betterlovedoll.com

Traditional Theme

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Nada,

The top and bottom menus appear on the Traditional theme in the Doll Forum because I wrote a special routine for Bill (that's where this thread started).

Health & Safety is actually a completely separate forum. It's a standard phpBB installation. The Traditional theme is not a phpBB them, so there is npo way to install it there (that is why the BBS in the Doll Forum does not match the Traditional theme - there's isn't one for the phpBB side of it).

Ish
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Thanks Ish ...

Now,,, what can I do, for folks using the "Traditional theme", now :?:

... Well ??? Ok... This an "Announcements" message...

So,,, Doll Folks,,, for those who want to safe guard their dolls, toys and personal health,,, please do not use the Traditional Theme, here at (TDF) or then you might NOT know about our "Doll Health and Safety" findings.

There... So,,, very,,, very,,, simple... :lol:

(And, I just tacked "Doll Health and Safety" onto my Signature to help.) 8)

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

I haven't explored all the themes yet. But the best part of the traditional theme is that I can print it out if I want and get all the text on the paper like I did with the old format. I have 2 2" three ring binders of Forum info I can go back to without fireing up this damn puter if I just want to review some good info.. Kind of a 2 volumn thing since I found this forum.
Very handy. :)

INFORMATIONS