Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Might have to sell my RD2

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GARGOYLE9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Might have to sell my RD2

Post by GARGOYLE9 »

I might have to sell my RD2, any advice from someone who has bought or sold a doll outside the manufacturer?

Axion
Former Member

Re: Might have to sell my RD2

Post by Axion »

Have bought and sold outside of manufacturer. Be open and realistic about your expectations. If you are looking for a specific price let people know so you don't get a bunch of lowball offers. At the same time realize that even if she is in perfect condition it will be hard to get what you paid for.
If you don't have paypal get it setup. It is a decent way to transfer money. You could also use Western Union as an alternative but they charge for money transfers so paypal is probably better.
Also figure out whether you want to deal with international shipping. If you do you may want to factor in the extra costs in your sale price. I've only done domestic deals because it is less hassle.
Take a lot of current pictures also. Especially of any damage areas. This is so you can have more pictures to show anyone that is interested. It is also for your protection. Recent pics and pics of the packing process protect you from any funny stuff.. like the buyer getting the doll then coming back and saying her arm fell off or something. :lol:

Selling a doll isn't difficult at all. Just know what you want from it and get everything ready so you can ship her out in a decent timeframe after getting paid. Good luck.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Good advice Axio. Just advertise it in the for sale section and it will probably sell quickly.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

GARGOYLE9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GARGOYLE9 »

Thanks for the advise, I was wondering about how to transfer money and I didnt even think of Paypal.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

GARGOYLE ,

I would just add to be sure and list all the dolls options and specs. Skin color, Body style, Vag type, etc. and how old the doll is. This will help to elleviate a lot of unneccesary questions and pm's.

List it correctly and be willing to accept a realistic offer and your sale will be painless and go smoothly.

Good luck, I am interested already ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

cverty9allure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cverty9allure »

Does anyone have any info on shipping realdolls to canada and how they clear at customs?

INFORMATIONS