www.wmdolls.com

Sleeping With Your Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollsfan64

Sleeping With Your Doll

Post by dollsfan64 »

:sleeping:
I have had my first doll for over a year but only tried sleeping with her in my bed recently. This was mainly because I don't have a double bed.
I just wanted to say I recommend trying it and that it helps a lot to creating a bond with her. :thumbs_up:

fiona69

Re: Sleeping With Your Doll

Post by fiona69 »

100% I’ve had my Fiona for about 5 weeks now and sleep with her every night… highly recommend!
Usually end up spooning most of the time, only thing i get concerned about is making sure her hands are placed in a way that i won’t damage or get them caught in the duvet… also laying on her side her breast gets compressed a bit, but so far it doesn’t appear to be any damage or deflation (gel filled E cups)

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

dollsfan64 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:32 am :sleeping:
I have had my first doll for over a year but only tried sleeping with her in my bed recently. This was mainly because I don't have a double bed.
I just wanted to say I recommend trying it and that it helps a lot to creating a bond with her. :thumbs_up:
:glou:
French Army Bed, Légion Etrangère, 01.jpg
French Army Bed, Légion Etrangère, 01.jpg (352.07 KiB) Viewed 1401 times

French Bed, D Amour, 01.jpg
French Bed, D Amour, 01.jpg (314.59 KiB) Viewed 1401 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I love sleeping with my doll(s). It is like heaven.

I didn’t at first though. Took me a while to get used to them (and I loved having a double bed all to myself.) But now, I would not kick my doll out of bed for a 20 year old Michelle Pfeiffer :D
HtS

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Same thing here! I always have one doll in my bed (... even 2 sometimes, I have a big bed!) and I can't get enough of the long hugs and tons of kisses I give them
before I go to sleep and in the morning when I wake up! 🥰😘🥰😘 These are wonderful moments in my day! ✨💫💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

fiona69

Post by fiona69 »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:03 am …But now, I would not kick my doll out of bed for a 20 year old Michelle Pfeiffer :D
HtS
Yeah, there’s no complaints from her of limbs going numb or it’s getting to sweaty… or ‘stop poking me with that thing’ haha

Mind you, i wouldn’t complain if a 20yr old Michelle Pfeiffer wanted to join in for the first hour or so… :D

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Highly recommended.
Ami and I sleep together every night. I'll even spend an hour or two with her during the day.
Best thing in the world.
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

DiscoD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiscoD »

I have always been nervous because of damage to the hands mainly. Think I have tried 2 or 3 times and to be fair no damage but just doesn't feel quite right.

Might give it another go after reading this
Valenti WM 173C Angel Kiss
Alexis WM 166C
Jasmine WM 157B

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

4 months with my first doll here and sleeping with her is definitely my favourite, the bed feels empty without her.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

The cool tpe body drawing away my body heat during the summer is an ecstacy all by it self !

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

DiscoD wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:25 am I have always been nervous because of damage to the hands mainly. Think I have tried 2 or 3 times and to be fair no damage but just doesn't feel quite right.
Damage to her fingers accumulates gradually over time no matter how careful you are - something I found out with my first girl - so now I put cotton socks over her hands when getting her ready for bed. You might want to take them off before getting frisky but when you're just sleeping together it doesn't really matter if she's wearing mittens.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

The cool tpe body drawing away my body heat during the summer is an ecstacy all by it self !

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Anastasia wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:28 am The cool tpe body drawing away my body heat during the summer is an ecstacy all by it self !
Exactly. They can be a great refresher in hot summers. Not so good in winter though. :D

I´m sleeping with my doll(s) since 4 years now. Partly with 2 the same time (nice when waking up with morning wood and start the day with a threesome :mrgreen: ), but one is always beside me. :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

DiscoD wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:25 am I have always been nervous because of damage to the hands mainly. Think I have tried 2 or 3 times and to be fair no damage but just doesn't feel quite right.

Might give it another go after reading this
It just depends on how you place/pose arms and hands. My gal´s near side arm/hand is placed on her belly, while her far side one lays parallel to her bodie´s side (neutral). Powdering and gloves may serve as additional security measure though I personally don´t need nor use them. :glou:

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

She sleeps with me every night, more or less fully dressed. I wake up every morning wrapped around her, legs entwined and holding her close, with no conscious memory of doing so.

Hate to admit it, but never did that with my wife.

INFORMATIONS