sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui AIO #145-8 --> More photos please :)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Chompers

Sanhui AIO #145-8 --> More photos please :)

Post by Chompers »

Hi Mike,

The AIO #145-8 photos on the Sanhui site and vendor websites are lovely, but I can't get a good look at the full body. The resolution seems a little low and many photos are mostly clothed or in contorted poses.

1) Would it be possible to post some factory photos? or
2) Point to some vendor sites with additional photos / videos?

Any TDF members purchased the AIO #145-8? Would love to see some home photos and hear about your impression. With all the new enhancements from Sanhui this year and the low weight, this doll is checking all of my boxes :D

Thank you!
Chompers :lol:
AIO #145-8.png
AIO #145-8.png (561.17 KiB) Viewed 2854 times

Chompers

Re: Sanhui AIO #145-8 --> Please more photos :)

Post by Chompers »

...I failed to mention that I have seen these two sets of photos in brown hair which are very nice, but they are heavily clothed and again in various positions with obscured views.

Sanhui AIO #145-8.PNG
Sanhui AIO #145-8.PNG (4.88 MiB) Viewed 2849 times

Chompers

Re: Sanhui AIO #145-8 --> More photos please :)

Post by Chompers »

Anyone in TDF Land purchase a Sanhui AIO #145-8 over the past 6 months? I haven't seen anything beyond the 2 sets of manufacturer's promotional photos.

-Chompers :lol:

dollfunn

Re: Sanhui AIO #145-8 --> Please more photos :)

Post by dollfunn »

Chompers wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:11 pm ...I failed to mention that I have seen these two sets of photos in brown hair which are very nice, but they are heavily clothed and again in various positions with obscured views.

Sanhui AIO #145-8.PNG
The 1st set (on top) is not 145-8... it's either 145-4 or 145-5... and to make it more confusing, if it's 145-5 then there are 2 of them: new 145-5 (Yuki), and old 145-5 (Yu),.. you can get both Yuki and Yu with normal screw-in body, but only get Yuki in AIO.
Attachments
Head 145-5 - OLD vs NEW - r1.jpg
Head 145-5 - OLD vs NEW - r1.jpg (63.5 KiB) Viewed 2185 times

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

And in case you're not aware, 145 screw-in body comes with 3 diff breast sizes (small, large, extra large), and 145 AIO comes with at least 2 (may be 3, but i'm not sure). While you can mix match the bodies and heads in a regular screw-in body, you may not be able to do so with AIO. What I meant is that i only see head 145-8 on AIO-small breast in Sanhui pics, and since AIO is made in a complete mold, you should check with Sauhui if that head comes with AIO-large breast, if that's what you want.

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Dollfun,

Thanks for trying to help. The first and second set of pics are indeed 145-8 AIO.

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ead-8.html

Sanhui sent me their typical downward facing pic of 145-8 AIO on the factory table which are not that great. Sanhui and vendors aren't helping themselves sell this doll with as little photos that are out there.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Chompers wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:09 am Dollfun,

Thanks for trying to help. The first and second set of pics are indeed 145-8 AIO.

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ead-8.html

I was talking about these:
Attachments
Sanhui AIO #145-8 (2).PNG
Sanhui AIO #145-8 (2).PNG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2126 times

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Have you seen this video yet?

This video is what sold me on the 145 AIO with #8 head. I had to pony up the extra cash for the AIO just for the beautiful sculp on the head/face. I love how versatile this head can be depending on makeup/wig. Only way to get a properly sized #8 head for the 145 is by getting the AIO because it was specially sized down for the body.

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Coldwaffles,

Thanks for sharing the video link. I saw it before and was really puzzled at how different the face looks in Robot Doll's video vs. the 2 sets of promotional pics that are out there for the 145-8 AIO.

It's odd that Sanhui would go to such effort to design and produce a doll but not provide good photos showing the entire body stretched out and with the various expressions that result from the movable jaw.

I'm only providing constructive criticism here because I think Sanhui is a great doll manufacturer and simply want them to improve the information provided to potential customers.

So have you received your 145-8 AIO yet? Posted any home pics on TDF?

Thanks for your response.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Chompers wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:48 pm Coldwaffles,

Thanks for sharing the video link. I saw it before and was really puzzled at how different the face looks in Robot Doll's video vs. the 2 sets of promotional pics that are out there for the 145-8 AIO.

It's odd that Sanhui would go to such effort to design and produce a doll but not provide good photos showing the entire body stretched out and with the various expressions that result from the movable jaw.

I'm only providing constructive criticism here because I think Sanhui is a great doll manufacturer and simply want them to improve the information provided to potential customers.

So have you received your 145-8 AIO yet? Posted any home pics on TDF?

Thanks for your response.
haha no I wish that I had received my doll already. I actually just changed my order from regular 145 to 145-8 AIO yesterday.
I too was also pretty puzzled by how different the #8 face can look by changing a few things. It has become one of the selling points for me now tho. I should be getting my QC photos in around 4 weeks so i will update you on the journey

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

I am strongly considering getting the #145-8 AIO as my first doll, so I'm very curious to follow this thread.

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

hardwiguy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:58 pm I am strongly considering getting the #145-8 AIO as my first doll, so I'm very curious to follow this thread.
:thumbs_up:

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hope this link helps. :)

viewtopic.php?t=161948

Mike.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Mike+Sanhui wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:59 pm Hope this link helps. :)

viewtopic.php?t=161948

Mike.
Hi Mike, I sent Sanhui an email a number of hours ago with some questions. I don't want to thread-hijack here, so would you mind if I sent you a private message?

Thanks!

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

hardwiguy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:07 pm
Mike+Sanhui wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:59 pm Hope this link helps. :)

viewtopic.php?t=161948

Mike.
Hi Mike, I sent Sanhui an email a number of hours ago with some questions. I don't want to thread-hijack here, so would you mind if I sent you a private message?

Thanks!
Sure, what can I do for you? :)

Mike.

INFORMATIONS