SexDollAmerica.com

Have You Been Burned? How Do You Rate Your Sex Doll Vendor?

With Local Stock in New York, USA, Sex Doll America offers the fastest secure shipping on all your favorite original, genuine brands like WM Doll, Piper Doll, 6YE, Sino-Doll, Gynoid and more! We are the sister company of Sex Doll Canada, but are a genuine US-based company and have shared full-time customer service and management staff. We reward our customers’ loyalty on every single purchase, whether it is your FIRST or NEXT doll or toy purchase! Feel secure & call us today to speak with a specialized Doll Advisor - Toll-Free 1 (888) 996-DOLL.

What Is Most Important to You (up to 2 options)?

Access to Real Support via Phone
No votes
Access to Real Support via E-Mail or Live Chat
19%
Doll Knowledge / Expertise
10%
Easy to Use Website
38%
Friendly & Courteous Service
14%
In-Stock Selection for Fast Shipping
No votes
Lowest Prices
14%
Payment Options
5%
Support in Spanish
No votes
Support in French
No votes

Total votes: 21

SexDollAmerica
VENDOR
VENDOR

Have You Been Burned? How Do You Rate Your Sex Doll Vendor?

Post by SexDollAmerica »

Most TDF members know that we here at SD America share our customer service team with SD Canada, as SD Canada was established first and the fact is that it is pretty hard to replace real doll knowledge with newcomers to customer service who may not know a vaginal insert from a hole in the wall. We interact with customers via:

* In person in our showroom (Toronto for SD Canada)
* Over the phone (toll-free number)
* Live chats

We have never outsourced our customer service, or directed customers to a phone line who grabs a "lead" and then sends an email, as it defeats the purpose - customers may as well send an email at that point.

Some of our customer service team members have been with us since the beginning, and a few of the newer recruits joined us last year just before COVID ramped up.

On every e-mail we send, and in every live chat, there is a link which allows our customers to rate our customer service satisfaction. Only three choices - GOOD, OKAY, or NOT GOOD. Here are the results from over 1000 responses over the past 12 months:
ratings.jpg
ratings.jpg (71.3 KiB) Viewed 807 times
So it looks like we are going great. But I would ask, what can we do better?

Furthermore, what do first time doll buyers, and those experienced when it comes to dolls, want to see from our customer service? Comments are invited as well. Feedback always welcome. Thank you.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Have You Been Burned? How Do You Rate Your Sex Doll Vend

Post by Rock13 »

Those are good stats, but my years of experience with Real Love Sex Dolls has been 100% positive. Not a single issue with any of my orders from them. Their communications and attentiveness to my specific wants and concerns have been excellent. Their website is so easy to navigate and checkout that there's no mystery to it and no nail biting. I couldn't help but notice that many of the newer vendors have obviously been emulating their site.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

For me, I chose sexdollamerica to be my preferred vendor because, generally speaking, they have the best deals and prices. The loyalty program is great, as well.

The website design is good, but could be better. I prefer a mostly private shopping experience, so I prefer customization options available to be easy, clickable buttons during the check out process. I do my own research when it comes to buying dolls, so I'd prefer to be able to select what I want from a menu vs. talking to a stranger online about my sexual preferences or if/how something can be done. For instance, when I bought my Irontech doll, I had to special request a penis attachment. It's not a big deal, but it's a weird request to send out into cyber space and wait to hear back. I would have preferred to just click the option, which I have seen on other sites. In fact, that's how I became aware that it was even available to ask for it.

The customer experience has been fast and effective. As far as improvements, I would suggest consider that the buying experience for first time buyers is sort of embarrassing. Having some positive "Don't worry, it's on its way!" sort of feedback would probably help ease the process for some anxious minds.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

To be clear, the site does have clickable options. I guess I mean to say more niche choices as clickable upgrades.

INFORMATIONS