kimberdoll.com

Kimberdoll Blanket?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
whr6500
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Kimberdoll Blanket?

Post by whr6500 »

Does anyone know where I can buy one of the blankets that was shipped with my Kimberdoll? Or one that is similar?

Thanks!

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Kimberdoll Blanket?

Post by Aglooka »

whr6500 wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy one of the blankets that was shipped with my Kimberdoll? Or one that is similar?

Thanks!
I bet that on those chinesse stores / bazars, where they almost sell everything,you will be able to find that thin blanket in different colours

If you dont want to move and to have more options, try checking for it at aliexpress
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Zep1357
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zep1357 »

I have two things that I have done that may work for you as well:

1) Dollar Tree has super soft white towels in the Automotive aisle - I use them to drape over the delicate hands before flipping the blanket she came with over her covered fingers. I am afraid of catching a fingernail with just the big blanket. For $1 each they are very useful whenever you want to put a protective material between your Kimber's skin and "harm's way",

2) Amazon sells a 50" by 60" throw for $12.99 - search 'KMUSET Fleece Blanket Throw Size White Lightweight Super Soft Cozy Luxury Bed Blanket Microfiber' that I bought recently. You can get a bigger blanket as well for more $.

Good luck and enjoy your Kimber!

Slyguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Slyguy »

I love the blanket that comes with it. She is under it now. It's very soft. Though I will say I wish it was larger to fit the full bed.

SharkLasers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SharkLasers »

They ARE comfy blankets, but they're very thin and don't hold up to repeated washes. There are plenty of department stores or online stores that sell nice microfiber fleece blankets, that might be a good substitute, in case the original fails. Just be sure to go with a white color, to be safe, as I've had a couple of colored blankets leave a bit of a stain on my doll. (The stains came out with a little baby oil and the "acne cream" [benzoyl peroxide] trick, so I stick with her white blanket, before wrapping her in her electric blanket.)
Proud newbie owner of my Kimber Doll, Heather Jade!
viewtopic.php?f=489&t=139797

INFORMATIONS