www.xtdoll.com

Head question

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

GnatBa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Head question

Post by GnatBa »

The 157C body has piqued my interest, however it seems to only be available in two head styles (Serene S3 and Kelly S4). Neither of which I particularly like. And for reasons I'm not sure I understand, unlike most other manufacturers, there doesn't seem to be an option to select whatever head you want, merely an option to customize an additional head, (with a very limited default selection available).

Looking at the other doll selections, I do see 2 heads though that look good to me, Ayumi, bym16-A (A default option for 157D) and Eva, 14 (A default option for the (TPE) 158F.) From my perusal, there does seem to be some (extremely specific?) categorization of which heads are compatible with which bodies, but: 1. the 157C body isn't listed. 2. The Eva head (default for a 158 body) is listed as not compatible with the 157D body, which seems odd as the two bodies are only 1cm different in height?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Head question

Post by SxDolled »

GnatBa wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 5:44 pm The 157C body has piqued my interest, however it seems to only be available in two head styles (Serene S3 and Kelly S4). Neither of which I particularly like. And for reasons I'm not sure I understand, unlike most other manufacturers, there doesn't seem to be an option to select whatever head you want, merely an option to customize an additional head, (with a very limited default selection available).

Looking at the other doll selections, I do see 2 heads though that look good to me, Ayumi, bym16-A (A default option for 157D) and Eva, 14 (A default option for the (TPE) 158F.) From my perusal, there does seem to be some (extremely specific?) categorization of which heads are compatible with which bodies, but: 1. the 157C body isn't listed. 2. The Eva head (default for a 158 body) is listed as not compatible with the 157D body, which seems odd as the two bodies are only 1cm different in height?

XT is very specific with their head and body matches which is understandable, you wouldn't want a small head on your girl would you?

1) That being said, I can't find bym16-A (Ayumi) for some reason only the bym16 (Asumi). Was that the head you meant?
2) You brought up the fact that a 158 head was not compatible with the 157 body. This sparked my curiosity so I asked XT, they explained that the 150 and 157cm bodies have smaller necks. This is why only the heads of the 150 and 157cm bodies are compatible and all other heads are compatible with bodies over 158cm. If you placed the Eva head (the default for the 158 body), for example, on the 157C body, it'd look oversized and the neck will have a larger gap.

Hope this helps your decision :)
Attachments
Body Matched Table_page-0003-watermarked.jpg
Body Matched Table_page-0003-watermarked.jpg (218.36 KiB) Viewed 192 times
Body Matched Table_page-0002-watermarked.jpg
Body Matched Table_page-0002-watermarked.jpg (609.99 KiB) Viewed 192 times
Body Matched Table_page-0001-watermarked.jpg
Body Matched Table_page-0001-watermarked.jpg (607.64 KiB) Viewed 192 times
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

GnatBa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GnatBa »

1. Yeah, looks like I just misspelled Asumi. Site I was looking at does specify -A though. Maybe it's a custom makeup style?

2. Oof about the gap and different neck sizes. However, the available default heads for the 157C (Kelly S3 and Serene S4) are, according to those charts, both only available to bodies in the 158+ range, and *not* the 157D and 150D bodies, which seems to suggest the 157C has the larger neck and should be compatible with the larger heads for some reason? (Either that or their defaulting to "bad" heads? Seems unlikely?)

Additionally, the Asumi head is, according to those charts, the only head that's compatible with everything? 2 different versions and maybe the -A indicates the smaller neck size to fit the 157D?

I guess if/when I get more serious I should contact the vendor in question. (Currently leaning more towards a different manufacturer, but they are in the process of slowly rolling out a new feature that I'd like across their lineup of bodies, and it's unclear how long until it will be available on the body that I like.)

GnatBa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GnatBa »

Well, that's curious. On the official XTDoll site, on either of the 157C dolls, if you scroll ALL the way down, you get a (different) body/head chart. (that, incidentally, does NOT have the 157D body, but DOES have the 157C.)

That head chart specifies 4 XT heads and 4 XT heads only as suitable for the 150D-X body (either silicone or TPE)

Other than them, all the XT heads are suitable for all the TPE bodies (though they are 157 and up) and the silicon 158B, 162G, and 168C
And all the XT-S heads are suitable for NONE of the TPE bodies, and the (smaller) silicon ones: 150D-S, 155E, 157C, and 160G.

(Presumably S is for small?... well.. medium?)

Yeah, there's kind of a wierd skip were the "smaller" (I guess) heads are suitable for the 160G, while the larger are suitable for the 158B.
but with no real overlap. Bodies are either suitable for the XT of for XT-S. (May be that neck size issue?)

Seems to (mostly?) take the above chart, shove the various heads that were 150D/157D only to 150DX, then break the remaining heads into medium and large? WIth the addition of three new "medium" bodies for the medium heads to be assigned to? (And only includes XT # and XT-S # heads)

(No chart, if you're curious, if you scroll all the way down on the 157D dolls)

INFORMATIONS