sanhuiofficial.com

New dolls?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

New dolls?

Post by dollylamma »

Hi Kimi ,

Is there any word yet on the 160 cm or new doll heads?

Also I no longer see the 145 or 165 on the website ?
Is that because they are currently out of stock ? Or is something else happening?

Thank you
DL

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New dolls?

Post by Sanhui Doll »

dollylamma wrote:Hi Kimi ,

Is there any word yet on the 160 cm or new doll heads?

Also I no longer see the 145 or 165 on the website ?
Is that because they are currently out of stock ? Or is something else happening?

Thank you
DL
Hey there,

160 is on her way, some of our best guys are working on her in order to earn some more time, so it can be released before an important international Adult Expo to be held in Shanghai this year. And yep, we have bought for a pot during the Expo, hope you guys can visit us, Lol.

Also everything about 145 and 165 is fine, our new website(www.sanhuidolls.com) will be finished soon, I will put that in my signature once it's done.
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS