www.wmdolls.com

Sleeping With Your Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sleeping With Your Doll

Post by Alucard1959 »

Gotta throw my 2cents in. I sleep with one of my girls every night. My bed feels empty without one of them in it! It feels so good not to have to sleep alone. The position they sleep in varies depending on the doll. My tallest doll sleeps on her back most of the time (better access to her big boobs)! :wink: The smallest one I like to spoon with(I can wrap myself right around her). To borrow a phrase from a well-known poster, "my heaven".
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

DiscoD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiscoD »

dsstealth wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:13 pm Just recently I've had the opportunity to wake up beside my girl. Sure makes it hard getting out of bed in the morning.

20230305_225602.jpg
I bet it does :lol:

How did you get the eyes to look closed? Guessing aftermarket add on
Valenti WM 173C Angel Kiss
Alexis WM 166C
Jasmine WM 157B

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

DiscoD wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:28 am
dsstealth wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:13 pm Just recently I've had the opportunity to wake up beside my girl. Sure makes it hard getting out of bed in the morning.

20230305_225602.jpg

Hi DiscoD, yes, the eyelids are aftermarket. They are Mannequin Fan specials. Should have got them two years ago. Really makes a difference.

fiona69

Post by fiona69 »

Now i can post images, this is how Fiona normally sleeps… now with her new shorter ‘bed wig’ that turned up today 😃
7CB40864-5C31-4F7E-9DEC-BE31A51701CF.jpeg
7CB40864-5C31-4F7E-9DEC-BE31A51701CF.jpeg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 657 times
I’ve also ordered some MFCreations eyes and eyelids… that wide eyed look in bed photos really doesn’t do it for me…

…but then, this is the rear view 🤤
278E4FD9-D3AF-4613-9113-0C62337EA32C.jpeg
278E4FD9-D3AF-4613-9113-0C62337EA32C.jpeg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 657 times
F6395ECF-A37E-4931-B5AF-1B46B5790809.jpeg
F6395ECF-A37E-4931-B5AF-1B46B5790809.jpeg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 657 times
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

DiscoD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiscoD »

dsstealth wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:58 am
DiscoD wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:28 am

20230305_225602.jpg

Hi DiscoD, yes, the eyelids are aftermarket. They are Mannequin Fan specials. Should have got them two years ago. Really makes a difference.
I think I looked before but Mannequin US based? I'm in the UK so shipping and import put me off last time but it does look like a big improvement to realism
Alexis WM 166C
Jasmine WM 157B

DiscoD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiscoD »

fiona69 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:58 pm Now i can post images, this is how Fiona normally sleeps… now with her new shorter ‘bed wig’ that turned up today 😃

I’ve also ordered some MFCreations eyes and eyelids… that wide eyed look in bed photos really doesn’t do it for me…

…but then, this is the rear view 🤤

Looking good :thumbs_up: I also used the blanket that came with the doll just in case the tpe marked the sheets. Plus it's nice and soft
Alexis WM 166C
Jasmine WM 157B

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Slept beside my WM162E every night since bringing her home, the one time I've been away overnight since, I didn't sleep properly.
One of the reasons I made the purchase, was as a blood pressure control solution - people with partners they sleep next to have lower blood pressure, part of human evolution was to sleep in groups for safety and warmth, sleeping alone is relatively rare up until the 20th century, for anyone who has a family.
Yes, wear and tear, I'm trying "Selleys Glass silicone sealant" for repairs or tears, after having success with it for repairs to Roanyer products for cross-dressers. Finger wires pretty much all broke off or pushed through - that design was poor to begin with, glad to see it's gone.
Wearing prosthetic breastplate and hip padding to feel like the person I should have been, getting in close to snuggle and keep warm, it's a bit of a fun challenge to fit together, but the moment I get it right,head on the pillow, I fall asleep faster then I ever had before.
I'm an insomniac at the best of times, and I toss and turn, which has a way of aggravating a permanent back injury, I usually start facing her, and usually end up waking and turning over at least once after an hour or so, pulling her arm around my waist, and one leg up to wrap a leg over the top of my hip, back to sleep once my feet are warm.
Waking up in that position is a calm and centered way to start a day for me, and well worth the money she cost along with a properly supportive mattress for us to share.
I noted someone comment their Doll-Partner was a bed sheet hog, mine is too, especially on nights where I've moved and she's rolled on to her back, pulling the sheets with her.
Lately I've been thinking of getting her a sister for the other side of our bed, the WM140D would be much easier to carry around, but getting one in to Australia is doubtful. The WM156H/363 head has thighs to die between, properly wider then the shoulders, as it should be. Then I see a photo of the #372 head on the WM127 B or D, the older 170 H-cup, one combination of with could easy be an Alexandria Daddario clone, or the 174 G-cup with 421 head,... it's tough to choose what would be nice to wake up next to!

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

I've only slept with chloe once scence I got her too cold might try again tonight

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I sleep in my bed (double) with my doll since day one in september 2022, either one of the two I own.

Sleeping with the doll is paramount, cause when I go to bed usually its only cuddling and light sex of kissing etc until I fall asleep. Its in the middle of the night that I enjoy waking up, more playing, and again at dawn.

To me "a night" is a long period that many pleasurable things happen, i live intensively through, sometimes a bit tired and wanting to oversleep before getting up...cant wait for night to arrive

look, sometimes my teen daughter comes to stay with me for a few days, and she wants the double bed, so i go to the the other room and sleep
with my doll in a single bed! I dont care, its even better cause it forces me to sleep nearly on top of her :)
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS