www.tayu-doll.com

Gabriella Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 158D (YuNai Head) -- Review/Pics

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
ricardoqdq

Gabriella Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 158D (YuNai Head) -- Review/Pics

Post by ricardoqdq »

After the most brutal wait of my doll journey, Gabriella has finally arrived! And she is splendid!

I ordered her from MyRobotDoll.com on June 15th, and she arrived to my door yesterday, August 28th. Longest I've ever had to wait for a doll, but SOOO worth it. Also, MyRobotDoll was excellent as always.

So I stayed up very late and hastily threw together an outfit and a small photoshoot because I just couldn't wait.

HELLO GABI!

IMG_4839 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_4839 - Copy - Copy.jpg (787.85 KiB) Viewed 4482 times

Gabriella's Specifications:

Skin color: Wheat
Custom makeup: Default factory makeup
Implanted Eyebrows/Lashes
EVO Skeleton: Upgraded metal skeleton with flexible joints
Joint Options: Standard
Articulated Finger Joints with Hard hands
Areola color: Light Brown
Labia Color: Light Brown
Love holes: Removable Vagina and Anus
Body softness: Ultra soft breasts, Ultra soft vagina, Ultra soft inner thighs, Ultra soft anus (note: I did not order ultra soft butt)
Hard standing feet without studs

IMG_4838 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_4838 - Copy - Copy.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 4482 times

IMG_4840 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_4840 - Copy - Copy.jpg (867.47 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Re: Gabriella Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 158D (YuNai Head) -- Review/Pics

Post by ricardoqdq »

Tayu REALLY has their packaging skills down. My 148D arrived in perfect shape, and Gabi was no different. In fact, I think she was more solidly packed. The box was sealed with heavy tape and didn't look like it had ever been opened. Nothing inside had shifted. No bent neck, nothing.

Also, as an aside, UPS seems to be WAY better than FedEx in my experience. The UPS guys always bring the package to the porch, ring the bell, etc. The FedEx delivery team seems to enjoy just leaving a giant box in my driveway for the world to see. When a previous doll arrived, the FedEx dude just dragged it across the concrete, halfway up my sloped driveway, by hand... he didn't even have a hand truck, which was baffling....anyway, rant over. HAH.

IMG_4833 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4833 - Copy.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 4783 times
IMG_4834 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4834 - Copy.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 4783 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

I'm a fan of the YuNai head. You? I was a little hesitant to go with it, simply because the only pics I could find anywhere were I think just one set that all the Tayu vendors used, and it was on the 170cm body. But I love the larger nose and slightly rounder face.
IMG_4842 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4842 - Copy.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 4777 times

One of Gabi's best features are her breasts. The way the body scan came through from the live model, it really adds to the feel and realism of the chest. The musculature is thicker above the breasts, so that they gradually emerge from it. She feels like a strong, athletic girl.

I am also thrilled with the changes Tayu made to the silicone. I guess myself and a few others purchased their 148's when Tayu was trying to increase softness or improve their silicone formula in some way. CJ's softness is extreme, but she dents and dimples if you breathe on her. From the moment I had taken my 148 out of the box, she started forming a few dimples (it's not that bad, but you'd definitely prefer they weren't there). With Gabi, the silicone is still flawless after a good cleaning and powdering and getting dressed in outfits etc. It is probably just a tad less soft than my 148's, but not by much. Gabi's skin feels amazing.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

The hard hands are EXCELLENT. Definitely much more resistant to finger pokes and all that. And her hands just look beautiful. I prefer the hard feet on my 148, because they are just slightly stiffer in the toes. Gabi's hard feet are wonderful but the toes are a tiny bit more wiggly than CJ's. Everything is well proportioned, as you would expect from a body scan doll. The knees are exceptionally detailed and realistic as well.

Her joints are well balanced. Tayu definitely creates dolls for play, so the joints are on the looser side. It makes photography slightly more challenging but not impossible. She is standing freely in all the photos above.

IMG_4844 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4844 - Copy.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 4772 times

IMG_4837 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4837 - Copy.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

So there's a quick preliminary review. She's only been with me a day so I'm still getting to know her. Thus far, she is INCREDIBLE, and actually has exceeded my expectations. I will be posting more pics and any developments as they arise! Cheers!

IMG_4836 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_4836 - Copy - Copy.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 4482 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Good looking girl. Tayu's sure are nice.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Ztar073 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:44 pm Good looking girl. Tayu's sure are nice.
Thanks Ztar!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

7E85756A-8915-4176-903F-270D22D21701.gif
7E85756A-8915-4176-903F-270D22D21701.gif (461.06 KiB) Viewed 4728 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Haha, thanks CC. That has been my reaction every time I walk by her. :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:52 pm Haha, thanks CC. That has been my reaction every time I walk by her. :glou:
When I saw that face I thought it was a new one Tayu just put out. Didn't even recognize it as one of their older heads (especially the thumbnail head photo they use for Yunai when customizing dolls).

This face is actually incredible and looks a million times better in your photos! :glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

TooMajh
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TooMajh »

What a lovely new doll! I like the look on the last pic.
Welcome to the forum Gabi! :glou:
My doll's shack (where all my pictures are) TooMajh's Shack

Wanted list
  • Zelex 165-F
  • Tayu 148D+
  • Gamelady 171cm 2b
  • Tayu 158D
  • Irontech 160cm
  • Irokebijin Kasumi 160cm
  • T-Sino 159cm

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

TooMajh wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:53 pm What a lovely new doll! I like the look on the last pic.
Welcome to the forum Gabi! :glou:

Thanks for the welcome TM! :D :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

crazedcat wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:10 pm
When I saw that face I thought it was a new one Tayu just put out. Didn't even recognize it as one of their older heads (especially the thumbnail head photo they use for Yunai when customizing dolls).

This face is actually incredible and looks a million times better in your photos! :glou:
Thanks again crazedcat! I definitely don't have your skill but I'm getting a little better at photographing these dolls. And yeah, I feel like the available images of this head are just not very flattering. She is the harder silicone without oral canal, and I think the texture of the face looks slightly more realistic than my softer Katniss head.
Ztar073 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:44 pm Good looking girl. Tayu's sure are nice.
Ztar, I forgot you are the one with the Model 11 with Shay head! Your girl there inspired me to take the leap and purchase the YuNai head with the larger nose look, and I'm so glad I did. So thank you! :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congrats! Enjoy your honeymoon. She looks very nice in yellow

INFORMATIONS