zelex.com.cn

Zelex SLE mouth fragile?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
peter-holland

Zelex SLE mouth fragile?

Post by peter-holland »

:?: I have now seen two posts where you can see a (little bit of a) torn mouth of an SLE head. I have an SLE on the way. Should we be worried now? Should we not touch the mouth at all: keep it closed or open it maybe just a little bit?

Or am I being paranoid? I mean it's not cheap and damage so soon on a new doll is not nice.
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

Commish

Re: Zelex SLE mouth fragile?

Post by Commish »

Well they're mass produced budget silicone dolls so issues are bound to arise. The teeth on the SLE heads look weird to me that's what keeps me away for now.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Good things don't happen to poor people.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

You only have to look at them to see the coloured surface paint will rub off in no time. As for the chance of breakage, it's going to depend on the material - TPE can be quite durable when it comes to oral use, whereas silicone isn't so forgiving. This new SLE material is supposed to combine the benefits of both, but the images of new dolls with mouths that tear almost at once suggests otherwise. The dolls certainly look great, but my advice would be not to attempt oral unless you have a duplicate head just for that purpose.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

nicvncnt wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:09 am You only have to look at them to see the coloured surface paint will rub off in no time. As for the chance of breakage, it's going to depend on the material - TPE can be quite durable when it comes to oral use, whereas silicone isn't so forgiving. This new SLE material is supposed to combine the benefits of both, but the images of new dolls with mouths that tear almost at once suggests otherwise. The dolls certainly look great, but my advice would be not to attempt oral unless you have a duplicate head just for that purpose.
I'll provide an automotive analogy here.......
Always wait a year or two when a newly designed vehicle is launched
by a manufacturer. There will inevitably be "bugs" that'll need to be worked
out. :thumbs_up:

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:08 am I'll provide an automotive analogy here.......
Always wait a year or two when a newly designed vehicle is launched
by a manufacturer. There will inevitably be "bugs" that'll need to be worked
out. :thumbs_up:
...and it's the early-adopters keen to have the latest thing who end up funding that work. :wink:

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

I wasn't planning on trying the mouth, anyway, even if it's advertised as being oral-capable. As far as I'm concerned, the moveable jaw feature is useful for expression and not much else.

I wouldn't risk the mouth tearing on a $3k+ silicone doll (even if they're built better and can take it), and I wouldn't risk it on an SLE.

Not worth it.

That said, if somebody was desperate to try oral, I would think that the mouth would be more likely to resist tearing if you just put the tip in. Deepthroating is definitely going to tear it.

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

peter-holland wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:24 am I have an SLE on the way. Should we be worried now? Should we not touch the mouth at all: keep it closed or open it maybe just a little bit?
I intend to open and close mine to the extent you see on promo shots, just to test different expressions. So, maybe an inch or two open at the widest. Otherwise, it's going to stay mostly closed.

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

Exactly, a bit cautious, then it will hopefylly OK
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Mine tore at the corner just removing and replacing the soft silicone teeth. If I stretch it around my Willie there is no doubt it will split. The movable jaw does not change the poured sculpt much, and provides no geometric advantage.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

RevJack wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:08 pm Mine tore at the corner just removing and replacing the soft silicone teeth.
Are the teeth difficult to position? Are they like an upper and lower denture, in two pieces, or are they broken up into smaller sections?

I was thinking of removing the teeth and cleaning the mouth when I first get it, just to get factory gunk out, then putting the teeth back and never removing them again. But if the mouth is that fragile, I won't even bother doing it once.

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Here, I consider this photo the structural limit.

Anything wide than that, and I expect it'll tear. From the looks of it, the teeth probably require you to open the mouth a little wider than this picture, to remove/replace them. Therein lies the problem.

Then again, the manufacturer did need to insert the teeth without tearing the mouth, at least one time. So maybe with some bomb-disarming amounts of patience and finger dexterity, it can be done safely.
Attachments
Screenshot (16318) - Copy.png
Screenshot (16318) - Copy.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1197 times

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

I have a Zelex TPE body (165cm) that is coming with two silicone heads (both have that open/close mouth capability). It's my first doll and with discounts was just over a grand considering the freebies they through in. Does Zelex even make a TPE head with the "standard" oral capability? If not, is there a decent substitute that has tan skin???
Annika
SE Doll 163C

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

So far my heads have been more durable than I thought they'd be. Since my doll came with two I have one for oral and one for companion/photography use. So far the oral head has held up amazingly well, minus the paint on the lips fading from a bit of friction. Honestly, it feels so damn good that I would hate to see anyone miss out on the experience. The suction and even the noise it makes are so amazing.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

LoveFool882 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:44 pm Then again, the manufacturer did need to insert the teeth without tearing the mouth, at least one time. So maybe with some bomb-disarming amounts of patience and finger dexterity, it can be done safely.
You make an excellent point. Zelex should create a video on how to insert/remove the teeth safely. I’m sure that would go a long way towards assuaging the concerns of hesitant buyers and existing owners.

An interesting side effect is that everybody afterwards will be a bomb defusal expert!

INFORMATIONS