www.textiledoll.com

Wants some Kandi

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
jimbo2000

Wants some Kandi

Post by jimbo2000 »

Greetings to all. I spoke to Jury a couple of days back and I am ready to make my first purchase from Textile Dolls. I am waiting to make the down payment even as we speak. This will be my very first "girlfriend" and I call her Kandi. She will be a crystal head with a Big Bertha body and big booty and breast. I hope everything goes well. Wish me luck.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Wants some Kandi

Post by deadpringle »

jimbo2000 wrote:Greetings to all. I spoke to Jury a couple of days back and I am ready to make my first purchase from Textile Dolls. I am waiting to make the down payment even as we speak. This will be my very first "girlfriend" and I call her Kandi. She will be a crystal head with a Big Bertha body and big booty and breast. I hope everything goes well. Wish me luck.
These dolls are fascinating. Be sure to post pictures, and tell us all about her. Best of luck to you!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Good luck Jimbo, I am waiting for my Textile Doll to show up next week as Yuri already shipped her. Just be patient as he has many customers but I'm sure it's worth the wait. I will tell you when I get mine as I will write a review and post many pics. Make sure you know how you want her to look, be very descriptive and a lot of pics and Yuri should have no problem making her come to life for you.

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Good luck Jimbo. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I fell for my Signe the moment she came out of the box, just as I expect you will for Kandi.

It's great to see so many more Textile Dolls coming through on to the forums now. I'm currently waiting for my second one which Jury tells me he should be ready to start work on next month. Getting excited already.

INFORMATIONS