www.irontechdoll.com

Noobie about to buy their first Irontech doll...

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Merp1353
Apprentice
Apprentice

Noobie about to buy their first Irontech doll...

Post by Merp1353 »

Hi everyone! The past few weeks I have started my journey exploring dolls, and considering getting my first one! In all of my research, I keep finding myself coming back to Irontech because of a few particular models that continue to catch my eye, and their dolls seem very high quality compared to other brands I’ve seen.

When it comes to “where to buy” though, I am finding this part of the process a bit confusing. I’m sure it is just because I am new here, but I’m hoping this community can guide me a bit. I originally started customizing on Irontech’s site, because I assumed that was the best/safest route to go. But then, I’ve also noticed a few of the models I’m interested in available on dozens of other sites for literally up to $1,000 cheaper than buying directly from Irontech in some cases. Is this normal?

I’ve also noticed that some of these sites even offer customizations that are not even available on Irontech’s own site, such as hair implants, eyelash implants, piercings, vagina textures, etc. It’s starting to make me question what is legit or not. How are some other sites so much cheaper, and offer customizations that aren’t even on the manufacturer’s own site? Some of these sites are ones that are even verified in this forum, so I trust that they’re legit. Am I missing something here?

sanyav

Re: Noobie about to buy their first Irontech doll...

Post by sanyav »

I can recommend buying directly from irontech. I can recommend buying directly from irontech. An example is through Mike Mai, I have already bought more than one doll and several heads through him. The purchase is processed as a purchase from the Alibaba website. I recommend

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

Moreover, you can always ask for a discount.Moreover, you can always ask for a discount. I can also recommend rosemarydoll.com, they always have some promotions, the team is very responsive and professional. I bought one of the dolls from them

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

There are multiple TDF approved vendors to choose from. Use the TDF Board Index and look under the Doll Vendors forum for one that works best for your country. Most can offer discounts and will have responsive support..

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

As someone else said, check the vendors here. If you're seeing prices way under what the vendors here sell a doll for, you won't be getting a legitimate IronTech doll from that site. (Say a $2000 doll for under $1000.)

But, IronTech, and most manufacturers, doesn't really want to sell dolls directly to customers. They want to deal with the vendors. So they won't undersell the typical price.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Sellers often have lower prices than selling directly from the manufacturer (because it is not the manufacturer's business to do individual shipments and customs clearances).

There are many good sellers listed on TDF (you can choose it depending on your place of residence. For the EU in my opinion a European seller provides the most guarantees in case of problems like a doll damaged during shipping , because he is legally responsible for what he sells).

Some sellers are already showing the latest weight reductions for Irontech dolls, and others are not. This may be a point to check when choosing.

In general, manufacturers display a list of their authorized resellers on their site. It's a guarantee.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Merp1353
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Merp1353 »

Thanks for all the clarification everyone! So it sounds like the reason most vendors are cheaper than buying directly from Irontech is because they have more economical processes and logistics in place to buy/sell in bulk D2C.

I guess the only part I'm still wondering about then is how sometimes I see customization options available on the vendors site(s) that aren't on the manufacturer site, and vice versa. I'm still confused how most of these vendor sites offer the ability to customize anyway, since they are not the manufacturer. Are vendors just good for buying dolls that are already pre-configured/in-stock? I want some pretty specific features on my Irontech model, but practically every vendor I look at has different options, and I don't really understand how that works through one of them anyway.

HGA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by HGA »

I think the manufacturers have a relaxed attitude towards updating their online stores too. D2C just isn't a priority for them.

I bought an Irontech from Silicon Wives and it was the real deal. viewforum.php?f=544

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

The sellers have your dolls made by the manufacturer according to the specifications you indicate to them (within the options offered by Irontech).
The manufacturers' and/or sellers' sites are not always up to date, which may explain why certain options are not visible.
The seller only takes care of the commercial aspect (ordering, transport, customs formalities, delivery).
Check with the seller that customs duties and taxes are included in the price indicated (this is generally the case for serious sellers).

The best approach is:
1) select one or two reliable sellers (who will be listed on the Irontech website, so you will be sure that they will sell real Irontech dolls).
2) Select the options on the seller's website. If you have any doubts, you can send a message to the seller to check (it will be better to have selected a seller from your country, or who speaks the language of your country).
3) Request confirmation of your order, with options, before paying. Keep a screenshot of the confirmation.
4) When the doll is made, the seller sends you factory photos to check that there are no errors or defects. Take a good look at the factory photos. If all is well, confirm the shipment. Then all you have to do is wait for delivery (time varies depending on the country of destination, the seller will give you an estimate range and a link to follow the journey of the package).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

You can also read real reviews of customers' experiences on the pages of vendors here on TDF.

For instance, I left one on my vendor's page, because I was so extremely impressed by their awesome customer service.
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

I was in the same boat as you a few months back. I distrusted that the actual seller is selling the same doll for thousands more than a 3rd party who deal with the shipping and everything.
DO NOT BUY DIRECT FROM IT if you want to save money. I bought mine from Silicone Lovers. They were very good throughout and I've very happy with the end product. It's not perfect, but then nothing ever is, but for the money what I got was damn fine and blows the socks off previous dolls I bought with the same money.

Merp1353
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Merp1353 »

Y'all have been incredibly helpful. So it sounds like vendors are definitely the way to go as long as Irontech has them listed on their website, they are verified in this forum, and ideally in my country.

From there though, it sounds like the other piece of advice (if I'm understanding correctly) is to not order/pay for the doll using their customization + checkout flow right away, but instead message them directly to confirm they have what I want and work with a rep on that. It's nice to hear that some of the vendor sites people here have spoken with have good customer service, so that makes me feel better about the process. Now that I have my doll + specs picked out, I guess that means the next step is just finding the best vendor!

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Please please please 🙏 ask for tighter joints if you don’t your doll will come loose. Make sure your vendor notifies IT above all else as a priority. If you buy from betterlovedoll they actually have tight joints as a custom option so the manufacturer won’t miss it. Check my review on my signature for accurate details.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Merp1353
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Merp1353 »

Pussy69 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:53 pm Please please please 🙏 ask for tighter joints if you don’t your doll will come loose. Make sure your vendor notifies IT above all else as a priority. If you buy from betterlovedoll they actually have tight joints as a custom option so the manufacturer won’t miss it. Check my review on my signature for accurate details.
Is this a common issue with most brands? Or just Irontech specifically from your experience?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Merp1353 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:22 pm
Pussy69 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:53 pm Please please please 🙏 ask for tighter joints if you don’t your doll will come loose. Make sure your vendor notifies IT above all else as a priority. If you buy from betterlovedoll they actually have tight joints as a custom option so the manufacturer won’t miss it. Check my review on my signature for accurate details.
Is this a common issue with most brands? Or just Irontech specifically from your experience?
I can't say for most brands, but I know for a fact that if we fail to specify anything to make our dolls sturdy for poses then they wont check the joints during production.
That was my first biggest mistake, but I was also a newbie at the time and ended up having to cut her shoulder to tighten the joint.
Other IT doll owners have also experience loose joints with their dolls less than a month.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS