teddy-babes.com

Ebony Teddybabes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Grasowka

Re: Ebony Teddybabes

Post by Grasowka »

Pete46 wrote:They are fantastic, what a hot harem you have Grasowka.
How do you manage to get anything done?

Pete.
Thanks Pete, my girls and I really appreciate your compliment. :)

By the way, while the girls are buzy with eachother, I'm getting rid of things...
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

tubbienine wrote:thanks guys for the posts of your STUNNING ethnic hotties!!!!! Gras, that ebony one is a Neo-Classic, correct? What is the factory model (name) of your really dark girl? Her legs look longer than standard older models. Your girls are gorgeous!

t9
Hi Tubbienine,

many thanks for your compliment :thumbs_up:

Jasmine & Marie really appreciate it ! Jasmine's indeed a neo-classic. I don't know why her legs appear to be longer, she's as big as Audrey and Roxy, who're standard TBs as well.

See yah,
Grasowka
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Hi Gras. Jasmine looks a lot different than the Diana model so can you tell me when you got her and what factory model she is?

thanks
t9

guy6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by guy6 »

By the way, does someone know why the Diana doll is dyed ? Why do they not simply make her from brown plush ?

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but they were dyed in the past and are now made of chocolate plush. I don't remember where I read something about that - could be because I read through pretty much of the TB sections of both forums... :lol:

CU cuddly and Lian

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

So folks, do you think that is why Technoir's or one of Grasowska's black TB's are much more darker than shown on the TB site and as older dolls? They are using a darker plush fabric instead of dying? That makes sense, Cuddly, but the TB site should update their photo with the current fabric.

Another issue - The eyes on the TB site for Diana are much different than the exaggerated cat eyes of the darker girls. Any thoughts why?

Ursa_Major
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ursa_Major »

Yes, that's correct. The original Dianas were hand dyed but those made since their reintroduction are made of dark coloured plush. :)

Just before Christmas last year I bought a Diana in the Lovehoney sale as they were on offer at over 50% off RRP. :mrgreen:
DSCF6333 (600x800).jpg
DSCF6333 (600x800).jpg (235.77 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

Agent Ballard
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Agent Ballard »

I'm here to sign the petition for the deluxe Diana!

I'm actually pretty much only into black/ethnic women. Just ordered a Jasmine and Bianca but were a deluxe Diana available I would've swapped out one of the two and got her instead. But should deluxe Dianas become available in the future I still have plenty of room to accommodate one (or two!). Hope someone at Eight Wonder reads this thread!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Agent Ballard wrote:I'm here to sign the petition for the deluxe Diana!

I'm actually pretty much only into black/ethnic women. Just ordered a Jasmine and Bianca but were a deluxe Diana available I would've swapped out one of the two and got her instead. But should deluxe Dianas become available in the future I still have plenty of room to accommodate one (or two!). Hope someone at Eight Wonder reads this thread!
Yeah, I second this. Can't understand why they didn't think to release one when they came out with all of the new models last year. I wouldn't hold your breath about them reading this; their presence on this forum is all but nonexistent.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

cuddly wrote:NO, guys, I tend to disagree. Though it's all guessing and stuff, I'd say: You can only put so much development into something until you have to put it on the market and finally earn some money. And then, while you produce, you can still keep on developing (yes, it does happen!) and gradually improve over time, or just be happy that you are selling (and though there's always something to complain, TB partners are afaik the most satisfied (ahem... 8) ) doll partners) and leave it at that.

What do you think, how many samples do you have to sew, how much time and material to invest until you created something like a Teddy Babe from scratch? And then each modification means a new sample. Didn't work - bin it... etc.

I am one who's not completely content with what 8W delivered. But you can do a whole lot of mods and fixes yourself, and so after all I'm still happy.

Back to the bigger bum: Have a look at Satevaliere's thread on BBs (bigger boobs :lol: ), what's described there should be possible in the rear bumper department as well! Especially if you use the "cavity sock" as spare material of the same colour!

So long, cu cuddly and Lian
I like my TBD she has long stunning ,lithe and very soft legs. I enjoy that the most.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS