www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 90cm Torso

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Irontech 90cm Torso

Post by jeep2639 »

Does anyone have any experience with those? Quite a few of the reputable vendors have it in stock. They look pretty good, but for the life of me I can't find any thread that talks about experience with them. Thank you!
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

MashiMaron

Re: Irontech 90cm Torso

Post by MashiMaron »

Well you lucky that I order this torso jeep2639.
When i saw it I like the body a lot and it’s with head. I’m kinda disappointed only about 2 things.
I saw on a revieuw the bottom “legs” hips you can’t spread the doll hips it’s stay like that.
So if you have intercourse with the doll and your weenie is not long enough it will be an issue with that. 2nd I wanted a torso doll also with arms.
But for now in my situation I’ll just go for this irontech torso. I have received the factory pics from Joy. I order this torso from beautiful-dolls.
When the doll arrived I’ll update you more about this torsodoll.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:05 pm Does anyone have any experience with those? Quite a few of the reputable vendors have it in stock. They look pretty good, but for the life of me I can't find any thread that talks about experience with them. Thank you!
I have one, what do you wanna know exactly?

huytni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by huytni »

Hi,
I had the Rebecca torso (this one: https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/s ... o-rebecca/) for about a year.
It's quite good, but I wouldn't buy again because of the following:
- Too heavy. What I like with torsos is that they are easy to manipulate. I had a SinoDoll torso before, and this one was significantly heavier.
- The gel breasts are not filled with enough gel, and the result is some weird shapes when you play with them (when they deform you immediately see that they are mostly empty)
- The silicon is pretty sort, but unfortunately tears appeared very fast: the paint in the vagina cracked almost on the first use.

Don't get me wrong, the torso was still good. But that breast issue had me look on the internet for ways of filling them. Which I did. And the result was very good. Except that it left a few tears in the nipples (the issue of the soft silicon that tears easily) where I injected the aloe gel. It's very annoying that for such a price they wouldn't fill the breasts more...
And the weight was annoying too.

Edit: otherwise, the fort factor of those torso (e.g. with no hand and no thighs) is pretty good, at least it was for me. It's easier to put clothes on it (don't have to manipulate the legs/arms) and it's a lot easier to manipulate in general than a full body.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

huytni wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:51 pm Hi,
I had the Rebecca torso (this one: https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/s ... o-rebecca/) for about a year.
- Too heavy. What I like with torsos is that they are easy to manipulate. I had a SinoDoll torso before, and this one was significantly heavier.
- The gel breasts are not filled with enough gel, and the result is some weird shapes when you play with them (when they deform you immediately see that they are mostly empty)
- The silicon is pretty sort, but unfortunately tears appeared very fast: the paint in the vagina cracked almost on the first use.

Don't get me wrong, the torso was still good. But that breast issue had me look on the internet for ways of filling them. Which I did. And the result was very good. Except that it left a few tears in the nipples (the issue of the soft silicon that tears easily) where I injected the aloe gel. It's very annoying that for such a price they wouldn't fill the breasts more...

Edit: otherwise, the fort factor of those torso (e.g. with no hand and no thighs) is pretty good, at least it was for me. It's easier to put clothes on it (don't have to manipulate the legs/arms) and it's a lot easier to manipulate in general than a full body.
I found my torso to be too tight and firm so the sex was/is difficult. did you have the same experience? any advice?

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

Idk about their silicone torsos, but their TPE torsos are alright. The breasts were not gell filled on mine though so it's a bit rubbery like. TPE can take a beating though which is a big plus. It doesn't smell at all unless you get really close to it. It leaks oil just like any other TPE doll, nothing special there. The weight is way too much for me to handle though. 25kg is a lot.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Beepboop92 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:58 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:05 pm Does anyone have any experience with those? Quite a few of the reputable vendors have it in stock. They look pretty good, but for the life of me I can't find any thread that talks about experience with them. Thank you!
Just your firsthand experience with it, positions, having sex with it (if you did), and essentially whether I should consider it...
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:57 am
Beepboop92 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:58 pm
Just your firsthand experience with it, positions, having sex with it (if you did), and essentially whether I should consider it...
When It comes to sex positions, doggy is very difficult as you need to lift her with pillows. Cowgirl is possible and is easier than with a full sized doll. Missionary is the easiest. Mine doesn't have an insert but I would highly recommend getting it with one. At 25kg, its very heavy for me to move around so I found myself not wanting to play with her as often as to not have to move her to the bathroom to wash afterwards. All in all it's a good torso, but if I could go back I'd get a lighter one.

huytni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by huytni »

goodfruits wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:19 am
huytni wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:51 pm Hi,

I found my torso to be too tight and firm so the sex was/is difficult. did you have the same experience? any advice?
I agree. The holes are too small. I prefer when they are bigger because silicon is a bit firmer than TPE and the "tightness" can be a bit annoying. But I didn't really mind: I didn't use my torso that much. When I did I just used lots of lubricant. And after I filled up the breasts (I really do encourage people to do it, if you're into big boobs, it looks and feel incredible when they are completely filled up! :p) boob job was amazing and probably became my main use. So the tightness and firmess of the holes was no longer a big issue for me.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Ok, so you recommend filling with aloe? Also where is the doll now? Sold?

huytni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by huytni »

goodfruits wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:11 pm Ok, so you recommend filling with aloe? Also where is the doll now? Sold?
It depends on your taste. I like to play with big breasts, and in my case, yes, filling with aloe was a game changer. If you don't really use them, and don't mind the slightly flat look (see the photos of the torso on the link I sent) then don't bother.
As for what happened to my previous torso, well, I had to dump it unfortunately as I didn't have time to try to sell it, give or whatever (I gave all my furnitures to Emmaus, but I doubt they would have accepted my torso :D )

And incidentally, now that I'm settled again, I ordered a #Si-BL from ClimaxDoll. Just received the factory photos, we'll see how this one feels (on paper it's lighter than the IronTech ones, and hopefully the breasts are ok)
Attachments
Si-BL-with-Mouna-2.jpg
Si-BL-with-Mouna-2.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1449 times

chandatim
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by chandatim »

I have always had a good impression of irontechdoll. I remember they had small dolls for sale before, but are they no longer available?

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Took your advice, found a video that shows how to do it, so I’m going to try it today! Also going to figure out how to convert it to use inserts. With aloe and inserts I think it will be great. Fingers crossed.

Your new doll! Beautiful . Yes. I can see you love boobs. Me too!

Def think there is room and place for both full dolls and torsos.

Congrats on the new doll,

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Took your advice! added the Aloe! so happy now! I might add more later, but i want to see if there are any issues.

Also converted the doll to use fleshlights. I feel like a winner!

so if you are getting this doll, i recommend inserts.

huytni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by huytni »

goodfruits wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:36 pm Took your advice! added the Aloe! so happy now! I might add more later, but i want to see if there are any issues.
Glad to hear that.

INFORMATIONS