kimberdoll.com

Kimber Doll - Any Info?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Kimber Doll - Any Info?

Post by Master Blaster »

This newer doll, Kimber Doll is listed under "Original Design Manufacturers - ODM" but there is no forum yet. I like that they offer a Mini version at 125cm and 41 lbs. And the price w/shipping is totally sic. Obviously it's now a TDF approved doll and company, but, does anyone know anything about this doll? And the website says it's based off the "Real Kimber". Who's the real Kimber, lol.

https://kimberdoll.com/
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Kimber Doll - Any Info?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I am still making inquiries with this company - unofficially.

I am waiting a response through their contact us function from the .com.au site.

basically they have a design for doll construct and appearance in the one appearance model, but two sizes.

They are warehousing and operating out of Robina QLD near the Gold Coast, but at this stage I have not been able to ID the source factory, but for the prices, they must have had a significant bulk order and bulk shipment to be making much of a worthwhile margin on the doll.

Once I can ID the factory source, I can then advise on the certifications of the materials in production.

Now as for the Kimber concept doll model, this is based of the TV show Nip Tuck (the two plastic surgeon fellas) where Christian's (Julian McMahon) G/F "Kimber Henry" (Kelly Carlson) commissions a sex doll model based off herself, and this you tube clip will show what they are referring to.

The doll in the TV show was a Realdoll however, and this one is not, but based of the same appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUxtO0ZDNQ

So will let you know once I know more, but if anyone has invested and received, I would be interested in reading the feedback so PM me rather than posting, as this helps gain accurate unbias insight without external opinions fouling the evaluation.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Master Blaster »

Thanks for the info bro. Seems their HQ is in your neck of the woods. Their "About" page was interesting and explains their lower prices. Several positive reviews on their website but who knows? I just emailed them with a few questions as a potential buyer. The webpage says the Doll is made of Latex/Silicone but they don't elaborate on that. Hopefully I'll get some answers on that. And thanks for the video clip. Interesting.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Sure, they are a TDF listed seller now. It won't be long before their section is there and they will be available to answer questions here on TDF.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Master Blaster »

This Silicone/Latex blend sounds interesting to me. More info on it:

https://kimberdoll.com/blogs/news/unique-materials

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:idea: Now that Kimber doll has their own section, I have moved this topic to Kimberdoll from Dolls in general.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Cobra47
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cobra47 »

Strange fact is to be made in china but who knows maybe is good material for long time. You can purchare the 158cm height better for more realism. The small one has got small legs and is not nice as I see her on website

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

New owner of a Kimber doll with fixed cavities . The material is Silicone/Latex (also one of the cheapest dolls in this market).

The suggestions in the section of methods to clean silicone doll with fixed cavities, while focused on silicone dolls, was to avoid certain cleaning products with either silicone or TPE materials.
This narrows down the choice for a Kimber doll to antibacterial soap, lots of douching, draining, tampons, a good airflow producer and a heap of patience.

Kinda get the feeling this doll might have to be replaced a lot sooner than expected.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The Kimber mini does have an advantage in the weight department for an older person, not so difficult to carry around the place, turn over, etc.
The hip joints on the other hand are solid as, requiring, for me, considerable effort to move.
Chloe from customer support gave the reasoning behind this characteristic was to ensure a Doggy style activity was not going to end unexpectedly with the doll collapsing from an over-enthusiastic pounding.
That made a lot of sense and no, have not tried that approach, too cold to try anything not covered by the covers.
Mechanical joints will loosen with movement over time, will be interested to see how long before I don't go red in the face from getting the doll into the Froggy position :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The Kimber mini, vaginal cavity. I use Tampons to soak up any moisture in the cavity. Had the misfortune to insert one & lose the plastic tube waaay up.
For me the term "Hand job" took on a whole new meaning.
My hands are not petite, however the material allowed me to retrieve the tube without any obvious signs of damage. A good characteristic of a high quality elastomer.
This experience served as a reminder of why women will not let men get involved in that procedure :)

INFORMATIONS