www.wmdolls.com

Decision making: 157B, 162E, 166C

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
thazehase

Re: Decision making: 157B, 162E, 166C

Post by thazehase »

bigchilli wrote:
thazehase wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Well if you like the height of the 166C but would prefer her with larger breasts then you could always do what bigchilli did for his Mia. He gave her a simple boob job with eye popping results! I've tried it with a couple of my gals to a lesser extent and it does work if she has hollow breasts. Incidentally, the 166C has one of the cutest back sides you could wish for, my Magda's feels absolutely real and looks incredible!
Yeah, i saw his work, looks good, when it isn´t to much, but i would be scared to damage her.
No such thing as too much :whistle:
Weeeelllllll...... oh, yeah, i made my decision by the way :whistle: it´s going to be 166C. Always loved her, allways wanted her, now getting her :mrgreen:
When i can decide the head :lol:

catnap

Post by catnap »

I guess it depends on how much you want to pose her? If you are basically going to leave her in bed, then I'd go for whatever I wanted most. If you are planning on changing her clothes often, posing her, photographing her - lighter weight is the way to go. IMO, no question.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Approaching that magic 60lb/27kg mark is always an aspirational goal, but my problem with both the 157B and 166C are that their legs a too thin/not shapely enough for my taste. Conversely, the legs on the 162E are stellar, but she's easily pushing 80 pounds and that is heavy.

What I'd like, and do believe is possible, is a doll between 60-70 pounds that is shaped like a 162E or 172D. In order to hit that weight target, she'd probably need to be essentially slightly "miniaturized" from top to bottom, but could still clock in at around 153cm/5' tall.

The alternative is what we see in a doll like the the 166C, which is basically the single greatest doll body ever made from her upper thighs and above. Below? Bummer dude...

:drinking:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

All lovely girls I have just ordered the 167 G cup fitness model but with diff head I also reckon her breasts would of been better as C cup or D cup but apart from that the rest I love especially her arse and legs good luck with you difficult choice best silver

zabjabs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabjabs »

Same here, I'm trying to choose between the 157B and 166C. For my first. So difficult to decide. I like that the 157 is close to my height (160), but 166c looks amazing too. I don't worry that weight is an issue.

zabjabs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabjabs »

jokerisalive wrote:157b for me but 166 c is very close second.
so what do you like more about the 157b? trying to decide myself

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

I'm starting to think this WM doll may have the best LHP of the whole lot.

Does anybody have any doggy style pics of this doll?

Image Image
Image Image

The LHP. What are your opinions? Got doggy pics? :)
WM LHP.png
WM LHP.png (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1145 times

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Doll Master wrote:Does anybody have any doggy style pics of this doll?
Well, I found some. They aren't good. A pity, she has such a cute little body.
It's too bad this company can't figure out where the holes go.

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

Very nice and sexy girl, WM157B with the pretty head #334. Are there any more pictures? Thanks!

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

crocogator wrote:Same here, I'm trying to choose between the 157B and 166C. For my first. So difficult to decide. I like that the 157 is close to my height (160), but 166c looks amazing too. I don't worry that weight is an issue.
You should do
The weight is no joke at 1st
I'm in my 30s and consider myself strong as an ox
The weight itself isn't that heavy but when it's wrapped in a large squishy delicate package it should definitely be considered

I've had a 162e and 166c and have always said if i could go back in time the 157b would have been my 1st doll(I still want one)

You get used to the weight and moving her after a couple of months
A year on my 166 feels light but not until all her fingers have been broken(twice)

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Haha...I know that you mean Bigchilli,
Didn’t take me long to break most of Brandy’s fingers. I remove the head most of the time when moving her around. Make her a little lighter.
Cheers

INFORMATIONS