www.wmdolls.com

Realdoll for Sale UK Only - sold

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

sparkle81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Realdoll for Sale UK Only - sold

Post by sparkle81 »

Hi all. Unfortunately I haven’t heard from the person I accepted the offer from so this fantastic doll is up for grabs again! Initially wanted £2400 but I will let her go for £2000 to the first person that emails me and can meet me within 50 miles of Watford in Hertfordshire UK. Can’t post as I don’t have the crate.

I will email pictures to anyone who wants them. Doll is body five in fantastic condition, no tears etc. Only used for display purposes at some exhibitions earlier this year. Have to let her go as she is stored where I work and I am moving to new premises where I haven’t got the room. Has been in custom storage since I got her.

I would ideally like to exchange this weekend (4th 5th March) as I had planned so you could have your very own real doll in a few days time!

Please PM me if you are interested. Previous post can be found here
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... e311d77435

welcool
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by welcool »

Sparkle81

Why don´t you post some Pitures of your Realdoll here in this Post. The Realdoll will sell very fast if there some Photos.
In your For Sale there stands no Face type of her.
When is she been made?
How come is she for sale so cheap?

Photos can tell much.

You see if there no Photos no sale.

Make for your self a Member Gallery and upload some Pictures.

Sorry to say.

Welcool

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

Why should you apologize, welcool? you´re right :wink:

sparkle81, I suggest you the same as welcool, upload some pics of your doll in the Members Gallery, and POOF! she´ll be sold when you less expect it :wink:

sparkle81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sparkle81 »

OK I'll see if I can get some pics up. I have a very slow internet connection at present, I can email easy enough from a friend's broadband connection, but I don't want to have to come onto this site (no offense) round his house with kids running about! A few jpegs on an email is much easier if you see what I mean!

Thanks for the advice, I'll post some pics tomorrow if I haven't had a response.

I paid a little over £3500 for her (about $7500) in total last year. I did have her on at £2400 but didn't get much interest. I really need to sell her quickly as the place where I keep her won't be available soon and I can't keep her at home.

sparkle81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sparkle81 »

PICTURES AS PROMISSED! Please click on each one to view full size

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

Man, what a good looking doll! 8O

In a way, I feel sad that you have to sell her, sparkle 81, but I hope that she will soon find a new loving and caring owner, and since a picture can speak more than a thousand words, I´m sure that you´re gonna get someone interested in buying her from you pretty soon, we have more than 14,000 members in this forum, and still growing! so don´t give up your hopes just yet! :wink:

welcool
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by welcool »

I can say dito with Fargo, with the Pictures now there she will sell faster

Welcool

sparkle81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sparkle81 »

I know, I wish I could keep her, but it was never my plan to take her home - the girlfiend probably wouldn't approve!!! I had hoped to keep her at my studio where I work but I've had to move and there is no room at the new building to keep her safe until she is needed for some exhibitions later this year. Wasn't sure what colour hair to use I have several but she is definitely a blonde!!! She is in perfect condition so hopefully someone will give her a nice home.

thanks for your help Welcool

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

Well, if you´re not really sure if your girlfriend would aprove having that doll, why don´t you just ask her? there´s always a good approach to do it, and you never know if she could end up fascinated by the concept of such a life like doll :wink:

sparkle81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sparkle81 »

Fargo wrote:Well, if you´re not really sure if your girlfriend would aprove having that doll, why don´t you just ask her? there´s always a good approach to do it, and you never know if she could end up fascinated by the concept of such a life like doll :wink:
Maybe I guess, but no I haven't got anywhere to keep her at home. She was for display purposes only, and while I'm sure she'd look great in some stockings and high heels on the mantlepiece, I'm not sure what the neighbours would say!!!

Anyone from the UK interested?????? Cmon she's gorgeous!

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

So, sparkle81, have you had any good luck selling your Real Doll? it would be a crying shame if she couldn´t get a new owner, your girlfriend finds out about all of this, and that could mean a really drastic turn of events for all of you three :? ...

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

If only she had smaller boobs I would of been interested, shame .
Hope you manage to sell her.
As a matter of interest does she have the latest skeleton do you know ?

Thomas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thomas »

She has the Stacy face.

To find out which skeleton she has: when was she delivered?

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Oh, and is she face x and the skin tone is ? what, hopefully fair.

Used or not and the usual question any rips or tears, broken joints etc, etc. but then I see you have answered these questions already.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

I think this is this doll :
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... 945#107175

I guess Combatus & Sparkle81 are the same guy.

INFORMATIONS