https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Small Fashion dolls....

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Hi Stacy,

I collect small dolls as well and have over 400 dolls. When I travel I'm always looking for Angels and Native American dolls with a smile. Finding an Angel or Native American doll with a smile is most difficult but I keep looking. I don't much care for a sad doll.

Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

The doll on the top is very cute. It will be interesting to see your photos of the doll and I am sure everyone will be looking forward to seeing the images.

I was actually afraid of dolls when I was a little kid. I think it had something to do with seeing scenes from the movie Barbarella. There was a scene where a doll with sharp teeth came to life and was going bonkers trying to tear up Jane Fonda in the movie. That gave me nightmares and I was terrified of dolls for a while.

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

stacy718 wrote: You used the word "fierce", which makes me instantly adore you. If I had to guess where you are from, just from the post you've written- I would guess New York City. If not you are from some city somewhere...

You're lingo is awesome, you write like my friends speak.

:)
Stacy
Thanks Stacy, I like your attitude too!

Usually I am a bit more reserved, but when I start talking about fashion I start getting all squishy in my drawers. :D

That's why I like your photographic style so much. To me your shoots look like fashion editorials with a lot of extra sex appeal added. Minus the poonannies and huge knockers they could easily be in 'W'.

They all tell a story from a specific point of view which I admire. I am still trying to find my own voice.

Sadly, no, I don't live in a 'big' city, but I try to stay up on what's happening. To get my NY fix I read a bit of Paper magazine and am whisked away...

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Okay so almost all of my new 16" dolls have arrived, but I only had a small amount of time to devote to shooting. I used a pocket camera point and shoot for these photos. It's a good camera, but by no means the same quality of my big ass camera (it weighs a ton).

These dolls are a blast to photograph as these pics took about 30. minutes to shoot. I will devote more time when I have it to spare!

(My male doll is on his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

anyway here are the photos:

AMALIA

Post by AMALIA »

Beautiful photos, Stacy.

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Great photos Stacy!

Is the doll in the sunglasses the same one in your first post?
She looks good! :)
stacy718 wrote: (My male doll is on his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I'm so excited for you!
When does your guy get delivered?

Can't wait to see your pics. :D

Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

Very nice.

How did you make the winter background in this image? Is this a painting or a mural?

Doe-Rayme
Ex-Member

Post by Doe-Rayme »

I'm so glad to see this , and such care in the photo's......the curiosity
of allure is hugely interesting. Knowing the petiteness of the miniture
...does anyone know or wonder where the pointed attention has its all becomming magic ? "facinating" !

INFORMATIONS