sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sony DSLR-A390L Camera

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Uncreative

Sony DSLR-A390L Camera

Post by Uncreative »

I am looking at buying a new camera and there is a combination kit from Sony that includes a DSLR-A390L camera, a 18-55 mm lens, and a 75-300mm lens. I can also get a Sony bounce flash for it. Can anyone weigh in on whether the Sony DSLR's are good, or would I be better off getting a similarly featured Nikon or Canon. If I remember right, Sony absorbed Minolta's SLR business several years back and I always liked my Minolta X370 back in the days of film.

Ekkehard

Re: Sony DSLR-A390L Camera

Post by Ekkehard »

Hi, Uncreative,

I'm using a DSLR camera type Canon 450 D with a tripod and a radio remote control unit for taking photos of my doll.
May be, your Sony type DSLR-A390L has the necessary properties for you. Please be aware: An adjusted camera on a tripod should not be touched until the photo was shot. That's why I've bought the first accessoire: A remote control unit for shooting photo's.

Good to know: At the TDF are some threads about choosing the cameras, taking photos and treatment at your PC, an example is this: Choosing a camera.

Best regards

Ekkehard

INFORMATIONS