silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Does Silicone Sexy Doll offer any discount coupon code ?

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
lovedollman

Does Silicone Sexy Doll offer any discount coupon code ?

Post by lovedollman »

Does Silicone Sexy Doll offer any discount coupon code for The Doll Forum members?

Other sellers like Sex Doll Genie offer $259 discount coupon code.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Does Silicone Sexy Doll offer any discount coupon code ?

Post by TChris »

lovedollman wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:11 pm Does Silicone Sexy Doll offer any discount coupon code for The Doll Forum members?

Other sellers like Sex Doll Genie offer $259 discount coupon code.
I've recently purchased with Silicone Sexy oll, and I found that their price without asking for a discount was superior to most.. ask yourself what kind of deal you are getting when you have to "ask" for a discount... you can always ask SDG to price match, after you pay more for shipping lol (yes they actually list price matching as a premium paid option) or pay even more to get a free head.. people think they are getting good deals but always look at the most overpriced/gimmicky vendors lol

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

TChris wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:06 pm I've recently purchased with them, and I found that their price <cut>
So you're saying Silicone Sexy Doll is better, right? I've been looking to buy from a TDF vendor for over a year now and every time I get close to pulling the trigger I find a better deal from a non-verified vendor or a private sale. I have yet to find a TDF vendor who has a polished website, excellent product knowledge, quick response times, and extremely low prices. Most of them have 3 out of 4, but none so far have the homerun I'm looking for.

Is SSD as good as that vendor we both bought from last year?
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:24 pm
TChris wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:06 pm I've recently purchased with them, and I found that their price <cut>
So you're saying Silicone Sexy Doll is better, right? I've been looking to buy from a TDF vendor for over a year now and every time I get close to pulling the trigger I find a better deal from a non-verified vendor or a private sale. I have yet to find a TDF vendor who has a polished website, excellent product knowledge, quick response times, and extremely low prices. Most of them have 3 out of 4, but none so far have the homerun I'm looking for.

Yea, I meant SSD.. also that has been my same experience mosty. My latest purchase was not tdf approved, but manufacturer vetted..

Tbh, SSd's price is actually $80 less than the vendor I recently ordered from (the 165x zelex).. however, their page was missing hard hands, and the gel butt option (I'm sure its just a page update issue, but didn't ask).

Their price for Zelex heads is very good for listed prices. Certain forum "favorites" are charing $550+ when several vendors are listing them for $450 or less

The main reason I bought where I did is because they had a flight case for a crazy price.. basically half (or more) of any vendor I've seen, and I didn't see it as an option on SSD (I also didn't ask).

I asked Bella about the head and she never responded (actually this has happened twice, after she told me to contact her for sales since the website was gone) Also since her website is gone.. not really interested dealing with that. One thing I don't like is phone/email sales. Last year her prices stomped any vendor anywhere..so I'd imagine if you can get a hold you might get savings. But I didn't want to deal with that.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

TChris wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:39 pm

Yea, I meant SSD.. also that has been my same experience mosty. My latest purchase was not tdf approved, but manufacturer vetted..

Tbh, SSd's price is actually $80 less than the vendor I recently ordered from (the 165x zelex).. however, their page was missing hard hands, and the gel butt option (I'm sure its just a page update issue, but didn't ask).

Their price for Zelex heads is very good for listed prices. Certain forum "favorites" are charing $550+ when several vendors are listing them for $450 or less

The main reason I bought where I did is because they had a flight case for a crazy price.. basically half (or more) of any vendor I've seen, and I didn't see it as an option on SSD (I also didn't ask).

I asked Bella about the head and she never responded (actually this has happened twice, after she told me to contact her for sales since the website was gone) Also since her website is gone.. not really interested dealing with that. One thing I don't like is phone/email sales. Last year her prices stomped any vendor anywhere..so I'd imagine if you can get a hold you might get savings. But I didn't want to deal with that.
Interesting about Bella, maybe it was good that you went with SSD instead for the head and M***D*** for the body.

What's SSD's communication like? Timely? Well spoken? Any weird CC charges or surprise PayPal fees? Anything odd?
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:51 pm
TChris wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:39 pm

Interesting about Bella, maybe it was good that you went with SSD instead for the head and M***D*** for the body.

What's SSD's communication like? Timely? Well spoken? Any weird CC charges or surprise PayPal fees? Anything odd?
I'd say the overall timeliness was on par with anyone else. No after purchase additional fees for options that were unaccounted for or anything. They are French but I didn't have an issue communicating in English.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thank you for your message and this review.

You can find here all our special offers for this month here : https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/blog/pos ... ial-offers
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS