sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI's situation in the outbreak of the novel corona virus

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

SANHUI's situation in the outbreak of the novel corona virus

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey guys,

As you may know the World Health Organization has declared the coronavirus outbreak a public-health emergency of international concern, under such circumstance, it's inevitable to wonder if purchasing from SANHUI will be affected by that as well. The truth is our factory is located in Nanning, Guangxi, a city far away from Wuhan which is the central city of this outbreak. Our dolls will be carefully disinfected by our employees before we ship them out and they'll be shipped directly to our shipping agent in Shenzhen, Guangdong, one thing to keep in mind is that your package will be nowhere near Wuhan. The Chinese customs will also disinfect the packages before exportation, it's save to purchase from SANHUI.

China is going through this really tough time, we do hope you'll continue to support China, support us, stand with Wuhan!

Mike.

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SANHUI's situation in the outbreak of the novel corona v

Post by serge »

Great to read that Mike !!
And of course i definitely support the men and the women who are fighting against this virus !!
I follow some on FB and they do a real great job with a truly self-denial !! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

pgargon
Former Member

Re: SANHUIs Situation beim Ausbruch des neuartigen Coronavir

Post by pgargon »

Hi Mike, of course we support Sanhui. The Sanhui employees are doing a fantastic job and we hope that all of them and their families will be spared the virus.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

That's good to hear! Stay safe over there!

Is the factory closed until the 10th like most others seem to be?
Tsuki & Kiiko - Elsa Babe 125cm #RAD008, #AHR001 & #RAD010
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"

sAp85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sAp85 »

The Virus can not survive more than some hours without a host. Even if it was all over the doll, it would be long dead before arrival. So don't worry about it at all. But thank you very much for the information Mike.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Nord wrote:That's good to hear! Stay safe over there!

Is the factory closed until the 10th like most others seem to be?
Our factory has actually reopened on 2nd, our shipping agent will be back to work on 10th.

Mike.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Thank you for being specific on your location and shipping.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Great update. Thanks for being responsible.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Internmax
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Internmax »

Hey Mike

Thanks for the update
Safety first! Doesnt matter how long it takes till our/mine dolls will arrive...
Good to hear you are fine :-)

Greets
Just ordered the SH 160 AIO Nonoka, dont have a name for her yet... maybe Hannah

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

To all in China - please see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=125525

Best wishes and all encouragement in the adversities you all face,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

For those making new purchases, I'd expect the real impact of the virus will be found in more stringent inspections coming through local customs, as there will be a knock-on effect from local media outlets looking for a story and making local politicians jumpy, who in turn will issue instructions to border officials, mostly so they can then hold a press conference to say to the media that they're doing something, afterall, politicians world wide like to be see as 'doing something', regardless of whether they actually achieve anything.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

I read Shenzhen is under quarantine.
is this true?

Chuk-A-Wallah
Apprentice
Apprentice
Location: Western Arizona - Can easily see the Colorado River

Post by Chuk-A-Wallah »

Greetings and good morning Mike,

Glad to hear that you and the rest of the staff there at Sanhui are
nowhere near Wuhann and therefore not in 'the danger zone'.

Hopefully the health officials there will be able to eradicate the
virus successfully and bring those that have been infected back
to the bloom of good health. I will be thinking good thoughts
for them as much as I can.

Here in Arizona there have been two confirmed cases in Maricopa
County (which Sky Harbor International Airport is in the city of
Phoenix). I am in La Paz County, in Western Arizona; so far no
cases here... Have also heard that one of the military bases in
Riverside County in California (the closest part of California near
us to the West; San Bernardino County is just above it) will be
one of the facilities to quarrantine individuals returning back.

So, it's obvious that the folks there and the folks here are
taking this situation seriously (as they should) and doing what
they can to be pro-active and get ahead of the virus before it
goes any further or harms more people.

Good to hear that the rest of the team at Sanhui are being
proactive as well and that the doll shipments will be sanitized
prior to being shipped out to their new owners (btw, hopefully
my 1st doll will be a delectable leggy and busty model..either
the 160cm or possibly the 168cm version..still working on
saving up for her and deciding what options I want to have
incorporated - the new 'Flexi-Skeleton' is a definite must!).

Well, I know that you have things to attend to over there,
so please continue to stay well (same to the rest of the team
there and your families and friends) and will look forward to
more good news coming from you and Sanhui.

Sincerely,
Chuck

scottymacsd

Post by scottymacsd »

I am getting mixed info on what is happening over there an it would be nice to get the truth from people that actually live there. From what I am seeing sitting here in San Diego CA, it looks to me like a bunch of main stream media propaganda, they are using to keep the news cycles clogged up in order to keep the real news that has been starting to come out that is exposing them and many politicians and corporations around the world.
I would really like to know from the people there if it is as bad as it is being shown, or is it really just the newest string of the flu virus and the amount of people who are getting sick is not any different then any other flu season.
Or are you too far away from where it is happening to know? Is anyone over there calling bullshit to the story being told or is it actually a legit concern.
hopefully we can get some first hand info from those who actually live there.
Please let us know.
Thanks and stay safe.

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

scottymacsd wrote:I am getting mixed info on what is happening over there an it would be nice to get the truth from people that actually live there. From what I am seeing sitting here in San Diego CA, it looks to me like a bunch of main stream media propaganda, they are using to keep the news cycles clogged up in order to keep the real news that has been starting to come out that is exposing them and many politicians and corporations around the world.
I would really like to know from the people there if it is as bad as it is being shown, or is it really just the newest string of the flu virus and the amount of people who are getting sick is not any different then any other flu season.
Or are you too far away from where it is happening to know? Is anyone over there calling bullshit to the story being told or is it actually a legit concern.
hopefully we can get some first hand info from those who actually live there.
Please let us know.
Thanks and stay safe.
I can pretty much answer your question because I have relatives living in the quaratined city of Wuhan. There are rumors everywhere, both in China and in the rest of the world. The situation in Wuhan is pretty bad. Public transportation are down, hospitals are crowded with patients, shortage of supplies is severe. So if you are talking about medical supplies and capacity, the city is in a dire situation with that. In terms of the total number of infected, I do not really believe the numbers announced to the public. In other cities (other than Wuhan), I can safely say that the numbers are much more accurate. But that becomes a terrible estimate in that city (you can pretty much take the 20k number as the people who are infected while in a serious situation, say, blood oxygen level drops below 80-90% ).
Other than that, if you are talking about food/water/electricity/internet, these are still normal. Prices of food are firmly maintained at a regular price by the government. Most people do not go out on to the streets. Even if they do, they wear face masks all the time (have to do grocery shopping once in a while).
Most people just stay at home.
In other parts of the country, the situation isn't that bad. In Guangxi (where Sanhui's factory is located, 1000mi away from Wuhan), not many people are seriously influenced by this (compared to Wuhan), I believe they should be pretty safe.
So as a summary, the virus is pretty dangerous since it can be transmitted in the incubation period. From what I have seen in the US, if this disease does start to spread, its gonna be pretty bad as well. (Oh Americans don't wear masks for protection) The situation in Wuhan is pretty bad because of the shortage of medical supplies, but not exaggerated to any other extent. (Of course you can't freely go outside but I think nobody is willing to, at the moment)

So, please support the city of Wuhan! Please support China at the moment of disaster! And hope y'all having a great and healthy life! Thanks!

INFORMATIONS