www.tayu-doll.com

New 151 questions

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
PhilthoseGirls
Active Poster
Active Poster

New 151 questions

Post by PhilthoseGirls »

Really curious why the 151 is a good deal cheaper than the newly released 158. Are there some features missing over the 158?

With the very limited images we have of the 151 I don't really have a good idea how the LHP works. Like with her legs spread out. Does it work just like on the 158 because that looks like perfection. Especially those ass shots.

I know the wrists have been fixed on the 158, is that fix going to be done on the 151 as well?

Then finally is there anything else to be aware of? That 158 i love but larger boobs are a must for me.

The Doll Man

Re: New 151 questions

Post by The Doll Man »

PhilthoseGirls wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:26 am With the very limited images we have of the 151 I don't really have a good idea how the LHP works. Like with her legs spread out.
:thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KonjinaS »

I had confirmation that the wrists are fixed on 151 as well, from Alice @ mrd.

Now, I too thought that 151 is the best bang for buck, and looks really good, but I've seen some factory shots of the doll and here from that one man who actually has it, and boobs look a bit saggy on those, and a tiny bit more perky on 161. Now, is that worth the extra 800 usd or so, is up to debate. I reckon there isn't much of a difference probably, but the fixed vaginal stretching is most likely just for the newest 158 doll.
I really hate the 155 I model with huge boobs. They are super pedunculous, some may like this, I think it looks bad.

158 with bigger boobs/butt = perfect. As close as you can get to this is the 151/161.

I got the 161 cause I like the torso/breast shape a bit more, and well, if I'm throwing 4k usd on it, might as well do a bit more to get what you want insted of regretting it later.

Like people who buy crazy expensive cars in white paint to save 500usd on it (unless you actually really wanted a white car)

PhilthoseGirls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PhilthoseGirls »

The 151 chest size for me is perfect but I get your issue but im cool with that.

Would love confirmation on the fixed vagina and the stretching on the 151. If it works like the 158. My god.

I also agree that 155 I is just strange looking. I like a bigger chest but doesn't need to be insane just want some nice hang and jiggle :P

I will say, that Riley head is tops and if she had a nice D cup on her on that 158... Phew

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KonjinaS »

If it was a 158D, I'd probably order that instead of the 161E, tbh. It'd be real close.

Riley head is just stupid good. I might buy another one to mod it's oral canal to something more sensible like 15-18cm instead of 10...

pipipopo

Post by pipipopo »

KonjinaS wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:02 pm If it was a 158D, I'd probably order that instead of the 161E, tbh. It'd be real close.

Riley head is just stupid good. I might buy another one to mod it's oral canal to something more sensible like 15-18cm instead of 10...
What du you mean? How do you „mod“ it?

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KonjinaS »

There is a thread somewhere, someone did something similar.
Basically, you take the silicon skin off, cut open the cast underneath, replace the solid and silicone parts of the canal, assemble everything back together

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

KonjinaS wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:12 am There is a thread somewhere, someone did something similar.
Basically, you take the silicon skin off, cut open the cast underneath, replace the solid and silicone parts of the canal, assemble everything back together
I've ordered the 158C+ Riley. That mod would be very interesting to me. I searched the forums, and mod section using all the keywords I could think of.
I spent over an hour trying to find it! 😥
If you have any idea on keywords I could try to find it, or better yet find the link it would be so appreciated. Thx

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KonjinaS »

INFORMATIONS