https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Breakfast with Tiffany

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Breakfast with Tiffany

Post by JustinBridou »

Yesterday morning, I had a good surprise.
The year 2021 starts well, the microbes had decided to replay scenes from "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (or "Diamants sur canapé" here, locally :wink: ).

Tiffany is the first arrival of 2021 and she immediately integrated into the coffee team.
Should I complain about the service? assuredly, no!
[img600]http://i.imgur.com/BSOE3p3.jpg[/img600]
Tiffany likes black, but for carbon, she prefers diamonds to charcoal. :roll:
Unfortunately, I can't afford it, and all I can offer is carbohydrate (in short, sugar! :mrgreen: ).
[img600]http://i.imgur.com/Her7eYd.jpg[/img600] [img600]http://i.imgur.com/xKHaNEx.jpg[/img600]
And with a little chocolate and a "Mon chéri", the coffee is even better 8)
[img600]http://i.imgur.com/xqJ0P6p.jpg[/img600]
Tiffany is a 1/12th kit from MCCTOYS, including head, dress, shoes, gloves and a necklace (see details here).
She fit perfectly with a TBLeague T01A body (pale). His head is intended to be used with this body, that has a small neck connector. The T03 body is not suitable, because it's connector is a bit bigger (but fit nice for the Prunelle's head - the doll with the yellow swimsuit and ponytail).
The gloves and the dress are easy to put on. For the dress, you must first wrap the body of the doll in transparent food film. It slips on without worry, and there is a tiny snap button on the back of the dress to close it.
On the other hand for shoes, the installation is more delicate. They are very hard and you have to force a lot to get in the feet (those bent, because obviously, those flat do not go). You must therefore be very careful not to break the high heel, but once the foot has entered it, it holds well. The doll can then remain upright without losing its balance.

No need of diamonds when you have Tiffany at home :lol:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Re: Breakfast with Tiffany

Post by Michael1968 »

:thumbs_up:

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

And what happened to poor Saphira?
Did she have to sacrifice herself?
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Wolferich wrote:And what happened to poor Saphira?
Did she have to sacrifice herself?
Yes, that's exactly it, Saphira voluntarily gave her T01A body to Tiffany.
But I couldn't leave it like this, so I ordered a new one from her, that should arrive soon. And to thank her, she can expect to found also a little man in the package ... and maybe another little beauty too :whistle:
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

With me, the little ones don't have to carry such heavy loads.
They throw little concentrated trays into my coffee.
Attachments
58F64D65-84D9-4579-B5AB-4599F1F6458A.jpeg
58F64D65-84D9-4579-B5AB-4599F1F6458A.jpeg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 947 times

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

JustinBridou wrote: No need of diamonds when you have Tiffany at home :lol:
She's a doll :)

Edit: I'm not sure if that comes across :? What I mean is that she's cute.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

JustinBridou wrote:The year 2021 starts well, the microbes had decided to replay scenes from "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (or "Diamants sur canapé" here, locally :wink: ).
Ooooo. I have to watch the movie so I can catch the references.
I don't think I've ever watched this classic.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Yes, she is clearly a doll and not a stuffed animal.
She is therefore also allowed to have a doll account. :haha4:

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,

I received the replacement body for Saphira and got a surprise ...
Nothing too serious, but let me show you as it really is a mess and it will definitely cause a lot of confusion with 1/12th bodies.

Saphira had a T01A body, bought in 2019. The neck connection ball was 4.3 mm.
She gave her body to Tiffany (MCCTOYS), that fit perfectly. The head hole is the same, and look difficult to be modified on the MCCTOYS kit. As usual, it use a small tube, but its walls are thin and well planned for a diameter of 4.3mm. I had tried a T03A body (that of Prunelle) and it didn't work because the diameter of the ball was 5mm. On the other hand, the head of Prunelle is well planned for this 5 mm diameter.
New T01A body / Old T01A head / T01 body Tiffany / T03A Prunelle
[img600]http://i.imgur.com/qMueTNL.jpg[/img600]
The surprise is that the old T01A head of Saphira doesn't fit to the new T01A body 8O

Indeed, the old T01A body has a neck connection ball diameter of 4.3 mm, while the new body has a diameter of 5 mm (same as the T03A): If you look at the head hole, you can notice that the adapter tube is not the same:
[img600]http://i.imgur.com/xQXzWDO.jpg[/img600]

The new head (on left) has a tube with larger hole/thinner walls, while the old head (on right) has a smaller hole/larger walls.

OK, you can imagine that TBLeague has standardized the diameter to 5 mm... but NO :P and I will show you soon why :wink:

The bad thing is that, if you bought today the MCCTOYX kit, you will probably have some difficulties to find a body that match with the 4.3 mm ball neck.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

That seems to be just as inconvenient as us trying to find a replacementbody for Lexi.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

On Ebay I saw these head connectors in different shapes and sizes for the 1/6 bodies, similar to the ones that come with Jiaoudoll. With the old 1/6 Phicen (S07) the connector can be unscrewed, with the others I have not yet tried it, but it should also work.

I can imagine that it is similar with the 1/12.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

As I said above, you would think that 1 / 12th TBleague figures now have a standardized 5mm connection ball, but actually NO. :?

Because at the same time that I received the new T01A, there was also in the parcel a PL2019-142 "Queen Of Vampires". 8)
And I quickly measure the size of the ball: 4.3 mm, like the old T01A. 8O 8O 8O
If I'm not mistaken, she's the queen of "microbes" and Tiffany will be her finance minister :roll:
bBt looking at the bottom of the package they were surprised to discover that there was also a little man T01M. The queen said he was accepted into the tribe, but should be shared!
In the meantime, we must measure his ... connection ball :mrgreen:
And here, the man has a ball of 5 mm diameter.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Wolferich wrote:On Ebay I saw these head connectors in different shapes and sizes for the 1/6 bodies, similar to the ones that come with Jiaoudoll. With the old 1/6 Phicen (S07) the connector can be unscrewed, with the others I have not yet tried it, but it should also work.

I can imagine that it is similar with the 1/12.
Yes, but taking out the adapter tube on the T01A head is very difficult because it is very small. I tried with tweezers and also with ultra thin tweezers for electronics or jewelry and it does not come out easily.

For Tiffany, this is not a solution, because the adapter tube already has very thin walls.
On the other hand, on this head, the adapter sleeve can be removed quite easily:

With the T03A body and its 5mm ball I did the test using duct tape for the tube.

It fits in, but even cutting the strip as short as possible, the ball prevents the head from going in deep enough and it stays a little too high - like a goose neck.

So, if you do not have a body with a 4.3 mm ball, it will not be suitable for this MCCTOYS head.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

As far as I know Queen Of Vampires came out sometime in the first half of 2020.
Inspired by you, I took the head off my Irina (Vampirella) and Lucie T01B from late 2019. I don't have such nice measuring instruments like you, but I am the master of estimating. I would say the Vampirella has 5 mm.
Attachments
5C2696FB-5EB3-4E8F-90A4-CC6A4460897A.jpeg
5C2696FB-5EB3-4E8F-90A4-CC6A4460897A.jpeg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 810 times

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Post by Misty38UCI »

She was going to be our first 1/12 girl. We are very grateful to the research about different bodies. Looking forward to more pictures of Tiffany as she is our favorite.

Morning coffee with her and 38UCI would never leave the house.

Coming Soonish in miniature adult dolls

INFORMATIONS