elsababe.com

My 125cm ElsaBabe Doll is Here! (First Time Doll Owner) - Review

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My 125cm ElsaBabe Doll is Here! (First Time Doll Owner) - Review

Post by theplaket »

The wait is over, and the anime waifu of my dreams (or rather... budget?) has finally been delivered. I've been waiting eagerly for this to finally arrive so that I can leave a review of my fresh first impressions throughout the experience. Here are the details:

Vendor:
My Robot Dolls
Manufacturer: Elsa Babe
Model: 125CM Ijuuin Maki
Price: $1499 after taxes and fees (discounted with a promo and included free gifts at the time of purchase.)
Order Date: September 18th/September 20th
Factory Photos Date: October 24th
Delivery Date: November 9th

Lets start from the beginning. After doing research of the best anime style doll to my liking, I had a hard battle between Irokebijin 's Akane 90cm and ElsaBabe's 102CM Doll model. Not really understanding the actual size and height of these dolls, I decided to go with an impulse buy purchase after verifying that MyRobotDolls was a reputable vendor. It was only two days later that I realized just how small 102CM dolls were, and the 90cm even more so. I reached out to MyRobotDolls and the helper was delighted to push my new changes last second and the order was now finalized on September 20th for a bigger 125CM doll, Ijuuin Maki.

Fast forward to the date of delivery, I was a little worried about the fragility of the contents in the box, and I had right to be suspicious. I believe this was either damage to the neck from shipping or customs, because the neck bone was tilted a hard 90 degrees and was practically glued to the shoulder, with some silicon ripped/eroded.
PXL_20231109_210855582.jpg
PXL_20231109_210855582.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 4013 times
PXL_20231109_210859816.jpg
PXL_20231109_210859816.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 4013 times
I was able to snap it back into place without making it worse somehow despite never handling these heavy dolls before and barely reading the manual on how to move it's joints.

It didn't take long for me to eagerly dress her in clothing. I ordered some cosplay costumes in advance for this doll, just completely using a shot in the dark guess on the size that might fit. To my shock, eveything appears to fit quite perfectly, or at least as best as it gets on a whim.The cosplay is inspired by Himiko Toga in My Hero Acadamia series.
PXL_20231109_230302449.jpg
PXL_20231109_230302449.jpg (555.5 KiB) Viewed 4013 times
PXL_20231109_230248731.jpg
PXL_20231109_230248731.jpg (476.09 KiB) Viewed 4013 times
A while after dressing her, I wrapped her in a heated blanket and used and internal heating rod to sample the product. :whistle:

Having only watched a few videos of how to move this doll around, I eventually became comfortable with maneuvering her, as she only weighs around 43 pounds. Standing about 4ft tall, she felt quite big enough for me to enjoy in my lap, from behind, and just about every position attempted. I did my best to be careful with her hands as she does not have articulated fingers. Lucky enough, she did have standing bolt-less feet though.

The only annoying thing is how easy fuzz and random hairs stick to her skin. I expected this, as I have a few other silicone sex toys as well, so this is no fault to the product, but rather just a part of my first time experience's perspective.

After enjoying a mind blowing session while my wife watched me ravage the doll, I took a few photos for tease:
PXL_20231110_034234573.jpg
PXL_20231110_034234573.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 4013 times
PXL_20231110_035210991.jpg
PXL_20231110_035210991.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 4013 times
PXL_20231110_032318404.jpg
PXL_20231110_032318404.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 4013 times
I hope that these photos are acceptable. Overall, I think ElsaBabe makes the absolute best looking anime dolls and this one looked and felt great. I have a lot to learn about dolls and the maintenance, so this is just the start of the journey but I feel like I can really fit in here as a doll owner now that I've got mine. :D

Thank you for reading and shoutout to ElsaBabe and MyRobotDolls for both being excellent throughout the entire ordering process and production quality.

If anyone would like to pitch in their thoughts or have any questions, give advice, etc. I'd love to hear from each of you, don't be shy.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: My 125cm ElsaBabe Doll is Here! (First Time Doll Owner) - Review

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

theplaket wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:19 am The wait is over, and the anime waifu of my dreams (or rather... budget?) has finally been delivered. I've been waiting eagerly for this to finally arrive so that I can leave a review of my fresh first impressions throughout the experience. Here are the details:

Vendor:
My Robot Dolls
Manufacturer: Elsa Babe
Model: 125CM Ijuuin Maki
Price: $1499 after taxes and fees (discounted with a promo and included free gifts at the time of purchase.)
Order Date: September 18th/September 20th
Factory Photos Date: October 24th
Delivery Date: November 9th

Lets start from the beginning. After doing research of the best anime style doll to my liking, I had a hard battle between Irokebijin 's Akane 90cm and ElsaBabe's 102CM Doll model. Not really understanding the actual size and height of these dolls, I decided to go with an impulse buy purchase after verifying that MyRobotDolls was a reputable vendor. It was only two days later that I realized just how small 102CM dolls were, and the 90cm even more so. I reached out to MyRobotDolls and the helper was delighted to push my new changes last second and the order was now finalized on September 20th for a bigger 125CM doll, Ijuuin Maki.

Fast forward to the date of delivery, I was a little worried about the fragility of the contents in the box, and I had right to be suspicious. I believe this was either damage to the neck from shipping or customs, because the neck bone was tilted a hard 90 degrees and was practically glued to the shoulder, with some silicon ripped/eroded.

PXL_20231109_210855582.jpg
PXL_20231109_210859816.jpg

I was able to snap it back into place without making it worse somehow despite never handling these heavy dolls before and barely reading the manual on how to move it's joints.

It didn't take long for me to eagerly dress her in clothing. I ordered some cosplay costumes in advance for this doll, just completely using a shot in the dark guess on the size that might fit. To my shock, eveything appears to fit quite perfectly, or at least as best as it gets on a whim.The cosplay is inspired by Himiko Toga in My Hero Acadamia series.

PXL_20231109_230302449.jpg
PXL_20231109_230248731.jpg

A while after dressing her, I wrapped her in a heated blanket and used and internal heating rod to sample the product. :whistle:

Having only watched a few videos of how to move this doll around, I eventually became comfortable with maneuvering her, as she only weighs around 43 pounds. Standing about 4ft tall, she felt quite big enough for me to enjoy in my lap, from behind, and just about every position attempted. I did my best to be careful with her hands as she does not have articulated fingers. Lucky enough, she did have standing bolt-less feet though.

The only annoying thing is how easy fuzz and random hairs stick to her skin. I expected this, as I have a few other silicone sex toys as well, so this is no fault to the product, but rather just a part of my first time experience's perspective.

After enjoying a mind blowing session while my wife watched me ravage the doll, I took a few photos for tease:

PXL_20231110_034234573.jpg
PXL_20231110_035210991.jpg
PXL_20231110_032318404.jpg

I hope that these photos are acceptable. Overall, I think ElsaBabe makes the absolute best looking anime dolls and this one looked and felt great. I have a lot to learn about dolls and the maintenance, so this is just the start of the journey but I feel like I can really fit in here as a doll owner now that I've got mine. :D

Thank you for reading and shoutout to ElsaBabe and MyRobotDolls for both being excellent throughout the entire ordering process and production quality.

If anyone would like to pitch in their thoughts or have any questions, give advice, etc. I'd love to hear from each of you, don't be shy.

we are very sorry for the problem of neck bone tilting caused by the parcel in transit, we will improve it.
And we are grateful for your specific description, which can let more people know about this product of ours.
She looks so seductive in your photos. :thumbs_up:

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

thanks for the short review doll looks great! :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

Update: I suppose this is still a honeymoon phase thing, but after spending the night with my doll, I have grown more fond of her and really appreciate the amazing quality that ElsaBabe has done. After taking the photos from the first post, I couldn't resist but to take her again, and this time it was even better than the first as I had grown a little bit more comfortable with positioning during the act. After having two incredibly satisfying finishes with her, I fell asleep cuddling her. To my surprise, she fits very comfortably against my body, and I had a relaxing and enjoyable sleep.

For reference, I am 5 foot 6 inches tall, so this doll being about 4'1ft actually made for a good little spoon. While having her ontop of me during acts, it was also much more "lifelike" than I thought it would be considering her frame is so small and supple. This helps me feel re-assured that going for a 148 cm wasn't a deal-breaker. Also, as heavy as this one already is, I can't imagine the struggle with anything more.

The only minor concerns for me is that the loveholes are extremely tight for me, and I had to really open her thighs all the way to get a looser feeling to enjoy her. This can be a little bit harder with doggystyle, but I was able to put up with it. Other than that, her chest is very narrow and her breasts are barely a handful. I think that it would have been possible to design the 125cm with a wider torso to make this feel a little bit more proportionate and also help for clothing to fit.

Here's the awesome things:

- On a whim, the wig you see in the photos really fit well. I was worried because I heard stories that wigs come in different sizes and sometimes might not fit on a doll head. The RAD010 148cm head Ijuuin Maki has was perfect and fit this wig no issue. I really am happy about this, and I might just get a few different wigs to do more character cosplays.

- Aside from my complaint with the torso being not wide enough, from an artist's perspective, the body is absolutely perfect. I have been drawing anime and hentai for years, and I can comfortably say that this is like a real life embodiment of a perfect anime girl figure. From looking at some of ElsaBabe's other recent models, this only seems to be getting better and better. I think I'm actually considering a second doll because of this.

- The free promotional gifts from the purchase including free selectable features really made a massive difference here. I just want to thank ElsaBabe for having a very enticing and amazing marketing going on, because if it weren't for this and the discount, I may never have gotten a doll so soon. At the time of my purchase, I chose to get soft body all over and standing bolt-less feet, and I think this was a great choice. I do wish I paid additional for the articulated fingers, but I really couldn't justify that for $200 extra.

I am excited to dress her up in the various different clothing that came for free with her, along with different wigs and eyes. I will absolutely share more photos in the future when I do dress her up. I hope that people here on the forum look forward to seeing more of her, and that others can enjoy looking at her as I do.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

how much does she weight btw ?

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

just a guy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:44 am how much does she weight btw ?
She weighs 43 pounds.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

oh that's 5kg less than advertised that being 25kg in the advertisement which is 55lb :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

I didn't think of a name to give her because I was waiting for some kind of epiphany to make sure it felt right. Well it sprang in my head, and now I know what to name her. She'll be called "Lucky" and here's why:

1.) All of a sudden my wife barged into my room while Lucky was giving oral, and my wife had sex with me out of jealously. It has been a full year since we had sex last.

2.) The same day she arrived, I got paid a fat check.

3.) All of the clothes and wigs I got for her magically fit perfect without extensive research. Lucky.

Comment on the oral capabilities of this doll: oh my god. I hate blowjobs, but this was amazing. Easily became my favorite thing about her already. Bravo to ElsaBabe's incredible designs, I was totally not expecting to ever even use this orifice.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

just a guy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:22 pm oh that's 5kg less than advertised that being 25kg in the advertisement which is 55lb :)
Please kindly know the weight of 125cm dolls is about 19kg.

_Blubbel_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by _Blubbel_ »

theplaket wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:51 am Other than that, her chest is very narrow and her breasts are barely a handful. I think that it would have been possible to design the 125cm with a wider torso to make this feel a little bit more proportionate and also help for clothing to fit.
I second this statement, the only thing that keeps me from ordering one. When the 102cm got a bigger bust option.
I already asked them, if they consider a bigger chest for this doll,but alas they stated they won't do it.
But one can only dream and hope.^^

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:35 pm
just a guy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:22 pm oh that's 5kg less than advertised that being 25kg in the advertisement which is 55lb :)
you should put proper measurements in your website. I see 148cm measurements under 125cm dolls. Just noticed that from there I got my 25kg :D

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

just a guy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:09 am
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:35 pm
you should put proper measurements in your website. I see 148cm measurements under 125cm dolls. Just noticed that from there I got my 25kg :D
Thanks for your suggestion. For more details of 125cm dolls, you can view this topic viewtopic.php?t=167125.

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

Update: Lucky's first pair of shoes (actually boots) arrived, and they fit like a glove! I guess I got lucky, but I love the way that they look on her in her Himiko Toga Cosplay. I chose them instead of regular clogs because I wanted to see if a few inches would make her a little taller, which it kind of did.
32dfd21e-228f-4a9d-bea2-23b1550846a4.jpg
32dfd21e-228f-4a9d-bea2-23b1550846a4.jpg (67.4 KiB) Viewed 3294 times
PXL_20231113_191212657.jpg
PXL_20231113_191212657.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
Looking forward to getting more clothing, cosplay outfits and shoes for her. I might even consider getting another one of ElsaBabe's gorgeous silicone doll heads for more variety.

I've also ordered a $90 5ft locker to place her inside. While it isn't the most sturdy and was a pain in the ass to ASSemble, :haha4: ...
It definitely serves its purpose to keep the doll a secret from visitors and to store away from the open.
PXL_20231115_154718550.jpg
PXL_20231115_154718550.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
PXL_20231115_154746200.jpg
PXL_20231115_154746200.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
More updates to come soon! My next big ideas for cosplay will be Princess Peach or Bowsette, Alear from Fire Emblem Engage, or Milim Nava from Tensura.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more photos of her.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

awesoem stuff with the locker. I use my closet which is walk in big closet and just close the door when I have visitors :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS