www.tayu-doll.com

Clothing 158c

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
APnightskyfreak

Clothing 158c

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Does anyone have inseam length for this one? Are there pants and shorts available for this doll or are measurements to extreme. Any help for finding clothes is appreciated.

Bra size?

American measurements plz.

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Clothing 158c

Post by Primus_Sucks »

I too would like any feedback from people who have already received theirs. I got a preliminary order of some XS stuff but I’m just guessing, more or less. It was cheap enough that I’ll take it on the chin if some of it doesn’t fit

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

This outfit is from STRONGER, both XXS size. As you can seen the top is still a bit loose under the breasts. The bottoms are extremely tight all the way to the tiny waist. I didnt pull them all they way up for camel toe goodness either. For jeans, your probably going to want Low Waist size 0 or learn to alter. She's got a thick butt paired with a very small waist and torso. 28C seems to be the bra size, but good luck with that you're better off with 30b.
Attachments
20240112_225133.jpg
20240112_225133.jpg (4.59 MiB) Viewed 845 times
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

APnightskyfreak

Good luck because of availability?

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:46 pm Good luck because of availability?
Yes
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

APnightskyfreak

I've noticed 😞

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Skimeng wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:16 am This outfit is from STRONGER, both XXS size. As you can seen the top is still a bit loose under the breasts. The bottoms are extremely tight all the way to the tiny waist. I didnt pull them all they way up for camel toe goodness either. For jeans, your probably going to want Low Waist size 0 or learn to alter. She's got a thick butt paired with a very small waist and torso. 28C seems to be the bra size, but good luck with that you're better off with 30b.
Great info, thanks. A lot of the stuff I got will probably work at XS but it looks like I’m going to have to go ferreting around for some XXS items as well

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Turns out a lot of XXS stuff is going to be too tight at the hips, this is quite a pickle. And even finding XXS 000 items that might fit the waist is difficult. Looks like we’re gonna be getting a bunch of hip huggers, luckily I like them anyway

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

yeah the extremely tiny waist of the 158c is going to make clothing choices difficult. Even XS clothes are probably not small enough in the waist.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Shein has xxs clothes and xs clothes that could fit

INFORMATIONS