https://www.coeros.com/

2023 Silicone Sex Doll Showcase: Coeros’s Exclusive Report at the Shanghai APIEXPO

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

2023 Silicone Sex Doll Showcase: Coeros’s Exclusive Report at the Shanghai APIEXPO

Post by Coeros »

Looking for an immersive, dynamic, and captivating APIEXPO experience? Why not start by watching our featured video.

Over 400 exhibitors have gathered at the most open and inclusive city in China, Shanghai. For the past three years since 2020, China has been living under strict pandemic control measures, with a sluggish economy and people experiencing a prolonged "sexual repression". This 2023 Shanghai APIEXPO not only marks a release for the entire sex industry but also serves as the largest event for sex doll brands and factories in the first half of 2023, as well as a celebration for doll lovers and enthusiasts of sensual lifestyles.

As an advocate for the sex doll lifestyle, Coeros has also arrived at the expo. I was fortunate enough to interview most of the doll brands participating in the event, including Irontechdoll, CSTDoll, QitaDoll, Dollscastle, Mozudoll, and Starpery. I was thrilled to meet some incredibly beautiful, sexy, and adorable ladies. In this video, I'd like to take you on a journey to explore stunning beauties and step into the booths of each sex doll brand.

「First stop: Irontech Doll Booth」

Irontech presented 4 dolls on display, including the 164cm Miya, 165cm Kitty, 164cm Luna, and TPE Miki head. However, they didn't bring a male doll this time.

Soft silicone is one of the latest technological updates for silicone dolls, enhancing their appearance and touch while making them even more enticing to use.

Despite being a soft silicone head suitable for oral sex, it still looks very realistic. I love Kitty's outfit, which, when paired with her skin, gives off an elegant Shanghai socialite vibe.

The hard silicone head is more delicate, with individually implanted eyebrows.

Miya’s Gel Butt

Now you should understand why gel butts are the most popular option, right?

Western users may prefer this one. The outfit is fun, reminiscent of a Brazilian World Cup cheerleading squad.

Summary: Although Irontech only brought three silicone dolls, the gel butts and soft silicone materials, combined with the realistic skin texture, showcase Irontech's leading advantage in the silicone doll industry.

「Second stop: Starpery Doll Booth」

This doll is a representative product of Starpery's mature silicone dolls aka MILF dolls. The actual product is quite impressive, but I noticed the wig was a bit messy, and the black lingerie left some dye on the doll's chest. So, remember: silicone dolls can get stained too.

At the booth, we have 5 beautiful silicone dolls wearing traditional Chinese costumes. They are all under the brand MYDoll/CYDoll, the counterpart brand of Starpery in Chinese market.

Even though we didn't find someone at Starpery to give us detailed explanations about the dolls, we were fortunate enough to meet the boss lady of MYDoll factory. I have always thought Starpery's head sculpts are beautiful and share some similarities in their facial features. After meeting the boss lady, I began to see where the inspiration for Starpery's stunning head sculpts came from.

Conclusion: Starpery/MYDoll/CYDoll is the brand that best represents Chinese aesthetics and classical beauty in silicone dolls. The highlight of Starpery's display at the expo was showcasing their most attractive dolls, recreating the outfits in their promotional images. Each doll had its own separate area, making for a fantastic exhibition.

「Third stop: CSTDoll Booth」

CSTDoll's booth is the first silicone doll booth right when you enter the first floor of the exhibition hall. It is in a very prominent location, attracting a large number of visitors. We managed to find CSTDoll's ABBY during the lunch break, and she gave us a rundown of the dolls on display at CSTDoll's booth.

CSTDoll's booth features a circular display, with 8 silicone dolls placed around it, each with its own unique characteristics, some of which feature CSTDoll's latest craftsmanship. Let's listen to ABBY's introduction.

First, ABBY corrected a mistake I made during my review of CSTDoll's 165 body, where I mistakenly thought there were only two finger bones. Truth is, each finger of CSTDoll has 3 finger bones. Apparently, I didn't apply enough force. ABBY also explained that after updating their makeup, the body paint for veins and such would be more intense, visible from the back of the hand.

ABBY also tested the doll's soft chest, mentioning that CSTDoll's chest is by default very soft. Unlike other factories' gel breasts, they fill theirs with a softer silicone material, making it feel as soft as gel breasts but without the sensation of squeezing fine sand.

Similarly soft is CSTDoll's doll buttocks, which also seems to be a new upgrade, as I had previously reviewed the 165 CSTDoll.

Additionally, ABBY introduced the Tifa head sculpt updated by CSTDoll and demonstrated CSTDoll's movable eyeballs on a very cute doll head.

Conclusion: CSTDoll is a brand that only produces full silicone dolls, with their full silicone dolls priced even below $2,000 and individual silicone heads just a little over $200, offering great value for money. CSTDoll is also gradually upgrading in terms of makeup and softness. However, I hope that CSTDoll can innovate in joint flexibility and such to make the average quality of their dolls even better and produce more head sculpts that are popular in the Western markets.

That wraps up our coverage of the three silicone doll brands at the 2023 Shanghai APIEXPO: Irontechdoll, Starpery, and CSTDoll. I hope this information is helpful to everyone, and please continue to support the Coeros channel. Three unique TPE doll factories also participated in the expo: Dollscastle, Mozudoll, and Qita.

Dolls Castle

Mozu Doll

Qita Doll

I will be updating you on these in the future, so stay tuned! I am Marvel, see you next time.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Synthetic_Newbie

Re: 2023 Silicone Sex Doll Showcase: Coeros’s Exclusive Report at the Shanghai APIEXPO

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

What a great report! I’m particularly fascinated by the Asian style heads at Starpery/Mydoll/Cydoll. It seems like the focus on their Starpery site is western heads, but I’d love to see more Asian heads on offer as well (more than just the DanDan and Rong, for example).

Also, I have a lot of respect for CSTDoll and their aggressive price points for full silicone. I think with some improvements to their facial sculpt details and makeup, they could definitely give Zelex a run for their money in the entry level silicone market!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 2023 Silicone Sex Doll Showcase: Coeros’s Exclusive Report at the Shanghai APIEXPO

Post by bbc3 »

Thanks for the report!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I really enjoyed the video. It looks like you had a great time.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Does that one in the first pic come with a heating function?

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

CST’s booth looked really good.. surprised zelex wasn’t there.. great job, coeros.. that male looks quite a bit like that Middleton chap who plays Loki..

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

wonderfull report, very informative ! Thanks a lot for your time !

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I love this, thanks so much !
:glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Nouchi wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:04 am I love this, thanks so much !
+1

Thank you Coeros!

It sounds like you were quite impressed with the Irontech soft silicone. I'm a little surprised since it seems recent reviewers have felt it was still rather firm. How would you compare it with with standard TPE blends?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

setevoltas wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:49 pm
+1

Thank you Coeros!

It sounds like you were quite impressed with the Irontech soft silicone. I'm a little surprised since it seems recent reviewers have felt it was still rather firm. How would you compare it with with standard TPE blends?
Hi, thanks for your reply. The soft silicone currently shown is not as soft as TPE. But during the exhibition, Irontech's boss lady said that there is still a softer body that has not been brought to the exhibition. Another important point is that Irontech has the technology to make the doll softer, but it is afraid that the doll will be damaged during transportation. If you need it, you can private message the customer service of the doll website to try.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Coeros wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:40 am
+1

Thank you Coeros!

Hi, thanks for your reply. The soft silicone currently shown is not as soft as TPE. But during the exhibition, Irontech's boss lady said that there is still a softer body that has not been brought to the exhibition. Another important point is that Irontech has the technology to make the doll softer, but it is afraid that the doll will be damaged during transportation. If you need it, you can private message the customer service of the doll website to try.
Very interesting. Irontech says the same thing about their soft TPE. They advise strongly against ordering it.
Sete's Gatas

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

setevoltas wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:58 am
Coeros wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:40 am
+1

Thank you Coeros!

Very interesting. Irontech says the same thing about their soft TPE. They advise strongly against ordering it.
When I shipped items myself, I also encountered situations where the goods were damaged. Sometimes, the transportation distance is too long and unexpected incidents may occur. Good service and communication may be needed to compensate for these issues.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I hope it's ok to post this here, if not please feel free to delete it.

Irontech Doll Silicone Ultra soft VS Standard Body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHh8SWAWLKc

Gel Breast vs Softer Gel Breast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZd4-MWh8M

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Good find Nouchi. You can see where multiple densities really is the ideal. I wouldn't want/ need arms and shoulders to be squishy, but man do those boobs and belly look fun to play with.

Also that permanent indent from a short amount of heavy pressure... yikes.
Sete's Gatas

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Thanks for the coverage.

For CST, were the areas besides the breast and butt still very firm? I read older reviews mentioning that while the breasts were very soft, the rest of the body was very hard.

INFORMATIONS