zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

4891d wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:13 am
Thank you for these comparisons. :thumbs_up:

On my fairly basic screen (old laptop) the heads move from one body to the other with no problem (apart from the fact that one model has freckles and the other does not).
To tell the truth, in the promotional photos presented by Zelex I couldn't really see the difference either. This is the problem with presenting subtle changes to people who are going to see them on small phone screens or average quality computer screens: either the manufacturer makes a very visible change but which will be a caricature once in front of the doll, or he does something subtle but most online buyers - that is to say almost all buyers of dolls - will have difficulty perceiving the effect when choosing the option.

Thanks 4891d, agree with you. Moreover, customers love to see non-commercial photos to judge what they can see when she is home with them on a day-to-day basis.

For the upgraded makeup/body paint, they are subtle, yet very powerful. She is the most realistic girl in my entire doll collection now. There is a chance ZELEX upgraded the paint materials as well, the reflective index of the paint is possibly different than the previous models.

Seabreeze2112 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 pm
Is the Ultra Soft Silicone just an option on the customization menu of their regular Silicone line or is there a dedicated Ultra Soft Silicone line like the SLE series has?
Thanks Seabreeze2112, Ultra-Soft version is a new improved material, just like the SLE series. Ultra-Soft is an option for the existing Inspiration Series, they belong to the same series. I was informed that all Inspiration Series models are available with the Ultra-Soft version.

This latest version is special, the model I have consists of many upgrades in one go. For example, the upgraded body paint, the upgraded EXP skeleton, the new implanted hair technology etc just to name a few. With all the latest developments from ZELEX, she is so realistic in front of me. Of course, she is so soft that she will be very suitable as a pure playgirl/bedroom girl too.

LOD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOD »

Forgive me if I overlooked this question already asked, but looking on numerous sites except zelex (I don't know why but it will not load properly here)

there are 3 or four options for freckles both body and face, but the pictures are so small I can't tell any difference. Which choice did you make, body and face,to at least know what one of them looks like. I might guess that the further along the choices, the more dense the freckles- but that's only a guess too it could be different patterns. I wish vendors could make lots of things less of a guessing game when trying to order something of this kind of value

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

LOD wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:05 pm Forgive me if I overlooked this question already asked, but looking on numerous sites except zelex (I don't know why but it will not load properly here)

there are 3 or four options for freckles both body and face, but the pictures are so small I can't tell any difference. Which choice did you make, body and face,to at least know what one of them looks like. I might guess that the further along the choices, the more dense the freckles- but that's only a guess too it could be different patterns. I wish vendors could make lots of things less of a guessing game when trying to order something of this kind of value
Thanks LOD, this is the first time I ordered a girl with freckles from ZELEX too (Now I wish I always added freckles :o ), I only said "Light Freckles" in the order instructions.

As they can customize any way you want, IMHO, the safest way is to provide a real girl photo with the freckles pattern you would like to achieve. That way, when you receive the factory photos, you will have the option to accept or reject. Or ask them to remake her if not what you expected. Hence, a real girl photo as a reference really helps. That would make sure everyone is on the same page.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

We do have an advantage here in the customer review thread. We have the flexibility to show whichever way we like to see. For example, the mix-and-match comparison. We mixed the original Inspiration Series and the latest upgraded Inspiration Series into a single doll.

For real, I don't think it is a reasonable request for a doll maker to mix older makeup heads with the latest upgraded makeup bodies. LOL. in order to show us the difference. :haha4:

Therefore, if anyone would like us to focus on certain areas of the latest doll, if within our ability and reasonable, we can try to show as much as we can. :glou:

Thanks again for your support always.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

LOD wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:05 pm ...but that's only a guess too it could be different patterns. I wish vendors could make lots of things less of a guessing game when trying to order something of this kind of value
Welcome to the club. I'm also "researching" for a doll, and learning that it is utterly frustrating to get decent information. Seeing photos of all angles of each doll, explanations of available options, video clips of how the dolls feel -- none of this is readily available. And if you waste your time writing to manufacturers asking for any of this, they tell you they don't have it.

LOD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOD »

anatoly wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:58 pm Welcome to the club. I'm also "researching" for a doll, and learning that it is utterly frustrating to get decent information. Seeing photos of all angles of each doll, explanations of available options, video clips of how the dolls feel -- none of this is readily available. And if you waste your time writing to manufacturers asking for any of this, they tell you they don't have it.
It's something worth improving for sure, I know this isn't the thread to talk about that at length so I'll drop it here KK.
Perhaps it's worth starting a conversation about though somewhere on tdf if not started already, not sure where yet- nothing to hide nothing to fear..

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

LOD wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:27 pm
anatoly wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:58 pm Welcome to the club. I'm also "researching" for a doll, and learning that it is utterly frustrating to get decent information. Seeing photos of all angles of each doll, explanations of available options, video clips of how the dolls feel -- none of this is readily available. And if you waste your time writing to manufacturers asking for any of this, they tell you they don't have it.
It's something worth improving for sure, I know this isn't the thread to talk about that at length so I'll drop it here KK.
Perhaps it's worth starting a conversation about though somewhere on tdf if not started already, not sure where yet- nothing to hide nothing to fear..
I've been making these points in various discussions. But yes, of course, I'd welcome a discussion just about this stuff!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Thanks LOD and anatoly, that is a good discussion. It is worth having a thread dedicated to that as well, so more people can comment on them. ZELEX listens to customers well, any suggestions I am sure ZELEX would appreciate that too.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Dressing Up

Lady Breeze is dressing up for a party tonight, she takes the whole afternoon to prepare herself.

Hurray, we finally created the first artwork for her. :D

This artwork has another purpose as well, it is to show how soft the boobs are. :glou: Now the question, can she win your heart? :D

DressUp KKFun.jpg
DressUp KKFun.jpg (11.89 MiB) Viewed 826 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Of course, we will share the original raw photo for your reference, this is a review thread after all.

I am starting to love the soft boobs a lot, I meant A LOT!!! :haha4:

I honestly don't think she needs my art help, she can stand out in any situation by herself and more.

Source.jpg
Source.jpg (11.7 MiB) Viewed 825 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

For our friends who love closeup photos, let's examine how soft the important parts are :glou: Just for fun :haha4: With the proper push, she looks bigger than C cup.

As for the durability test, I left her sitting there overnight. I just checked, and she is perfectly fine. 8)

IMG_3958-1.jpg
IMG_3958-1.jpg (11.25 MiB) Viewed 697 times
IMG_3960-1.jpg
IMG_3960-1.jpg (9.17 MiB) Viewed 697 times
IMG_3964-1.jpg
IMG_3964-1.jpg (11.58 MiB) Viewed 697 times
IMG_3965-1.jpg
IMG_3965-1.jpg (10.83 MiB) Viewed 697 times
IMG_3966-1.jpg
IMG_3966-1.jpg (10.5 MiB) Viewed 697 times

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

I'd be curious to see some butt photos and videos.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:50 am I'd be curious to see some butt photos and videos.
Thanks anatoly, we will put that on the to-do list. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This might be a question we will get confirmation from ZELEX.

The latest head I received, came with the previous version of the neck connector. I remember ZELEX upgraded them to the metal plate and the fixed bolt.

The top one is the SLE head. The bolt cannot be removed.

Both versions are solid to me, I have never had any issues with them.

IMG_2757.JPEG
IMG_2757.JPEG (849.27 KiB) Viewed 498 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This is on my to-do list, we will finish it.

Members requested the closeup raw photos of the butts, here we go. 8)

They are soft enough for her to squeeze her own butt, interesting!!!! :haha4:

IMG_3973-1.jpg
IMG_3973-1.jpg (10.85 MiB) Viewed 386 times
IMG_3970-1.jpg
IMG_3970-1.jpg (11.45 MiB) Viewed 386 times
IMG_3977-1.jpg
IMG_3977-1.jpg (11.51 MiB) Viewed 386 times

INFORMATIONS