www.irontechdoll.com

New TPE Body | 162cm with Skin Texture

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New TPE Body | 162cm with Skin Texture

Post by irontechdoll »

4891d wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:19 am
irontechdoll wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:57 am
RuffledTauros wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:13 am
Is the tpe blend used in 162cm model different than the tpe blend of other models?
No change in materials. We use the same materials.
How do you manage to achieve this level of detail when until now TPE dolls were much less detailed?
Detailed molds already existed (since silicone dolls were already very detailed). What makes you have such progress with this TPE model compared to previous TPE models?

We have accumulated a lot of experience when making the Real Lady's body, including how to add coherent skin texture to the mould. Some brands only add texture to the torso, but we want to do it for the whole body. In the future, we will have more Irontech Doll new dolls with realistic skin textures. :D
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

irontechdoll wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:21 am Hi. The body shape is the same for silicone 162cm minus and TPE 162cm. But their vulva and anus looks different. Due to the materials, the anus of TPE dolls will not be as "tight" as that of silicone dolls. In addition, the silicone 162cm minus body doesn't have realistic skin textures.
vulva comparison.jpg
I think you meant to say that the TPE doesn't have realistic skin textures?

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

It is great that TPE dolls can have realistic skin textures and individual parts like silicone dolls, but what I value most is the anatomically realistic proportions of the entire body!
It is no secret that in recent years Irontec has been devoting all of its efforts to the development of new silicone dolls.
The recently released silicone dolls from Irontec are very amazingly realistic and wonderfully proportioned!
If TPE dolls will appear in the future, like a certain manufacturer, using the prototype of silicone dolls, it will be the best news for me, a lover of TPE dolls! :razz:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

mebaru wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 am It is great that TPE dolls can have realistic skin textures and individual parts like silicone dolls, but what I value most is the anatomically realistic proportions of the entire body!
It is no secret that in recent years Irontec has been devoting all of its efforts to the development of new silicone dolls.
The recently released silicone dolls from Irontec are very amazingly realistic and wonderfully proportioned!
If TPE dolls will appear in the future, like a certain manufacturer, using the prototype of silicone dolls, it will be the best news for me, a lover of TPE dolls! :razz:
I agree with what you said! The skin details are only important if the body shape is good.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

anatoly wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:19 am
irontechdoll wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:21 am Hi. The body shape is the same for silicone 162cm minus and TPE 162cm. But their vulva and anus looks different. Due to the materials, the anus of TPE dolls will not be as "tight" as that of silicone dolls. In addition, the silicone 162cm minus body doesn't have realistic skin textures.
vulva comparison.jpg
I think you meant to say that the TPE doesn't have realistic skin textures?
No, I mean silicone 162cm minus body doesn't have a seamless and continuous skin texture like real skin. Please see the picture below for specific differences.
Seamless Skin Texture.jpg
Seamless Skin Texture.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 215 times

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

mebaru wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 am It is great that TPE dolls can have realistic skin textures and individual parts like silicone dolls, but what I value most is the anatomically realistic proportions of the entire body!
Thank you for your suggestions, we will work hard to improve our products to satisfy more doll lovers. :glou:

INFORMATIONS