exdollofficial.com

Real doll insert for DS

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Real doll insert for DS

Post by Darkangel65 »

Hi there this is a question in inquiry really...I have just purchased a Ds doll 163+ model with fixed insert.
I was wondering if it was possible to use a real doll insert to give a more reallistic look......the cavity looks very large on the Ds and
was wanting to know if the insert with some cutting and trimming would be used to replace the ds....any thoughts on this please.
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Mazinga
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Real doll insert for DS

Post by Mazinga »

I think the DS dolls are very beautiful and very realistic shapes, have only one problem ... the intimate part is made very bad :(

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Darkangel65 wrote:Hi there this is a question in inquiry really...I have just purchased a Ds doll 163+ model with fixed insert.
I was wondering if it was possible to use a real doll insert to give a more reallistic look......the cavity looks very large on the Ds and
was wanting to know if the insert with some cutting and trimming would be used to replace the ds....any thoughts on this please.
Dark
Someone could measure one, but the RealDoll inserts are fairly large and have a specific outer slotting intended for use with RealDolls,

I'm guessing that if you were able to get it into a DS at all it would stick out by several inches.

Perhaps an interesting project for a silicone wrangler that wants to take an exacto knife to a RealDoll insert and see if there's a way to make the magic happen. Could even be a little cottage business opportunity: RealDoll inserts for DS owners.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

This idea is a "no go", my horny friends. Even if the Abyss insert was not inches longer (which it is) the width is even more problematic. Abyss' chocolate is not destined to be in Doll Sweet's peanut butter. DS has heard your concerns though, and made aesethitic improvements to the crown jewel in their latest doll, the 167. I expect we will see that trend continue.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

LaDollyVita wrote:This idea is a "no go", my horny friends. Even if the Abyss insert was not inches longer (which it is) the width is even more problematic. Abyss' chocolate is not destined to be in Doll Sweet's peanut butter. DS has heard your concerns though, and made aesethitic improvements to the crown jewel in their latest doll, the 167. I expect we will see that trend continue.
I was thinking of buying a real doll insert and cutting and adjusting the length and fixing with silpoxy inside the ds....I think it could be done.
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Something out there has to work better even if takes some "nip/tucking". Inserts are clearly the way to go, especially with taller and heavier gurls. I plan on trying various male sleave toys that are available via several different sex toy vendors. Onaholes, fleshlights, tanga are just a few . The TPE inserts on WM dolls need work too but are more out of sight, out of mind. DS and RD chose to (unfortunately?) integrate their inserts to include the outer labia features. Dissimilar/incomparable material materials is a real concern but I will take precautions (female condoms, nylon liners). One of my favorite things about this lifestyle is having options and experimentation!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

LaDollyVita wrote:This idea is a "no go", my horny friends. Even if the Abyss insert was not inches longer (which it is) the width is even more problematic. Abyss' chocolate is not destined to be in Doll Sweet's peanut butter. DS has heard your concerns though, and made aesethitic improvements to the crown jewel in their latest doll, the 167. I expect we will see that trend continue.
I remember one of the DS owners giving a video tour of the factory and picking up an insert and saying, "I designed this myself!"

I do wish DS would offer a broader/better range of inserts. It seems like a strange areas to focus so little engineering resources on. The 4woods inserts are pretty excellent and evidently those do fit in DS dolls.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

DS dolls sell for half the price of Abyss and 4Woods dolls, but you lot are never satisfied are you! Just kidding!
Darkangel65 wrote:I was thinking of buying a real doll insert and cutting and adjusting the length and fixing with silpoxy inside the ds....I think it could be done.
That's the spirit! It will be interesting to hear from you after it's done. The goal is to make your doll's vagina more visually attractive to you, but I wonder if the trade-off will be worth it? You're going from insert to fixed, which some do prefer, but what about the feel? And the skin tone matching the insert? DS does not specialize in vaginal likeness, but their inserts are quite functional IMO.

I will kindly add as a disclaimer that people should take any advice I give on sex, inserts, etc. with a grain of salt. My PhD is in dollationships, not ejaculatory science. If you do need assistance in that area I can refer you to another doll care provider more than capable of assisting you. Dr. Begog and Nurse Kwench come highly recommended. Get it!?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

rubyfan wrote:
I remember one of the DS owners giving a video tour of the factory and picking up an insert and saying, "I designed this myself!"

I do wish DS would offer a broader/better range of inserts. It seems like a strange areas to focus so little engineering resources on. The 4woods inserts are pretty excellent and evidently those do fit in DS dolls.
Agreed, With 20+ heads, 11 bodies its strange that each size of doll only has *1* insert available.

With as many types of vagina in the world as there are faces, why the hell does DS not have even 2 inserts for each doll available?

You'd think an insert would be the CHEAPEST to develop. Your mold turns out to be a failure its only a fraction of the cost of a head/body mold.

Onaholes came long before dolls and cost a LOT less. why on earth would a dolls onahole have no choice? this makes NO sense dollsweet.

Why should we have to cut and trim other onaholes/inserts for our DS doll when DS would surely be able to provide much better fitting inserts?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

LaDollyVita wrote:DS dolls sell for half the price of Abyss and 4Woods dolls, but you lot are never satisfied are you! Just kidding!
Darkangel65 wrote:I was thinking of buying a real doll insert and cutting and adjusting the length and fixing with silpoxy inside the ds....I think it could be done.
That's the spirit! It will be interesting to hear from you after it's done. The goal is to make your doll's vagina more visually attractive to you, but I wonder if the trade-off will be worth it? You're going from insert to fixed, which some do prefer, but what about the feel? And the skin tone matching the insert? DS does not specialize in vaginal likeness, but their inserts are quite functional IMO.

I will kindly add as a disclaimer that people should take any advice I give on sex, inserts, etc. with a grain of salt. My PhD is in dollationships, not ejaculatory science. If you do need assistance in that area I can refer you to another doll care provider more than capable of assisting you. Dr. Begog and Nurse Kwench come highly recommended. Get it!?
LMFAO!! :haha4:

Here's what you are up against:
Inserts1.jpg
Inserts1.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1248 times
Inserts.jpg
Inserts.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1248 times
The bigger, darker one is a Real Doll insert. The other is a WM.
Total length: 8.5"
Width: 2.5"
Inside diameter: 1"

As Mr. LDV said, I am an EXPERT on the ejaculatory sciences and can remove your load in seconds! :lol:

Nurse Kwench[/size][/color]

INFORMATIONS