realsexdoll.com

Hi new here story/questions

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Guy269
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hi new here story/questions

Post by Guy269 »

Don't really know where to post this so I'll leave it here.

I have been lurking around these forums in the past and knew some knowledge about dolls but there are also others that still lingers like fix joint vs soft joint but I hope to learn in the future. I have my share of dolls but they somehow did not attract me very much. The one that attracted me the most was my Shymate Mai but that is another story.

My goal now is a DS Doll and I am currently saving up for it, why a DS Doll while it might have something to do with my Mai IDRK.

But here is my problem;

I share a room with my brother, it's more like there is a wall between us but there is only one door and it on my side. The spaces that we govern is as big as a King Size Bed. I have a Twin Bed which leaves me about a little space 27in W and 72in L.

If I buy the doll I will have to buy a case big enough to hide her but finding such a case is beyond me.

Biggest doll I bought was a VRD which I hid in her box. I had to customize the box so it'll fit on my side.

Thank You

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hi new here story/questions

Post by siliconelover »

Guy269 wrote: If I buy the doll I will have to buy a case big enough to hide her but finding such a case is beyond me.
Hi Guy,

I could build you a finished custom crate for your doll. It would cost a couple/few hundred dollars though for material, labor and delivery.

I don't know where you are but you could always visit my shop and pick it up. I am in the Philly burbs.

I have built a few for my dolls and a few for other members.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

sosickofit

Post by sosickofit »

I'd just tell your bro. He will probably be stoked as you are when he see's it.

SS
"A man drinks like that and he don't eat he is going to die"

-Blazing Saddles

Guy269
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Guy269 »

siliconelover wrote:
Guy269 wrote: If I buy the doll I will have to buy a case big enough to hide her but finding such a case is beyond me.
Hi Guy,

I could build you a finished custom crate for your doll. It would cost a couple/few hundred dollars though for material, labor and delivery.

I don't know where you are but you could always visit my shop and pick it up. I am in the Philly burbs.

I have built a few for my dolls and a few for other members.
Well I have some ideas like having it open like a chest (forgot what those are call) and a secret compartment for the doll as I don't it to be not very specious (if I have to open the crate and if someone where to ask) well that is pretty much all I got and have a lock so I can put a lock on too.

Well that's all for now but what is the cost if you were to make the most basic one and what is cost for my ideas added?

And I am in Saint Paul

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

With the new hook that DS sells might it be a possibility to have her hanging in some sort of clothes cabinet w/doors? You can get a lock on the cabinet.

Either that or you can, God forgive, get your brother onboard and buy a second insert and/or head and share the fun :agrue:

INFORMATIONS