www.wmdolls.com

eBay mannequin bust/ heads. Vintage and premium beauties

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

eBay mannequin bust/ heads. Vintage and premium beauties

Post by rubherkitty »

Have no affiliation w/ the seller. Just saw these on eBay. Nice just to look at or buy if you have the coin and see a head you just can't live without. Some are new, but some are vintage restorations.
Pic is sample. Seller has a number of heads. http://www.ebay.com/sch/dashndazzle/m.h ... 7675.l2562
Attachments
dash.JPG
dash.JPG (240.71 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: eBay mannequin bust/ heads. Vintage and premium beauties

Post by samara78 »

rubherkitty wrote:Have no affiliation w/ the seller. Just saw these on eBay. Nice just to look at or buy if you have the coin and see a head you just can't live without. Some are new, but some are vintage restorations.
Pic is sample. Seller has a number of heads. http://www.ebay.com/sch/dashndazzle/m.h ... 7675.l2562
This one resembles Julia Roberts! :) :) nice find
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: eBay mannequin bust/ heads. Vintage and premium beauties

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow, yummy lips!
Beautiful work they do. Thanks for posting RK. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS