https://www.coeros.com/

What are the most necessary and important items for sex doll maintenance, repair and cleaning?

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

What are the most necessary and important items for sex doll maintenance, repair and cleaning?

Post by Coeros »

We were curious if we could pick out the five most important items to complete the routine maintenance, repair and cleaning of the sex doll? And how did you do it?

Answers are welcome.

:haha4:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

danebramage

Re: What are the most necessary and important items for sex doll maintenance, repair and cleaning?

Post by danebramage »

A wet/dry vac, and a 550ml syringe with tube(available on amazon) this allows you to clean her without dragging her to the bathtub.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What are the most necessary and important items for sex doll maintenance, repair and cleaning?

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Hemostats,
Auto wax application sponges,
Talcum,
Mineral oil,
Drying stick.

Five items isn’t enough to cover a complete maintenance kit.

Repair is an actual tool kit.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

For silicone dolls, definitely Silpoxy for repairing an incision, tear, or break, with acetone to clean the area.

An artist's palette knife is handy for applying the adhesive, though, for smaller holes, a leftover plastic shaft from a cotton swab might be better.

Finally, needles/pins for holding the joint together as the adhesive sets and cures. I use T-pins for that and I have lots on hand.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

The picture on the left, what I use for regular maintenance (sorry, there are 7 items... :wink: )
and the one on the right, everything I use for the maintenance of my dolls. :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Routine Maintenance and Full Kit.JPG
Routine Maintenance and Full Kit.JPG (466.27 KiB) Viewed 500 times
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

danebramage wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:06 am A wet/dry vac, and a 550ml syringe with tube(available on amazon) this allows you to clean her without dragging her to the bathtub.
Yes, this will be convenient for doll cleaning. :glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

(For TPE) Suitable replacement bits for soldering iron than can be used for effective TPE repairs. Standard electronic bits are mostly of little use. :razz:

Maintenance (stuff I use frequently): Micro fibre cloth, a mild and scented piece of soap, protective gloves (for myself).... leading me to the idea for:

Protective gloves for doll hands... can be very usefull for avoiding the usual hassles like pulling/breaking finger wires etc.

Multi color corn starch for that more dark skin dolls (suggestion)

Maybe some inexpensive shampoo for synthetic wig cleaning.

Sort of wig adapter system that allows standard human head size wigs to better fit on mostly undersize doll heads.

A not so aggressive glue for glueing eyelashes back on head. Same for eyebrow and pubic hair wigs.

A large rubber grafting tool for easier change of eyes and positioning.

A mouth insert, allowing opening (and keep open) of doll mouths that are closed by default. (for photography and facial expression setting) Similar to tongue insert maybe.

A generalized instruction manual for doll posing with tips and tricks. Usefull for those who don´t want to learn the hard way.

So some the things just pulled out of my head. 8) :glou:

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Just antibacterial soap, forceps, absorbent gauze, body lotion, and corn starch baby powder.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

gogodolls wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:56 am The picture on the left, what I use for regular maintenance (sorry, there are 7 items... :wink: )
and the one on the right, everything I use for the maintenance of my dolls. :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Routine Maintenance and Full Kit.JPG
You are very experienced and professional. I'm curious are you figuring out the uses of these items yourself?

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Coeros wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:41 pm You are very experienced and professional. I'm curious are you figuring out the uses of these items yourself?
Thanks, but I'm certainly not a professional... :oops: I'm more of an enthusiastic do-it-yourselfer! :multi:

TDF is a great source of information where I've learned the basics of doll care, especially with...
:thumbs_up: Mishka Valentino's videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/MishkaValentino/videos and the
:thumbs_up: Wheezer thread: viewtopic.php?t=131728&hilit=3m
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Fantastic Plastic wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:22 am Hemostats,
Auto wax application sponges,
Talcum,
Mineral oil,
Drying stick.

Five items isn’t enough to cover a complete maintenance kit.

Repair is an actual tool kit.
Indeed, five items are too few for dolls.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

gogodolls wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:26 am
Coeros wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:41 pm You are very experienced and professional. I'm curious are you figuring out the uses of these items yourself?
Thanks, but I'm certainly not a professional... :oops: I'm more of an enthusiastic do-it-yourselfer! :multi:

TDF is a great source of information where I've learned the basics of doll care, especially with...
:thumbs_up: Mishka Valentino's videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/MishkaValentino/videos and the
:thumbs_up: Wheezer thread: viewtopic.php?t=131728&hilit=3m
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS