem for you. It seems possible since the dolls are shipped from China that you could ask your vendor to arrange an "intact" box.

Arms.jpg
Arms.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 3449 times

LOVED this. THe forearms are wrapped in a glove-like gauze, with the bubble wrapping OVER the gauze. This makes it a breeze during reboxing to put the protective packaging back on. Every doll I've received before just has taped gauze that once cut through is a PITA to but back on. This is a really cool upgrade. Nicely done Zelex!

Head2.jpg
Head2.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 3449 times

And another packaging upgrade. The top of the head is covered with a full cardboard "mask" that protects the eyes and nose. A small square of padding covers the mouth, and then the whole thing goes into the usual gauze bag. Like WM, there is an indented area of styrofoam between the legs that houses the head.

I don't have video to demo the hinged mouth. It's... interesting. For photography, the slight change in looks will be useful. For fun, don't expect the sensation to be anything like TPE. I haven't done the honors yet but don't know if I'll even try. There's something like four inches of insertable area, filled with a tongue and semi-soft teeth. I'll go ahead and say, if you're longer than average or anywhere significantly over 6" in girth, don't even think about oral with these heads.

Color matches... very cool. From the promo shots I thought it was a lighter tan. It's a nice, deep, even tan look. I hope they offer more shades eventually, but for me this was perfect. Irontech brown and AIBEI "wheat" look really nice even without makeup or post-processing adjustments. WM tan wasn't a great match, but this tone is so variable, you might have better luck than I did.
Irontech.jpg
Irontech.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 3449 times
AIBEI.jpg
AIBEI.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3449 times
WM.jpg
WM.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 3449 times

Continued...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Zelex 160J unboxing and quickie review

Post by setevoltas »

A couple of negatives... probably small enough not to matter to most, but worth mentioning.

First off... this doll is only soft in the fun places. The thighs and arms noticeably have very little give. This is going to be disappointing to those of us coming over from the world of TPE. It may even be disappointing for folks accustomed to other soft silicone blends. Now with that out of the way, the breast and butt material is AMAZING. Not ultrasoft TPE jiggly, but really fun to play with. And the LHP is perfect.

Mold seams are also very apparent. Easy to Photoshop out, not easy to "unsee" live. Not a problem for me, might ruin the illusion for others.

Seam.jpg
Seam.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 3443 times

The breast construction is a pro and a con. They aren't exactly connected, but compared to similarly designed TPE dolls, there is much less cleavage. So while the wobbles are fun, and tittyjobs are certainly possible, don't expect a cleavage canyon. For non US viewers, this marker is around the size of a lead pencil.

Cleavage.jpg
Cleavage.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3443 times

Other than those minor criticisms, this doll knocks it out of the park. The skin tone, realistic details, tight yet smooth joints, LHP, curves... my oh my...
Sete's Gatas

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Quickie phone shots with a b/w conversion... curve heaven! :angel:

1_11.jpg
1_11.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
1_12.jpg
1_12.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
1_13.jpg
1_13.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
1_14.jpg
1_14.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
1_15.jpg
1_15.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
1_16.jpg
1_16.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
1_17.jpg
1_17.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
1_18.jpg
1_18.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 3439 times

Sorry Zelex, I can only follow these instructions halfway.

Lolz.jpg
Lolz.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 3439 times

:glou:
Sete's Gatas

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Thanks for the great pictorial and commentary, setevoltas!

She's a little top-heavy for my personal taste (though I know many here will disagree), but that view from behind... 8O

michael7777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by michael7777 »

:lol: beautiful girl

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

congrats!!!! great review and greatly appreciated! Seriously thinking about getting myself this same babe.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Yes Yes Yes. Amazing Sete. With a friend like you... I don't even need to bother write my own :) ...but I just gotta do a short take too! You absolutely nailed everything and more that I would say about this beauty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

This face tho... Oh damn!!! on this body? Knock Out!!
1_15 (1).jpg
1_15 (1).jpg (104.54 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

mibdul wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:35 pm Thanks for the great pictorial and commentary, setevoltas!

She's a little top-heavy for my personal taste (though I know many here will disagree), but that view from behind... 8O
Nothing wrong with that, glad you enjoyed it! And yeah man... she's got an absolutely mouthwatering tush. :D
michael7777 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:39 pm :lol: beautiful girl
Thanks man! :glou:
Dick Vicious wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:52 pm congrats!!!! great review and greatly appreciated! Seriously thinking about getting myself this same babe.
I'd have guessed you'd go for one of the 172s DV... maybe she could be the personal trainer in your crew!
cycleingking wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:22 am Yes Yes Yes. Amazing Sete. With a friend like you... I don't even need to bother write my own :) ...but I just gotta do a short take too! You absolutely nailed everything and more that I would say about this beauty!
Oh no, you don't get off that easily. Plus it might be a minute before I can do a "proper" shoot. I believe I already saw yours in lingerie somewhere?

:haha4:
Sete's Gatas

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:24 am This face tho... Oh damn!!! on this body? Knock Out!!

1_15 (1).jpg
I have about three babes who are gonna be fighting over this body...

:mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

setevoltas wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:34 am
Oh no, you don't get off that easily. Plus it might be a minute before I can do a "proper" shoot. I believe I already saw yours in lingerie somewhere?

:haha4:
Ha Ha, fine. Yessir- Done and yes, I posted her in some lingerie just for you!
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

setevoltas wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:34 am
cycleingking wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:24 am This face tho... Oh damn!!! on this body? Knock Out!!

1_15 (1).jpg
I have about three babes who are gonna be fighting over this body...

:mrgreen:
Love it! I have not even begun to see all that fit yet! Its a really fun prob to have, right? :multi:
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Dick Vicious wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:52 pm congrats!!!! great review and greatly appreciated! Seriously thinking about getting myself this same babe.
You got to! The legendary pics of Victoria oh my, can only imagine what you do with this sculpt too!
Mistresses

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

congrats and thank you for the detailed review. Which SLE/ZXE head did you select? Too bad about the flash lines and limited softness areas. I guess it's still a trade off at this price range for now. I'm still waiting for their smaller bust 165cm SLE to see what they do there. I was pretty excited for these at first, but now I'm not too sure.

INFORMATIONS