AK1 (175cm) + LS63 Update on timeline, delivery, and product pictures

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
jl6
Apprentice
Apprentice

AK1 (175cm) + LS63 Update on timeline, delivery, and product pictures

Post by jl6 »

My previous post when I made the order

viewtopic.php?t=179317

Timeline:

Order placed: March 26, 2024
Order confirmed: Apr 4, 2024 (some panics after placing the order, made some adjustment on the head and options)
Factory photo sent: May 9, 2024 (i confirmed with them on the same day)
Doll shipped: May 10, 2024
Doll received: May 15, 2024 (unbelievably fast, made out of custom under 3 days)

Factory picture:
175cm5ft9 D-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Susie Pearson (4).jpg
175cm5ft9 D-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Susie Pearson (4).jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 511 times
The doll looks fantastic in picture, interestingly the makeup seems to make the doll more mature than the factory image I found online (with the same specs):
online.jpeg
online.jpeg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 511 times
Unboxing:

Life is difficult and not always as planned, eventhough the doll is shipped and received at ultra fast speed, the doll is damaged during shipment. It seems like the package was handled incorrectly so too much pressure were put onto the neck, or they dropped the package heads down.
IMG_0437 2.jpg
IMG_0437 2.jpg (857.22 KiB) Viewed 508 times
I contacted the vendor and they reached out to the factory. I was told factory will send out a repair kit. I am concerned because I don't know if this is something I can fix myself. I did browse the forum and found some ppl with worse cases, but ppl was able to get replacement body sent.

Head:
The head looks gorgeous and I was stunned. The soft silicone ROS head from Angel kiss is really the best choice to go. Here is a closer shot:
head.png
head.png (507.19 KiB) Viewed 494 times
Butt:
The butt could be a lot more softer.

Hand:
The hard hand upgrade is a most, makes the doll more realistic for sure.

Breast:
The breast feels just right.

Will give more updates on doll's function like oral heating after I resolve the issue with the neck.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AK1 (175cm) + LS63 Update on timeline, delivery, and product pictures

Post by ondsdoll »

Congrats for having your girl home.

There are manufacturers that have better packaging methods and Angel Kiss is not one of them.

jl6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jl6 »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:18 am Congrats for having your girl home.

There are manufacturers that have better packaging methods and Angel Kiss is not one of them.
Yes agree, the factory send me a video to demo how to repair the damage. It seems promising but we will wait to see how that goes once the repair kit arrives.

jl6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jl6 »

Sharing picture of the second head. The second head looks very nice too! The picture could look nicer if I adjusted the eyeballs. This also might be the first time that real picture of this head is shared on internet lol. Advertising photos can be found here: https://celesdolls.com/new-sex-dolls-ji ... otos-more/
IMG_0479.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 250 times

INFORMATIONS