www.siliconelovers.com

Lushdoll 153E "Cocoa"

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lushdoll 153E "Cocoa"

Post by jackrabbid »

After years of enjoying toys, I've finally taken the plunge :)

I've been looking at full sized dolls for about a year now. I took my time and learned a lot for all of you wonderful folks here at the Forum. Along the way I picked up a few torsos/hips, mostly due to their availability, decent quality, and relatively low cost (compared to a full doll). I spent the year learning how to use, clean, store, and most importantly enjoy the doll. Recently I've decided that I wanted more than just a hip or torso, so I started to look at full dolls again.

I was really interested in the Piper Jessica 150 and the WM 164J. They've both got stunning figures and are just about in the right weight range for me. Cruising the in-stock pages from some of my favorite vendors I stumbled across Lushdoll on Silicone Lovers site. What is this? 153E?! Kapow!! Curves? Check! Not too heavy? Check? Pretty Face? Check! And what an ass! And all at an unbelievable price point to match. I placed my order with them last Thursday, and my girl "Cocoa" arrived yesterday. I'm on the East Coast, and it only took 6 Days from the moment I ordered! Nick over at Silicone Lovers has been fantastic with answering all of my questions, and gets back to me within a day, usually sooner. The purchase process was a snap.

After her cross-country journey, Cocoa is in mostly good shape, and is absolutely stunning! Her shipping container (55" x 15" x 14") weighed in at about 95 lbs, but with the aid of a two-wheeler hand truck getting the box around is easy. I also invested in a furniture dolly that I lay the shipping box onto. Makes is very easy to move around.

There were a few minor issues, due to shipping, and I've documented and shared it with SL. The shipping container looked as if it had been dropped on the “neck” end of the box. The tape around that end had burst so the box flaps were loose. There is a hole where apparently the neck post punched through. The blanket the doll is wrapped in has a hole in it, and the plywood end piece had a long gouge in it. There is some TPE missing around the neck post, but nothing drastic. The doll was painfully scrunched up into the end of the box, but unfolded ok.

I’m very happy with Cocoa. She’s curvy, pretty lightweight, and just a stunning sculpt. If you're in the market for a starter doll, or even just want to add to your collection, give Lushdoll a go. I'll post more here as I progress in my stewardship.

Jack
I'm Just Here to Enjoy the Show

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lushdoll 153E "Cocoa"

Post by TrueBlue »

Congrats! I have two Lushdoll's myself, and I am very happy with them. Shipping is always the worst part glad that Cocoa is okay after her journey!
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

TrueBlue wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:46 am Congrats! I have two Lushdoll's myself, and I am very happy with them. Shipping is always the worst part glad that Cocoa is okay after her journey!
Thanks! Having seen some real horror stories here I was really stressed about the shipping, but am happy to see she made it through with only minor issues.

When I was researching the brand yours was the review that put me over the top! I'm appreciative of the information you shared with us here, now I'm hoping to add to it and get this brand the recognition is deserves :)

Jack

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

jackrabbid wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:16 am
TrueBlue wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:46 am Congrats! I have two Lushdoll's myself, and I am very happy with them. Shipping is always the worst part glad that Cocoa is okay after her journey!
Thanks! Having seen some real horror stories here I was really stressed about the shipping, but am happy to see she made it through with only minor issues.

When I was researching the brand yours was the review that put me over the top! I'm appreciative of the information you shared with us here, now I'm hoping to add to it and get this brand the recognition is deserves :)

Jack
Awesome,I agree the brand is underrepresented.
Looking forward to reading your thoughts. :glou:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

Wow, everyone, just wow. What fun it is having this little hottie around! I wanted a smaller doll for weight/storage purposes, but really didn't want anything that looked young.

I've had Cocoa for a little over three weeks now and she's just incredible. She is my first full sized doll, and I'm really enjoying the added benefits over a torso/hip. Still, there is a bit of a learning curve in moving and positioning her. She's so much longer than a torso so my usual techniques don't always work. For instance, getting her to stand is challenging, even for standing doggy position. I'm getting better at it but trying to achieve the right pose without damaging her or myself is tough! My hat is off to those of you who get all of these incredible poses!!

I did some probing with an endoscope, and it looks like both of her lower holes are sealed. No evidence of a plug or any holes at the end of the tunnel. Her oral cavity does have a hole at the end, so until I can figure out what to do with that I'll be refraining from oral. Her vaginal tunnel is a little short, but I'm not that long so it actually works better for me. Less to clean! Her anal tunnel seems longer than the vaginal, and is more convoluted in design. I'm nervous about using it A) might be tough to clean/dry properly and B) I like the look of her nice tight little butthole.

The wig that she came with is really nice. Looks and feels like real hair, and I have not notice much if any shedding. Her joints are stiff enough to pose well, but not so stiff that I can't move her as I want. I am struggling a little with figuring out how the shrugging shoulders work, but that's not that big of a deal. I got the extras kit along with her, and the hanging hooks and quick connect head/neck bolt are both well worth the money.

Silicone Lovers have continued to be excellent with their post-purchase customer service. They've been quick to respond to all of my questions and have been a great help.

Jack

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

I was able to weigh her the other day, and body alone weighs in at 33.8 kg (74.6 lbs). Pretty good compared to the advertised spec of 33.45kg (73.74lbs)!

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Glad you are happy with her! Did you order her with gel breasts? I did on my 153 and they are some of the best breasts in my collection. Did you order the articulated fingers? I skipped that on both my lush dolls and was wondering if I shouldn't have. Shrugging shoulders are always a pain. I like them, but I hear you on that.
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

I picked up one of the in-stock models, she came with gel breasts and wire fingers.

Agreed on the breasts, they are incredible. The look of them, how they hang, the feel. Pure joy.

I would like to compare the wired fingers to the articulated, just to see the difference. The wired ones doesn’t really bother me, might make more of a difference if I was doing photography?

I want to try out some other eye/wig combos on her, have you tried removing these movable eyes before? I’ve done the half cup style, but not sure if I need to do anything different with these.

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

jackrabbid wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:37 am I picked up one of the in-stock models, she came with gel breasts and wire fingers.

Agreed on the breasts, they are incredible. The look of them, how they hang, the feel. Pure joy.

I would like to compare the wired fingers to the articulated, just to see the difference. The wired ones doesn’t really bother me, might make more of a difference if I was doing photography?

I want to try out some other eye/wig combos on her, have you tried removing these movable eyes before? I’ve done the half cup style, but not sure if I need to do anything different with these.
I've never taken them all the way out on the Lush girls; I think the only difference is you'd have to take the entire unit out. The movable eyes, from what I can see when moving the tpe away from the eye, the eyes are in a socket made of plastic they move within. You should be able to move them out the same way as half-cup-style eyes.
I only have articulated fingers on my SE doll, and I think yes, they are good for photo's/holding objects for sure.
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

Yep, that’s what it looks like to me too. I haven’t ordered any others yet, I’ll ask SL for any tips when I do. I’ll be sure to post here how it goes!

The look of the articulated hands is amazing. Really adds that extra bit of realism!

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Lushdolls left and right! Lushdolls look great at pictures! Please post pictures of your girl! Me want to see her!

Cheers!

Sili

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

Hey Sili, yeah the brand is really taking off!

I’ll post some pics soon, right now I’m focusing on learning how to position, clean, store her. I’m the guy that comes back from vacation with no photos, tend to live in the moment!!

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

I would like to see pictures....

:multi:

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I think we can all agree LushDolls look fantastic. Hoping for more talk about how they feel, hold up, etc.
Miss Barkley wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:38 am

I would like to see pictures....

:multi:

This! :multi: :multi:

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

Hey all! Finally getting around to posting some first pictures of Cocoa, please excuse the amateur lighting etc. Not sure what the best size and resolution works for viewing, lets see how this goes!
Cocoa.1.1.jpg
Cocoa.1.1.jpg (204.72 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
Cocoa.1.2.jpg
Cocoa.1.2.jpg (239.83 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
Cocoa.1.3.jpg
Cocoa.1.3.jpg (220.19 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
I'm really enjoying this wonderful doll. She's a pleasure to pose, to take photos of, and to be with.

Please excuse the slightly detached lower eyelash, I'm still learning how to work with eyelash glue.

Jack

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

INFORMATIONS