www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by terabyte »

I already know I'm ordering 2, tan and medium hollow models, just gotta run through the assortment of WM heads to find the right one for them.

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

WM Dolls News wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:42 am Image

Hopefully we will receive some more pictures soon as well as... videos! :whistle:
My bet is 2: gel, 3: hollow, 3:solid
Can we get pictures of them laying on their back? Should make it clear how they look under most circumstances. :D

Also is the ~160cm final height supposed to be "standing up" height how you measure the height of a person or a value that too many doll manufacturers use "doll laying on the back with feet extended measured from head to toe"?

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
Regular_Bro wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:32 amFor the "pressed" picture, does this equal squeezed together? Can these be squeezed together a bit more together or is this all?
I guess (I am not at factory so I have never seen the Bimbo doll for real and even less had the opportunity to touch her) this is as far as the boobs can be squeezed together with the hinges. But I suppose you can squeeze them even more together with your hands. :mrgreen:
But what I say needs confirmation.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:07 pmCan we get pictures of them laying on their back? Should make it clear how they look under most circumstances. :D
Good idea. I will ask to the people at factory to do that. But it may take a while.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:07 pmAlso is the ~160cm final height supposed to be "standing up" height how you measure the height of a person or a value that too many doll manufacturers use "doll laying on the back with feet extended measured from head to toe"?
Height like a standing person. But the 160cm height was an estimation from the 3D files. The final height has to be confirmed with a proper measurement with head on.

Below is the confirmation of what each doll's breasts are made of:

Mamilla you got it right. So if you ever order a Bimbo doll one day, please tell me and I'll make sure you get some nice goodies with it. :wink:

Below is also an excerpt from a video that The Doll Laboratory will publish on his X (ex-Twitter) account soon. Someone wanted a view from the side if I recall correctly.

Sorry for the bad quality of the images. But I guess it's better than nothing. :whistle:

Ted

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

They are great. Thank you
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

OMFG.jpg
OMFG.jpg (66 KiB) Viewed 71284 times
That gel filled hottie has got join my harem. Wowzers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:32 am OMFG.jpg

Sneak peak of when she becomes mine...

Right now, she's just in Bimbo High.

Once she's mine, she'll be a top graduate of the Bimbo Academy.

hPBhRb-4BimboDolls03.jpg
hPBhRb-4BimboDolls03.jpg (115.26 KiB) Viewed 71279 times
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:35 am
cycleingking wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:32 am OMFG.jpg

Sneak peak of when she becomes mine...

Right now, she's just in Bimbo High.

Once she's mine, she'll be a top graduate of the Bimbo Academy.

hPBhRb-4BimboDolls03.jpg
I know you will make that happen, likely on the first date, lol. Makes sense. The bimbo doll in gel form is very similar to the 173H, which you already have...and I want. This Bimbo doll, if the stated options become reality will be a wildly flexible doll for a good range of buyers! True bimbo lovers and heavy plastic surgery lovers unite :haha4:
Mistresses

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:35 am
Mamilla you got it right. So if you ever order a Bimbo doll one day, please tell me and I'll make sure you get some nice goodies with it. :wink:

Ted
Woohoo! So what happend to the Solid's chest right underneath the collarbone? looks like a hole?
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

t_benson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by t_benson »

Wow, loving these options! The solid metal filled breast really completes the literally bolted-on bimbo look perfectly. I can’t wait!

Regular_Bro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Regular_Bro »

WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:35 am Hello,
Regular_Bro wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:32 amFor the "pressed" picture, does this equal squeezed together? Can these be squeezed together a bit more together or is this all?
I guess (I am not at factory so I have never seen the Bimbo doll for real and even less had the opportunity to touch her) this is as far as the boobs can be squeezed together with the hinges. But I suppose you can squeeze them even more together with your hands. :mrgreen:
But what I say needs confirmation.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:07 pmCan we get pictures of them laying on their back? Should make it clear how they look under most circumstances. :D
Good idea. I will ask to the people at factory to do that. But it may take a while.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:07 pmAlso is the ~160cm final height supposed to be "standing up" height how you measure the height of a person or a value that too many doll manufacturers use "doll laying on the back with feet extended measured from head to toe"?
Height like a standing person. But the 160cm height was an estimation from the 3D files. The final height has to be confirmed with a proper measurement with head on.

Below is the confirmation of what each doll's breasts are made of:

Below is also an excerpt from a video that The Doll Laboratory will publish on his X (ex-Twitter) account soon. Someone wanted a view from the side if I recall correctly.

Sorry for the bad quality of the images. But I guess it's better than nothing. :whistle:

Ted
Ya that's what I was referring to, if they can be squeezed more together with your hands even with the hinges.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

WM Dolls News wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:09 am ... Below is a non-exhaustive list of big lips heads available from WM that may fit the Bimbo doll body:

Ted
Hello,

why was head #401 been kept a secret so far?
I was eyeing for the #273 actually, but #401 looks even more fitting.
But one thing is clear: both heads deserve more promo material.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Oh that side view is the money shot!!! Wow this doll is fantastic and coupled with one of those big lip heads she would put me in a coma....... 8O

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

dxc wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:51 pm
WM Dolls News wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:09 am ... Below is a non-exhaustive list of big lips heads available from WM that may fit the Bimbo doll body:

Ted
Hello,

why was head #401 been kept a secret so far?
I was eyeing for the #273 actually, but #401 looks even more fitting.
But one thing is clear: both heads deserve more promo material.
Indeed, 401 is a "sleeper" head and would def work with this body here. She is featured here in full BIMBO delight I might add.

All bimbo/big lip heads to feature ROS. Starting with these would be fantastic!!
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I'd like to see a 401-inspired head with upturned lips and a more aggressive look. Don't get me wrong, she's hot as is, but I can't do sad faced dolls anymore.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:14 pmIndeed, 401 is a "sleeper" head and would def work with this body here. She is featured here in full BIMBO delight I might add.
I seem to recall somebody at WM (most likely Doll Laboratory, who designed #401), saying somewhere that she was a head intended for people wanting to roll their own 'Bimbo' doll and that you can order her from an accredited WM vendor; this was a year or so before WM announced an 'official' one. Either the idea became popular, or she was always intended as a prototype in secret; I mean, who knows how long WM have been planning this :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS