realsexdoll.com

This is Nescio

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

This is Nescio

Post by Nescio50 »

It was early 2011 when I registered at TDF. I just had received my first TeddyBabe and I had ordered a TeddyBabe DeLuxe. It was TDF that gave me a lot of information about these dolls. It was TDF that made me confident to buy a doll, and to buy more dolls.

Like most, at first my dolls were sex toys, but for me this changed almost immediately. My dolls became models. I started to take pictures of my dolls. And only a few months later I decided I wanted a silicone doll. I bought my first 4Woods doll. Right now I own three 4Woods dolls and one Anatomical doll (two heads share one body). I also have two miniature Tokyo Dolls (one-third, 60cm). I still have my first TeddyBabe, but my TB DeLuxe found herself a better home.

Being a doll enthusiast, one of the owners of TDF asked me to join staff. I do like this forum. To me it's such a friendly place, so I agreed and I became part of TDF Management. From 2012 on, I also joined the annual European doll meet (it's open to all our members). It is so much fun meeting doll owners and their dolls.

Also, have a look at CoverDoll, this is our monthly publication of erotic dolls. It shows the most prettiest dolls. Most pictures at CoverDoll are by our members.
I myself also had some professional photo journalists visiting me and my dolls. It's all up to you if you want that. The doll community is open to everyone, and we'll respect your privacy.

We started this introductory forum to give new members a place to introduce themselves (but also oldies are invited to post an introduction). Tell us why you registered at TDF, tell us what made you a doll enthusiast :D

If you have any questions, just let me know :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: This is Nescio

Post by haremlover »

Nescio50 wrote: Like most, at first my dolls were sex toys, but for me this changed almost immediately. My dolls became models. I started to take pictures of my dolls. And only a few months later I decided I wanted a silicone doll. I bought my first . . . doll. Right now I own three . . . dolls and one . . . doll (two heads share one body). I also have two . . .

Being a doll enthusiast . . .
;-) This is a really nice introduction, and I'm sure that many more of us will come forward with a paragraph filling in the blanks modelled on your very own template!

It's utterly amazing and incomprehensible to many how we find that we might first have been attracted to dolls as sex toys, but then found the whole experience radically more holistic, our dolls becoming models and . . . characters to the point at which most certainly our toy people are that, and not anything for which the salacious media prefers as story.

Best wishes and thanks for all the hard work you do keeping the forum on track and errant members too . . . !

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Great introduction, I just posted one as well, I hope to read a lot more,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Wow, great idea Nescio :!:

:D Guy

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Well ive always had an interest in the concept of artificial beings A.I. in movies and other genre since I was old enough to read really, dolls were a natural progression for me, although its taken to now for them to reach the realism , and of course for me the income, to afford one! :) I've had many pleasant conversations with a few members here since joining,i think i've made some freinds :) the topics are varied and interesting, and the site policies are enforced. I also like the layout of the site too. All said and done, my favourite site online, conversation the icing on the cake :D

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

james1969 wrote: I've had many pleasant conversations with a few members here since joining ,i think i've made some freinds :) the topics are varied and interesting, and the site policies are enforced. I also like the layout of the site too. All said and done, my favourite site online, conversation the icing on the cake :D
Don't forget, we have live chat too!!

INFORMATIONS