www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU Doll - Merry Christmas and joyous holiday season to you all!

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU Doll - Merry Christmas and joyous holiday season to you all!

Post by Doll Master »

claydough wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:01 pm the 148cm is a shrunk down body, not just a smaller body...
Exactly. Maybe for Asian men this is a perfect size, but for American and European men, its just too small.

They need to offer this body and shape in a full size model of at least 165cm. Again, this is my clear favorite body shape. But I don't want one that's too small for me. The other taller options are nice, but they don't really look anything like the 148D.
TAYU-DOLL wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:27 amIn our pursuit of perfection, we focus on every aspect of our dolls.
Please offer the 148D in a taller and larger size for Western customer. Western men are too tall for small sizes (and some countries even prohibit it), and this one is the best product you offer in my opinion.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:27 am Hello everyone,

As the dawn of a new year approaches, we at Tayu Doll are filled with a deep sense of gratitude. To every member of our doll community, we extend our sincerest thanks. Your strong support and focused attention have been the cornerstone of our journey in 2023.

Reflecting on 2023, we recognize it as a milestone in our continuous quest for excellence. Our unwavering dedication has been centered on crafting lightweight, soft silicone dolls that are robust and designed for an enhanced sexual experience. The true essence of our dolls, as we often say, lies in the experience – a belief captured in the adage 'The proof of the pudding is in the eating.' It's the touch, movement, and overall experience of our dolls that set them apart, transcending their external beauty. This distinctive and profound encounter is what we strive to provide to every Tayu Doll owner.

In our pursuit of perfection, we focus on every aspect of our dolls. From the precise positioning of love holes to achieving the ideal balance between lightness and softness, no detail is too small. This commitment to craftsmanship has led to significant product advancements. This year, we introduced the movable jaw, hard hands and feet, enhancing both the durability and aesthetic appeal of our dolls.

A notable achievement in 2023 was the enhancement of our 158C+ model. We successfully eliminated vagina gaping, further amplifying the realism of our dolls. Additionally, we've upgraded the wrist joint rotation in all our existing models, reinforcing our commitment to realism and durability.

The positive response to our 148 model, a superb entry-level option, has been heartening. Your feedback and appreciation continually guide our efforts and shape our future direction.

Looking to 2024, we are excited to expand our collection with more western-looking heads and plumper body shapes. We value your insights and invite you to share photos and detailed descriptions of your ideal western face and plump body shape. Your contributions are crucial in helping us tailor our design to meet your preferences and expectations.

As we gather today to celebrate the year's achievements, we also acknowledge the strong, supportive community we have built together. Your unwavering support is the driving force behind our innovation and pursuit of excellence.

In the festive spirit, we've shared some delightful moments with Susie 161F, extending our warmest Christmas wishes to all. These images, capturing the season's joy and spirit, demonstrate the beauty and artistry at the heart of Tayu Doll.

瑶姬圣诞.jpg
With Susie's captivating presence and the festive atmosphere, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2024 be a year filled with joy, success, and continued innovation for our community.

Thank you once again for your incredible support and active participation in shaping our future. We eagerly anticipate continuing this remarkable journey together.

Warm regards,

Emma, Tayu Doll
I do like the ass gaping with Tayu Dolls, it's appealing

joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by joshwashie »

Let's go!!!

- model 148 B/C cup sizes
- smaller waist size range 40 - 55 max
- greater hip size range 90 - 105 max

Noting the max ranges on both would be the "extreme" version of my personal taste.

Ideally a waist/hip ratio where hips are 40 - 50 cm greater than waist size.

Ex - waist size = 45cm
I'd like to see the hip size be around 85 to 95 at the most. Height 148cm. Cup size B or C.

Beautiful lady. That only cost you a 50% promo code 😉

gestaltnier3470
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gestaltnier3470 »

A graceful and slender 175cm model, with a beautifully proportioned E-cup bust size and a perfectly balanced, healthy, and realistic 90/60/90 figure, would undoubtedly be a splendid addition to TAYU's Future Doll Collection.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I hear tell that there's an All-in-One in the future. Very interested to see what it'll look like. Unlikely to buy it but Anji doesn't mind if I window shop!!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

INFORMATIONS