exdollofficial.com

DS inserts on Japanese dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: DS inserts on Japanese dolls

Post by Stef »

DS 161cm insert on my SiliconeArt doll :

Album here :
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... 214&page=3

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Useful info and great photos from Stef.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Great looking inserts and pics. Thanks for the info Stef.

icyur412

Post by icyur412 »

(Removed, Rule 1)

icyur412

Post by icyur412 »

Sorry guys. I'm a noob here for the last couple of months and am really interested in MLD's. I like the concealability of these dolls and they are much easier to carry around. I bought the elf doll back in June but interested in something a little bigger. I really love the DS dolls and have a real interest in buying one. I'm not much for big breast on a doll (mini love doll, VRD, cassi, etc) and was interested in the 132cm doll until I saw they advertise that it is not a sex doll (Removed, Rule 1)

Mexdollover, excellent pics you have posted all through the forum. I am really impressed with your photography and I love the DS doll images you have posted. I want one just like it. :)

Thanks!

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

(Removed, Rule 1)

Stef, thank you for the information. Those do look good. Thank you, for the fine photographs too.

INFORMATIONS