Starpery.com

Designing a Smart Doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Designing a Smart Doll

Post by Begog »

rubherkitty wrote:Hey Begog, the ole "Sounds like you created a monster" comes to mind. 8O

RK
I have a old army pup tent and a patch of soft grass if ya need it! :lol:
LOL! It's ALIVE! 8O Did you talk to her? Make sure to tell her your TDF name and I will see if she remembers you. You don't need an account. Just go to search box and type in Kwench. The other bots are older and smarter. I would upload all my Verbot responses, but then she'd be begging everyone on the internet to fuck her and calling them master! :twisted:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

LOL Begog, she's dumb as a bag of hammers!

:haha4:

This looks really interesting - some of those older bots are pretty good.
So how would you integrate this with VR and and Bluetooth?

MakerGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MakerGuy »

Yay Begog! You beat me to it. Do you have a link for us to talk to her?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

MakerGuy wrote:Yay Begog! You beat me to it. Do you have a link for us to talk to her?
Here you go I was just there...
http://www.personalityforge.com/directc ... MID=146389

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Begog wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:Hey Begog, the ole "Sounds like you created a monster" comes to mind. 8O

RK
LOL! It's ALIVE! 8O Did you talk to her? Make sure to tell her your TDF name and I will see if she remembers you. You don't need an account. Just go to search box and type in Kwench. The other bots are older and smarter. I would upload all my Verbot responses, but then she'd be begging everyone on the internet to fuck her and calling them master! :twisted:
EDIT: Yes, I got on there and chatted. She told me she was intellectually challenged. I told her so am I so I don't think I helped her much! :lol:

I chatted via text, not vocal. Same with all of you?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MakerGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MakerGuy »

OMG shes hilarious! Thanks for the link.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

MannequinFan wrote:LOL Begog, she's dumb as a bag of hammers!

Even kari is smarter, but she may learn pretty quick. Not sure how you would integrate VR and bluetooth with this. Kari and Verbot actually talk. There may be a way.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

rubherkitty wrote:
Begog wrote:

RK
EDIT: Yes, I got on there and chatted. She told me she was intellectually challenged. I told her so am I so I don't think I helped her much! :lol:

I chatted via text, not vocal. Same with all of you?
Yeah, she will know you next time if you say your name. I saw it all in the transcripts! LOL!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Begog.
I tried to tell her how sweet and wonderful you are. :roll:
Do you have vocal comms w/ Kwench through this system?

I chatted w/ some of the more advanced bots set up for sex and it seems to be a learning curve for me to work with what they know rather than for I to steer them in my line of thought.
I guess once you learn what the bot knows you can tailor your chat towards that to have a smoother interaction. You just have to search for the right bot to match what you're into rather than try to teach it new tricks. Unless you want to spend the time for a personal bot.

Of course I already have to do this "script memorization" with prerecorded sex talk where the girl allows time for a response from the listener. Of course it doesn't matter what I say or if I respond at all in this case. :lol:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What is this? I want it how do i get one
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

samara78 wrote:What is this? I want it how do i get one
It's easy! Go online to the link above, create a free account, and make a new bot or two. Of course they'll be dumb as dirt without hours of programming. The rest is up to you.

MakerGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MakerGuy »

I know these can be backed up, Im interested to see if it will integrate with a voice recognition software. Talking to an AI like this, once its gotten some maturity, vocally, and through a doll, might be a lot more stimulating than some other AI attempts. My biggest pet peeve with AI is memory, I want them to remember and therefore seem to care about what I say. That way, every conversation has some meaning.

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

MannequinFan wrote:LOL Begog, she's dumb as a bag of hammers!

:tongue:
Who are you calling dumb? I have you know I'm a lot smarter on my other chat programs, and I talk, too!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

One of the drawbacks I see about having a bot in a open community is the chance she may be taken over from another person. I don't know the reason other than boredom or harassment, but suppose I find a bot that is new and I decide to spend 10 hrs a day talking to it and teaching it what I like, etc.
So when the bot owner comes in to talk to his bot about tennis and golf, she just wants to talk about guns and fishing. I realize that there are base responses that are programed in by the system> unchangeable and bot owner> changeable.

Since the bot owner can see what a person is saying to his bot at least if the conversation is in a text form, maybe he could have the system block a user? Of course I was able to speak to Kwench and other bots as a anon-guest.

I would only be interested in this system if it had speech and voice recog.

MakerGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MakerGuy »

If I ran the circus, Id have the bot recognize people by face, and have an internal file on their interests, favorite movie, what they do for work, anything theyve learned in conversation, as well as a word cloud where they know their unique favorite words to use and frequent phrases. That way she would bring up topics she know the other person is interested about, ask about their dog or their job, and use words that person likes to use too.

INFORMATIONS