www.tayu-doll.com

Gabriella Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 158D (YuNai Head) -- Review/Pics

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
JJD1135
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Gabriella Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 158D (YuNai Head) -- Review/Pics

Post by JJD1135 »

Your doll looks gorgeous. The breast does look amazing and well detailed.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

JJD1135 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:36 pm Your doll looks gorgeous. The breast does look amazing and well detailed.
Thank you JJD! Yeah, one of her best features. Thanks for stopping by.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Thank you for this excellent review. This and the other 158D review are really putting this doll on my radar.
It's especially good to read about the inserts. Not many people seem to choose them or talk about them with high-quality dolls. Like you I find the traditional cleanup super annoying.
Do you have any new thoughts about the inserts now that you've had her for a couple of months?
Thanks!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:28 pm Thank you for this excellent review. This and the other 158D review are really putting this doll on my radar.
It's especially good to read about the inserts. Not many people seem to choose them or talk about them with high-quality dolls. Like you I find the traditional cleanup super annoying.
Do you have any new thoughts about the inserts now that you've had her for a couple of months?
Thanks!
Hey, you're welcome! Glad you got something useful out of this thread.

Yup, for me, inserts are basically a must have. I also feel that most damage to fixed orifices happens during cumbersome cleaning/drying rituals. I'm really happy with the setup I chose for this particular doll, although one thing with having an insert for each hole, is that you have to put both inserts in to be able to use them since they kind of hold each other in place. So it's just a tiny bit of extra work prepping/cleaning 2 inserts each time, whereas with my other dolls that only have a removable vagina I only have to worry about the single insert, so it's up to you if you think that might be inconvenient. I don't know if you've had a doll with inserts before, but you do have to take a tad bit more care when playing around in bed etc. For me, the ease of cleanup is worth the drawbacks of inserts, but I understand that for some people it can kind of kill the spontaneity and the realism.

That being said, I love the insert system on this doll and I would definitely order the same setup if I were to have to purchase her over again. I also think Tayu just makes fantastic inserts -- I use them in my XYcolo instead of the inserts she came with because they are just nicer and feel better.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

Gabyy looks perfect :) 158D is definitely in my top list now. What is the doll height without head ?
My storage is about 130cm high.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Kittypiper wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:40 am Gabyy looks perfect :) 158D is definitely in my top list now. What is the doll height without head ?
Yes! I highly recommend the 158D :angel:

I just measured and the height without head is 145cm, so it may be too large for your storage situation. Even the 148D+ without head will still be a little taller than 130cm, I think.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

ricardoqdq wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 am
Kittypiper wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:40 am Gabyy looks perfect :) 158D is definitely in my top list now. What is the doll height without head ?

I just measured and the height without head is 145cm, so it may be too large for your storage situation. Even the 148D+ without head will still be a little taller than 130cm, I think.
Thank you. Then i just need to buy bigger golf travel bag :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Kittypiper wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:38 pm
ricardoqdq wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 am

Thank you. Then i just need to buy bigger golf travel bag :)
Try kitesurfing bags or windsurfing bags. I have seen them up to 190 cm, and you can find inexpensive models from 150 to 160 cm.
Cheap models are not rigid, but they can contain the box in which the doll was delivered, so the problem of rigidity no longer arises (Models designed for multiple boards are deep enough).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very lovely gal love her outfits more more more….

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

I’ve gotta say, that is a stunning little harem you have there! Great looking girls, I wouldn’t know which one to reach for first.

It’s also very calming to hear you having such positive experiences with the inserts. That was the one impulsive part of the girl I got, both vag and anal inserts, and I’ve been overthinking that a lot over the last couple of days. I just dove in with what I knew about Tayu assuming they would get it right, but then I was reading all these horror stories from other manufacturers. Your reports are helping me sleep easier until she gets here on Thursday.

Did you end up swapping over to bentonite? What exactly was the “trial and error” stage like, if you don’t mind going into more detail?

Either way, good stuff man, I’m sure we’d all love some more pics

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Cameramike wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:15 pm Very lovely gal love her outfits more more more….
Thank you! :glou:
Primus_Sucks wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:26 am I’ve gotta say, that is a stunning little harem you have there! Great looking girls, I wouldn’t know which one to reach for first.

It’s also very calming to hear you having such positive experiences with the inserts. That was the one impulsive part of the girl I got, both vag and anal inserts, and I’ve been overthinking that a lot over the last couple of days. I just dove in with what I knew about Tayu assuming they would get it right, but then I was reading all these horror stories from other manufacturers. Your reports are helping me sleep easier until she gets here on Thursday.

Did you end up swapping over to bentonite? What exactly was the “trial and error” stage like, if you don’t mind going into more detail?

Either way, good stuff man, I’m sure we’d all love some more pics
Hah, yes it's nice to have a few choices for different moods. It can be hard to decide sometimes! :angel:

I think you'll be plenty happy with the insert system on your Tayu. And besides, the Tayu anal insert is AWESOME. I often use it in my other dolls because it feels so good...in fact, I only use Tayu inserts now no matter the brand of doll I'm playing around with. What model did you end up going with!? You're gonna love her regardless.

No, I never swapped to bentonite. My worry with any powders in there is that lube will inevitably get inside the cavity since you're using it in the inserts (and you often have to relube in the middle of sex which can be a little messy), and I don't want a big cakey mess building up in there. If lube is going to get in anyway, I'm just gonna use lube for the insert install/removal too. But that's just me and my particular routine.

:glou: mate, looking forward to seeing some pics of your new doll when she arrives!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

SIX MONTH UPDATE & MORE PICS!

It's been just about 6 months since Gabi arrived safely at my doorstep, and the honeymoon still isn't over 8)

I haven't had any issues with her thus far. Her silicone continues to hold up flawlessly, much better than my 148D which has many dents and dimples and blemishes -- I purchased the 148 when Tayu was experimenting or tweaking their silicone mixture and they were trying to make it extra soft. And my 148 IS extra soft, almost as soft as my XYcolo OSP, but way more fragile. Gabi on the other hand still has no damage and the silicone is very forgiving. I've had no visible wear on the color anywhere. Hard feet and hands are performing like they should. I kind of feel like I got lucky with this doll...quality can vary A LOT, even within the same manufacturer, as in my example above. Gabi really turned out to be a well made doll.

Her skeleton feels about the same as the day I got her, in terms of joint stiffness. Now, I have a couple other dolls in rotation, so Gabi isn't getting heavy use every single day, but I've spent a lot of time with her in these past 6 months and I'm impressed with her durability. I should add that I take really good care of my dolls. I always store them hanging, and they are wrapped in sheets to prevent stains. They also don't spend a lot of time in tight clothes/outfits. They are cleaned and powdered regularly and I'm very thoughtful when moving them around, so YMMV depending on your doll routine. (this comes after making many mistakes and damaging several dolls in the past).

I honestly don't have any complaints, however, if I had to choose something to gripe about, the only thing would be a VERY slight head wobble. It's basically not noticeable unless you are physically manipulating the head or really pounding the bed against the wall, but I do wish it sat a little tighter in its connector.

As I mentioned in response to a comment above, the insert system is working well. My 148D has a fixed anus which I have used on occasion, but I actually much prefer the feel of the anal insert for my 158D. I do have to keep Gabi's leg's slightly spread, especially during orgasm, because it can get pretty tight in the inserts if her legs are flush together...same thing happens on my XYcolo, but my 148D for some reason doesn't do that....I guess she just has less meat on her bones :D If fully nude photography is your thing, though, the double insert system isn't great for that. The vagina only insert is a little better for visual realism, but if you want to take pussy and ass pictures, you should probably go with fixed orifices.

And now more pics ---->>>

IMG_5206 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5206 - Copy.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 468 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_5210 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5210 - Copy.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 468 times
IMG_5214 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5214 - Copy.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 468 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_5215 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5215 - Copy.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 468 times
IMG_5216 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5216 - Copy.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 468 times
IMG_5218 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5218 - Copy.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 468 times
'
IMG_5217 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5217 - Copy.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 468 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Congrats on six months! She still looks amazing.

To answer your question, I’ve got the 158C coming, when I saw that sculpt I got off the fence about it. Sometimes it seems the stars align at the right time, and everything I’ve seen or read about it (and modern Tayu for that matter) has reinforced that this is the time, that’s the one.

I’m definitely going to post some pics and at least a brief review. No one has posted any consumer-end pics of the Susie head, and no one has posted any info about a 158C with inserts, so I feel obligated to the community to pay it forward with my experience.

INFORMATIONS