www.wmdolls.com

WM 151cm Marilyn loose neck

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
polar seltzer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

WM 151cm Marilyn loose neck

Post by polar seltzer »

The neck on my doll has become loose and flops front to back. Considering repair options. Have some 3m on the way. Not sure where to start or if there might be someway to repair without cutting? Any direction. Or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 151cm Marilyn loose neck

Post by Synthian »

polar seltzer wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:06 pm The neck on my doll has become loose and flops front to back. Considering repair options. Have some 3m on the way. Not sure where to start or if there might be someway to repair without cutting? Any direction. Or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Welcome polar seltzer you are in the right place ! Hopefully it is just the forward back nut that is loose and you just have to access it from the neck hole, peeling back the tpe/silicone where it is stuck to the neck bone and maybe cutting away some of the fabric that surrounds this neck bone. I did this on a SYDoll, not a WM.

I do have a photo of a WM neck skeleton for you.
wm neck and shoulder skeletont.jpg
wm neck and shoulder skeletont.jpg (124.61 KiB) Viewed 796 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125

polar seltzer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: WM 151cm Marilyn loose neck

Post by polar seltzer »

After some pealing of neck and some observing I believe I am dealing with the lower nuts on the neck. Has anyone fixed this before and does anyone know the size of the nuts?

INFORMATIONS