teddy-babes.com

Ebony Teddybabes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ebony Teddybabes

Post by tubbienine »

Aside from Technoir's insatiable black duo, are there not many TB owners who ever ordered an ebony doll? I think those dolls really seem to take on a completely different personality and exude sexuality!!!!!!!!! I have been watching for a used one but to no avail. I hardly even see anyone own them and I was just wondering why or if there are numerous owners who are "under the radar".

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Ebony Teddybabes

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I stuck a Black Girl's head on a Teddy-babe. Didn't work out for me.
DSC00730.JPG
DSC00730.JPG (146.84 KiB) Viewed 2861 times

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I stuck a Black Girl's head on a Teddy-babe. Didn't work out for me.
DSC00730.JPG
There are numerous ways to color fabric, surely one of them is a better option.

Pete.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Hi everyone,

I enjoy the company of my black beauties, also known as luscious Jasmine and naughty Marie, who add some spice to my household (especially my bed :wink:)
Here are some pics of my godesses...
Jasmine black gogo outfit 1 30% cut.jpg
Jasmine black gogo outfit 1 30% cut.jpg (102.75 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
In bed with Jasmine+Marie+Audrey 1 30%.jpg
In bed with Jasmine+Marie+Audrey 1 30%.jpg (190.46 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
On the couch with Dani,Jasmine and Marie 1 30%.jpg
On the couch with Dani,Jasmine and Marie 1 30%.jpg (221.69 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
Unfortunately Lovehoney doesn't offer a TB Diana anymore :thumbs_down:
See yah,
Grasow
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

They are fantastic, what a hot harem you have Grasowka.
How do you manage to get anything done?

Pete.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

I have one of the "classic" Diana Teddy babes (got her in late 2008). Her name's Maya. Here are a few pics:

The newer (darker) ones are also quite nice... a slightly different flavor but just as tasty, I'll bet.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

hanuman37 wrote:I have one of the "classic" Diana Teddy babes (got her in late 2008). Her name's Maya. Here are a few pics:

The newer (darker) ones are also quite nice... a slightly different flavor but just as tasty, I'll bet.
She is a sweetheart alright, very very sexy in the red number.
That look she has in the pink panties shot is seductive too.
Your a lucky guy Hanuman.

Pete.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Thanks, Pete! :) I feel lucky!

One more photo for you all...

(The redhead's name is Megan.)

Also... on re-reading the original post, I should add that Teddy Babes in general are not re-sold as often as some other types of dolls... and also, Dianas have never been as popular as some of the other TB models. These factors combine to make it really difficult to find a used Diana for sale.

I'd love to see Eighth Wonder make a deluxe Diana, although they'd likely have to make it a custom model and raise the price a bit. They haven't made one yet AFAIK.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

thanks guys for the posts of your STUNNING ethnic hotties!!!!! Gras, that ebony one is a Neo-Classic, correct? What is the factory model (name) of your really dark girl? Her legs look longer than standard older models. Your girls are gorgeous!

Hanuman, thanks for chiming in with your beauty, Maya! I have stared at her in your albums until my eyes were spirals. Even the Latin lover, Bianca, is a rare breed. I have a classic Bianca and Carly but I want to bring some dark divas into the gene pool, if possible. You have so many varieties, I am surprised you do not have the dark ebony version.

t9

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

hanuman37 wrote:
I'd love to see Eighth Wonder make a deluxe Diana, although they'd likely have to make it a custom model and raise the price a bit. They haven't made one yet AFAIK.

I am with you on this!!! I think they should but give her wider hips with some spread in the groin, and a bubble black butt. They came out with so many recent variations, I don't know why they overlook the ethnic versions!

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

tubbienine wrote:
hanuman37 wrote:

I am with you on this!!! I think they should but give her wider hips with some spread in the groin, and a bubble black butt. They came out with so many recent variations, I don't know why they overlook the ethnic versions!
Yes, I agree, maybe a petition or poll for big butt dolls, and if we get enough support, send it to Eighth Wonder.
Even if they got just enough orders they might do it.

Pete.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Pete46 wrote:
tubbienine wrote:
hanuman37 wrote:

Yes, I agree, maybe a petition or poll for big butt dolls, and if we get enough support, send it to Eighth Wonder.

Pete.
Yeah, they should re-do the basic body of ALL Deluxe versions. The lower body and weird pencil legs and muffin top butt is not attractive at all.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

tubbienine wrote:
Pete46 wrote:
tubbienine wrote:
hanuman37 wrote:

Pete.
Yeah, they should re-do the basic body of ALL Deluxe versions. The lower body and weird pencil legs and muffin top butt is not attractive at all.
Yes, it appears that deluxe models were a less thought out mod to quickly fill the market.

Pete.

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

NO, guys, I tend to disagree. Though it's all guessing and stuff, I'd say: You can only put so much development into something until you have to put it on the market and finally earn some money. And then, while you produce, you can still keep on developing (yes, it does happen!) and gradually improve over time, or just be happy that you are selling (and though there's always something to complain, TB partners are afaik the most satisfied (ahem... 8) ) doll partners) and leave it at that.

What do you think, how many samples do you have to sew, how much time and material to invest until you created something like a Teddy Babe from scratch? And then each modification means a new sample. Didn't work - bin it... etc.

I am one who's not completely content with what 8W delivered. But you can do a whole lot of mods and fixes yourself, and so after all I'm still happy.

Back to the bigger bum: Have a look at Satevaliere's thread on BBs (bigger boobs :lol: ), what's described there should be possible in the rear bumper department as well! Especially if you use the "cavity sock" as spare material of the same colour!

So long, cu cuddly and Lian

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Pete46 wrote:
tubbienine wrote:
hanuman37 wrote:

Pete.
I agree as well on this; I'd love a deluxe version of Diana. Can't believe with all of those new models that they just came out with, that they couldn't have made one of her as well. Then again, Eighth Wonder doesn't seem to do a lot to promote sales; no advertising, & they almost never come on here for support. Even when I've emailed them, they've taken almost a week to get back to me.

INFORMATIONS