zelex.com.cn

Zelex 147 - Another Problem

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Zelex 147 - Another Problem

Post by Adventurer »

I'm also quite curious. I'm seriously considering a Zelex purchase before the end of the month and could use some accurate information as to how they're holding up these days.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Gunarson
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gunarson »

Adventurer wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:47 am I'm also quite curious. I'm seriously considering a Zelex purchase before the end of the month and could use some accurate information as to how they're holding up these days.
My beautiful 165 Carmen (G45 head) arrived about 7 months ago. Has gel butt, standing feet no bolts, articulated fingers, soft head, insert etc.
Main purpose: sex doll
Secondary purpose: bed/sleep companion

The good:
- skeleton intact, joints still rather stiff except one elbow starts to get a bit loose.
- silicon intact, no tears at all despite more risky positions like doggy etc.
- no deflated breasts or anything
- good love hole palcements imo, at least it works for me.
- articulated fingers are awesome!

The bad:
- paint started to come off after a few weeks, especially areas she lays on and certain zones that get stimulated like nipples, labia
- head doesn't really fit as it should, gets pushed off so I had to replace my push fit adaptor with a normal adaptor so I can screw her on. yes I adjusted the push fit but still had no good results.
- the thread in the neck where you connect the head is not right in the middle which might be part of the issue why the head doesn't fit well
- even though she has a soft head and she should be able to give oral, it isn't possible as I can hardly get it in her mouth and she feels incredibly tight and puts a lot of pressure on with her lips, not enjoyable at all, borderline painfull. The soft head is still great for kissing though which is a big thing for me, just a shame she can't give me blowjobs.
- the inserts I got felt too tight as well so I had to customize them a bit and I actually fuck her without inserts these days. I'm pretty sure if I went for a fixed vagina then she would be too tight anyway which was the issue with my other doll from another manufacturer

Do I regret buying my Zelex? No, I don't, she's pretty much my dream woman (sculpture of the body + her face). If I can place the order again then I would not go for the bodypainting at all as it wears off fast. Atm It looks like my girl has a bit of Vitiligo disorder as some of the paint came off giving her patches/areas of lighter colour (the silicon colour itself).

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

i'm curious if anyone has purchased this Zelex 147-A doll recently (say, in the last 6 months or so), and if it still has these same quality problems many of us have had in the last couple years... the left breast on mine is now starting to collapse like the right breast (if you look closely, you can see a slight indentation at roughly the same spot as on the right breast).
Attachments
20231127_114408_r1.jpg
20231127_114408_r1.jpg (664.96 KiB) Viewed 307 times

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

dollfunn wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:07 pm Zelex makes beautiful dolls, and the 147 is a beautiful sculpt, but their quality leaves a lot to be desired, especially for the 147 because it's advertised as a Premium series.

I soon discovered that I'm not the only one with vaginal and anus tears AFTER THE 1ST USE.
Wow, the Zelex body is very beautiful!!

We have an Irontech 168 with gel breasts that could be a little bigger, so if you end up injecting some gel, please let me know where you get it.

This was our first silicone body and I also tore it the first time trying to remove the insert. It was an easy, no heat fix with Sil-Bond RTV-4500 Silicone Food Grade Sealant.

https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Grade-S ... 177&sr=8-1
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Synthian wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:35 am
Wow, the Zelex body is very beautiful!!
yeah, there are veins under the breasts and other details that aren't captured in pictures... a really nice sculpt... but not-up-to-par quality.

i don't bother mending up the tears because experience tells me that they would also tear easily again at the same spots, so i just treat it more gentle during sex, and keep the legs close together, which makes sex rather boring.

none of my XYcolo (2), Sanhui (2) silicone dolls' breasts are deflated, and i have had them 1- 2 years longer than this doll.

Jjchoi21
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jjchoi21 »

Hey, know this post has been a while, but I am in need of a small doll to hide away. Thinking about a torso. I have a big boob torso and now I just want a flat one. That being said, how is the Amazon torso you posted on here? It looks great! Does it feel nice? I need it to feel soft realistic skin-like. Got a link? Ill be messaging you too. THANKS!

INFORMATIONS