yldoll.com

Viola Built-in Vs. Insert

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
plant

Viola Built-in Vs. Insert

Post by plant »

Hey all,

I've been eyeing a Viola doll for a while now and I think I'm about ready to take the plunge. However, I'm not quite sure what to choose for the insert option.

Can anyone shed some light on the pros/cons of built-in vs. insert, with this doll or any other?

Thanks!

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Viola Built-in Vs. Insert

Post by Staraway »

If the Viola is the same body as the Tiffany you can check out a myriad of built in vag pictures on 1AM! Beautiful dolls also sells her under the name "Macy" (at least that body, I'm pretty sure.) and they also show a few different up close built-in pooter pics!

Personally, I think that enough advancements have been made to insure that the feel is going to be good! Judging by the look there are little prickly feelers for ribbing a little ways past some ridges at the entrance. I always look at the cutaway views of onaholes when I surf for these things and I can say after using the most realistic inner-looking ones that the feel if a realistic one is AWESOME!

I know that looks don't matter too much on the inside of the vagina unless your pulling it open to turn yourself on! The outside realism is great, and attractive for me on this doll. It looks fun to play with. I haven't owned one of these dolls yet, and cleaning is always a factor with built-ins. That being said, I would go for the built-in insert for realism and to endorse the newer methods perfected in these dolls!

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Inu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Inu »

I agree with Staraway but for the sake of easy maintenance inserts are easier to clean :s.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello plant and welcome to the forum... :D

Insert vs built-ins is going to be more of a personal preference dolls with inserts allows the ease of cleaning while the built-in's are going to require you to place your doll over over a receptacle and use a douche bulb or similar type of device to clean the doll out.

Good luck... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

I have an insert, it fits snug and the design is such that you can't tell the difference. Personally, I'd recommend it.

plant

Post by plant »

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'm most likely going to go with an insert; for easier clean up and because according to Eric and oneatatime, there is no noticable difference between the two. Also the insert option allows for more possibilities (of different types) in the future and easy replacement if the built-in were to suffer any damage.

I curious though, of if anyone knows how latex and TPE react. Seems like a condom might be a good way of having fun while making cleaning a lot easier and less concerning than it would be otherwise. Anybody know/try?

Whisky

Post by Whisky »

is the insert for her made of the same TPR as the doll? if so I'd say go with the insert. my Cloe torso witch I assume is a very similar material is just starting to show some wear and tear on her ass as that seems to take most of the pounding :lol: TPR is definitely the best feeling material in my opinion. I even just recently got a new fleshlite and I'd choose TPR over that too. :glou:

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

The insert and the build in option look the same... Trust me. The labia is moulded to the body so there is no difference! I would go with the insert!

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Will other inserts fit? I like many kinds of Japanese Onahole inserts. Would I be able to try multiple types of inserts and still have the labia look the same?

I was not aware that the doll was like that!

I may have to change my vote to insert!

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

INFORMATIONS