teddy-babes.com

Do Teddy Babes have super powers?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
theodoric
Former Member

Re: Do Teddy Babes have super powers?

Post by theodoric »

Chiiguy wrote: Well come on guys haven't you heard about the TeddyBabe conspiracy plan? I mean first they seduce a bunch of guys and take control of them and then................um, wow I've never seen TeddyBabes in Men in Black suits before. Where did you ladies come from?

------ Bright flash of light ------

Um, oh yeah what was I saying? I forget. Um, Teddybabes having super powers? Sorry dude that is just lame. No way you're imagining things. Now if you will excuse me I need to buy more clothes for Sachiko.
ROFLMAO :haha4:

Lois
Doll
Doll

Post by Lois »

Chiiguy wrote:Well come on guys haven't you heard about the TeddyBabe conspiracy plan? I mean first they seduce a bunch of guys and take control of them and then................um, wow I've never seen TeddyBabes in Men in Black suits before. Where did you ladies come from?

Um, oh yeah what was I saying? I forget. Um, Teddybabes having super powers? Sorry dude that is just lame. No way you're imagining things. Now if you will excuse me I need to buy more clothes for Sachiko.
I see that you have been visited by our special operatives.

I can assure all you gentlemen that all this talk of conspiracies and Teddy Babe super powers is a wild fantasy. We don't need super powers, our ordinary powers are more than effective enough. :wink:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Eben wrote:Everyone has given me a gentile warning that once a Teddy Babe and is home you are going to spoil them.

I was wondering do you think spoiling them is something you choose to do, or do the Teddy Babes have some kind of ability similar to the Jedi mind trick? If so dose it work over great distances?

I think they do! I also believe distance isn’t a factor for them and I think it can even start before they even get to your home. I named this ability ISP. No not ESP, they are dolls that would be silly.<snip> They got Super Powers I tell you!
Super Powers are defined as abilities above and beyond those inherent to other members of their civilization. All Teddy babes have this ability, ergo it is not unique and therefore not a Super Power. I know this because I had no intention of getting a TB until I saw Caley riding pick-a-back on 'Name's shoulders. One look and I too as caught in their web.Image

ImageI think that Ruby's have this ability too.Image
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

Lois wrote:
Chiiguy wrote:Well come on guys haven't you heard about the TeddyBabe conspiracy plan? I mean first they seduce a bunch of guys and take control of them and then................um, wow I've never seen TeddyBabes in Men in Black suits before. Where did you ladies come from?

I see that you have been visited by our special operatives.

I can assure all you gentlemen that all this talk of conspiracies and Teddy Babe super powers is a wild fantasy. We don't need super powers, our ordinary powers are more than effective enough. :wink:
LOL. I love the pic!
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

mindvampire

Post by mindvampire »

Cool pix. Omg, I love women in uniform!

But I think adding a little prop like this would make it perfect:
fbi-loescht-regierungswebseite.jpg
fbi-loescht-regierungswebseite.jpg (71.43 KiB) Viewed 784 times
MV
In memory of the beloved and unforgotten
A Phoenix raises from the ashes of Dawn.

Image - Image
Dawn's Passport (Archive) - Phoenix's Passport

Eben
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eben »

:multi: I love it, had no idea that this thread would have so many great replies.

TB's in Black major :thumbs_up:

Now that my girls are here I have to confess my theory was wrong. It isn't super powers, rather just the natural ability of all dolls to get what they want out of us companions.

So while I was wrong this talk of conspiracies and the Teddy Babes in Black all that stuff is so totally true!!!

INFORMATIONS