sexyrealsexdolls.com

CYA

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

CYA

Post by Szalinski »

The greatest lession I have ever learned can be summaraized by those three letters. And yes, this post does belong in this forum!
:painting: TDF Consent Form :evidence:

Once burned, twice shy. :wink:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: CYA

Post by Szalinski »

With the next round of Doll Meets coming up, and the inevitable people taking pictures with other people in them, I thought I might bump this back up into view.

You may copy and print out copies of this form if you want (which is why I posted it).
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Awesome! I'm sure these will be handy to many, Szalinski. I know I'll be bringing a few of them to Hershey myself.

I think the phrase is, 'once bitten, twice shy.' Hit it, Great White!
Don't get sued because you didn't get someone's consent to have them in your picture. Remember: When in doubt, blur them out.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

As any good professional photogropher will tell you, a model consent form is a must. Hummmm I can just see a TB or RD giving their consent. :P. Seriously though it is advisable to get consent of doll owners before takeing pics of a doll other then your own. Although the doll meets that will not be avoidable.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Great song TGMegami

Love Great White, rock meeeeeeeeee!

also the sexy Bobbie Jean Brown apears .... yummi! she is my cherry pieeeeee.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

To be honest I don't think anyone will want to take a picture of me
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

dollluver73 wrote:As any good professional photogropher will tell you, a model consent form is a must. Hummmm I can just see a TB or RD giving their consent. :P. Seriously though it is advisable to get consent of doll owners before takeing pics of a doll other then your own. Although the doll meets that will not be avoidable.
Dollluver: The consent form is for images and photos of the human owners, not their dolls. Thankfully I never had any problem with doll pics, either from the owners or their dolls! :mrgreen:

Read the Rules of Conduct, paragraph 3d. It was actually an incident between me and Stacy last year that resulted in that rule being displayed underneath the "post a new topic" and "post a reply" text boxes. At last year's meet she said she didn't mind me posting her picture on the forum at all. This year I'm not going home without written proof of any and all permission given!

I am not going to go through that again (once bitten... :whistle: )!
~ George Washington

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i am going to come in disguise. i am not that far from this,lol on a really bad day.

BG
Attachments
evil santa.jpg
evil santa.jpg (40.16 KiB) Viewed 3684 times

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

beardygoat wrote:i am going to come in disguise. i am not that far from this,lol on a really bad day.

BG
No matter how you come beardy I do hope you attend the LA meet.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

INFORMATIONS