Starpery.com

Auto blowjob feature.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Jack625

Re: Auto blowjob feature.

Post by Jack625 »

Same question here. I'm unsure how the engineers accomplished it, but it feels like a real blow job. I have recently purchased blowjob toys, and they feel extraordinary. It feels like you are having a blow job. I'm pretty fascinated by modern technologies.

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:05 pm Anyone ever try that robot pussy insert?
Which robot pussy insert? As far as I know, there is none to be had recently. Or are you speaking about the vaginal suction clamp?

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Sven777 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:49 am
Hot doll reviews wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:05 pm Anyone ever try that robot pussy insert?
Which robot pussy insert? As far as I know, there is none to be had recently. Or are you speaking about the vaginal suction clamp?
This robot pussy, the one in the red dress has yet to be reinvented by mankind!

https://www.the-doll-house.com/Spinning ... nsan-Dolls
Attachments
IMG_3009.jpeg
IMG_3009.jpeg (32.95 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
IMG_3010.png
IMG_3010.png (665.52 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
IMG_3011.gif
IMG_3011.gif (254.52 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
IMG_3012.png
IMG_3012.png (535.7 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:05 am

Penis wants to try but the wallet doesn't at $600+ CAD 8O

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

MourningWood wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:26 am
Hot doll reviews wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:05 am

Penis wants to try but the wallet doesn't at $600+ CAD 8O
Same here, but one day I will get one for my model 13 Gynoid making her a true cylon a dream come true!
Attachments
IMG_3018.jpeg
IMG_3018.jpeg (35.3 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Sven777 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:26 am I own an Auto Blowjob doll for nearly a year now and can tell you that the function is amazing! It is way better than sex with a non-robotic doll. For example, when I was still using non-robotic sexdolls, it never felt like a complete replacement of a woman, thus I completed the nonrobotic sexdoll experience with a prostitute hired for 2 hours every 2 weeks. And of course, was also complementing the nonrobotic sexdoll experience with masturbation. BTW, that is also applicable to the times when I was in relationships (of course without the prostitute session, that's cheating!).
Auto-BJ is definitely something I'm considering for my first doll!

I read your review of the IronTech Auto BJ. Sounds very encouraging. I'm considering IronTech specifically because of their Auto-BJ feature. I'm curious about whether the Auto-BJ from Irontech could be combined with the sucking ROS from AngelKiss? That would be a pretty amazing combination, although maybe too many wires and tubes for me?

The other big question I have is regarding the Auto-BJ from SE Doll vs the one from IronTech. These seem like the only Auto-BJ options right now. But the price difference is pretty big:
- $250 for IronTech
- $1100 for SEDoll

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

anatoly wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:51 am

I read your review of the IronTech Auto BJ. Sounds very encouraging. I'm considering IronTech specifically because of their Auto-BJ feature. I'm curious about whether the Auto-BJ from Irontech could be combined with the sucking ROS from AngelKiss? That would be a pretty amazing combination, although maybe too many wires and tubes for me?

The other big question I have is regarding the Auto-BJ from SE Doll vs the one from IronTech. These seem like the only Auto-BJ options right now. But the price difference is pretty big:
- $250 for IronTech
- $1100 for SEDoll
Yes, you can combine an Irontech body with an Angel Kiss sucking head. I’ve personally enjoyed this combination and will say it’s better than a real blow job! Well, if it also had ball sucking and shaft licking, then it would be officially better than the real thing.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

Sven777 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:26 am I own an Auto Blowjob doll for nearly a year now and can tell you that the function is amazing! It is way better than sex with a non-robotic doll. For example, when I was still using non-robotic sexdolls, it never felt like a complete replacement of a woman, thus I completed the nonrobotic sexdoll experience with a prostitute hired for 2 hours every 2 weeks. And of course, was also complementing the nonrobotic sexdoll experience with masturbation. BTW, that is also applicable to the times when I was in relationships (of course without the prostitute session, that's cheating!).

- $250 for IronTech
- $1100 for SEDoll
I have used the AutoBJ feature with a multitude of heads, one of them CUdoll ROS head, other Irontech ROS, other regular TPE heads from various brands. My feedback:

First - it is required for you to find the perfect position to enjoy the AutoBJ fully. For me, it's sideways regular or sideways 69. Until you find that sweetspot of a position, it will be good, yet not amazing.

*note - sideways 69 works only with ROS heads, since their hole goes horizontally.

*note - I suggest you get a ROS head with wider mouth circumference (10.5 cm), because if you pick the smaller option (7.5 cm) there is a very big chance that the angles of the mouth get ruptured in time. And there is no type of glue which will help if you continue using the head for AutoBJ - it will get ruptured in those same spots.

Second - heads are interchangeable, even from different vendors, but I haven't yet acquired a ROS head with Auto-Sucking feature so I cannot give feedback on the combination of those.

Third - If you close your eyes, TPE heads give experience similar to regular vaginal/anal sex with a doll, but the doll actually moving back and forth in sync with you. But unfortunately the TPE head inside gets damaged pretty fast - big ruptures appear - after a number of AutoBJs. Some of them even open to the plastic base inside.

Fourth - I don't know why SEdoll AutoBJ function is so expensive. One of two possibilities is true. Either they use very expensive engine or protection of said engine, or their AutoBJ function has additional perks. But since I haven't had any experience with the SEdoll feature, I cannot compare.

Also important is to use the AutoBJ function with regular screw and possibly a lockwasher, to ensure better positioning of the head without it moving too much during action.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Sven777 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:40 am

- $250 for IronTech
- $1100 for SEDoll
I have used the AutoBJ feature with a multitude of heads, one of them CUdoll ROS head, other Irontech ROS, other regular TPE heads from various brands. My feedback:

First - it is required for you to find the perfect position to enjoy the AutoBJ fully. For me, it's sideways regular or sideways 69. Until you find that sweetspot of a position, it will be good, yet not amazing.

*note - sideways 69 works only with ROS heads, since their hole goes horizontally.

*note - I suggest you get a ROS head with wider mouth circumference (10.5 cm), because if you pick the smaller option (7.5 cm) there is a very big chance that the angles of the mouth get ruptured in time. And there is no type of glue which will help if you continue using the head for AutoBJ - it will get ruptured in those same spots.

Second - heads are interchangeable, even from different vendors, but I haven't yet acquired a ROS head with Auto-Sucking feature so I cannot give feedback on the combination of those.

Third - If you close your eyes, TPE heads give experience similar to regular vaginal/anal sex with a doll, but the doll actually moving back and forth in sync with you. But unfortunately the TPE head inside gets damaged pretty fast - big ruptures appear - after a number of AutoBJs. Some of them even open to the plastic base inside.

Fourth - I don't know why SEdoll AutoBJ function is so expensive. One of two possibilities is true. Either they use very expensive engine or protection of said engine, or their AutoBJ function has additional perks. But since I haven't had any experience with the SEdoll feature, I cannot compare.

Also important is to use the AutoBJ function with regular screw and possibly a lockwasher, to ensure better positioning of the head without it moving too much during action.
Thanks for the help. Your real-world experience is really valuable here.

I suppose with the auto-BJ feature, as long as I like the body, the worst thing that might happen is that I need to replace the head.

I looked into the SEDoll version. It's a very different kind of mechanism.

The IronTech version just isolates the head movement.

But SEDoll causes the whole body to writhe. This seems to cause a rather weak BJ motion. But it allows the same motor to be used to make the doll move in doggy/missionary. That does not seem as good to me as an isolated head motion.

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

anatoly wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:58 am
Sven777 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:40 am

- $250 for IronTech
- $1100 for SEDoll

Thanks for the help. Your real-world experience is really valuable here.

I suppose with the auto-BJ feature, as long as I like the body, the worst thing that might happen is that I need to replace the head.

I looked into the SEDoll version. It's a very different kind of mechanism.

The IronTech version just isolates the head movement.

But SEDoll causes the whole body to writhe. This seems to cause a rather weak BJ motion. But it allows the same motor to be used to make the doll move in doggy/missionary. That does not seem as good to me as an isolated head motion.
If you want to have both, just order AutoBJ + Electric Hip on an Irontech body. Still way cheaper than $1100.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Sven777 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 3:04 pm If you want to have both, just order AutoBJ + Electric Hip on an Irontech body. Still way cheaper than $1100.
True... But I don't really want the whole-body writhing motion. Now that I understand the SEDoll is that idea, it looks like the only real option is IronTech!

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

anatoly wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:12 pm
Sven777 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 3:04 pm If you want to have both, just order AutoBJ + Electric Hip on an Irontech body. Still way cheaper than $1100.
True... But I don't really want the whole-body writhing motion. Now that I understand the SEDoll is that idea, it looks like the only real option is IronTech!
You can turn on both functions separately. Or simultaneously. Your choice. Also, if one breaks down, the other one still works intact.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:37 am Any body have any speculation as to what mechanism is used in the auto blowjob body's?
Makes the most sense to be a linear recipricating actuator.
But that's a large device to fit in the chest of a doll.

I'm just curious how they do it!
HGA wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:52 pm Does anyone make something like this for a vaginal opening? Ideally I'd rather get the experience there even if it's not natural.
anatoly wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:12 pm True... But I don't really want the whole-body writhing motion. Now that I understand the SEDoll is that idea, it looks like the only real option is IronTech!
I would suggest getting both the hip motion and the neck motion together. Our Irontech silicone 168 has both and is very sturdy. The neck motion is contained in a bolted box so no real idea of the mechanism except that it moves the inverted U bracket forward and back.

Without the hip motor, the upper body is connected to the lower body with an attachment to the plate bottom of the housing which can fail if you try to bend the upper body.

Irontech Facing Down
5 Face down.jpg
5 Face down.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 183 times
Hip Motion
hip doggy.gif
hip doggy.gif (4.12 MiB) Viewed 183 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:05 am This robot pussy, the one in the red dress has yet to be reinvented by mankind!

Never saw this before, thanks for sharing! 8O
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

bigbellycantseedick
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigbellycantseedick »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:37 am Any body have any speculation as to what mechanism is used in the auto blowjob body's?
Makes the most sense to be a linear recipricating actuator.
But that's a large device to fit in the chest of a doll.

I'm just curious how they do it!
The blow job function is amazing! Check out my review with pics and videos. viewtopic.php?t=170624

INFORMATIONS